• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Would it be possible to remove the loli images from the "body" folder from the no loli version of the game? I realize that some young and mature slaves use them, so maybe replace the images with duplicates of the young and/or mature ages? I can't wait for the new update!

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Hi, i'm on 2.2.3 (latest stable version if i'm correct) and the Prince of necropolis don't want my slave, and ofc she is supposed to be accepted, what the thing that isn't asked but can lead to him refuse it ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi, i'm on 2.2.3 (latest stable version if i'm correct) and the Prince of necropolis don't want my slave, and ofc she is supposed to be accepted, what the thing that isn't asked but can lead to him refuse it ?
Lack of charm probably

Look in the anatomy tab

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
So i guess he ask for S charm then, that mean my sole way for now is to increase my brand, guess i went to quick at him ^^

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Hum, that don't seem to be that, i've trying testing with the cheat to put all at s and he still refuse it, maybe useful to notice that before i played with 2.2.1 dev version and i've never had any trouble to sell at him so it must be something that changed between those two version

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hum, that don't seem to be that, i've trying testing with the cheat to put all at s and he still refuse it, maybe useful to notice that before i played with 2.2.1 dev version and i've never had any trouble to sell at him so it must be something that changed between those two version
Try again after 10 days if you saved the game after the refusal. There is a cooldown where they will automatically refuse again without re-evaluating.

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
pub food rebalance - two choices on the menu at 3$ and two choices at 5$, with identical effect (options for "flavor" only), raising strength to C- or B+ respectively, at the same rate as home cooked meals
Yeah that's fair, I was wondering why anyone would eat F- canned food at home for 2$ if they can eat B+ Shawarma for the same price at the pub. Now at least there is a price difference, also 2$ for B+ was a bit easy, those new prices seem more realistic and balanced to me.

About the rate tho, does that mean that it's slower or quicker than before ?

And since we talk about food rebalance, what would you think about making the gentleman club's food offered for free to be A+ instead of S+ ? Here are some reasoning about it :
- S+ given for free negate the need to cook at home and therefore to pay for the ingredients every decade, why would I add that cost to my bill if I can have guarented top tier meals for free at the club ?
- Also since there is no more A+ meals at the pub, players who only eat outside would jump from B+ strength to S+, making it A+ at the club would give them a progression from B+ to A+ and incentivise them to eat at home with a good cook to obtain the S+ meals.
- They may be gentlemans but the club is situated in the Bull quarter, requirements to enter are A+ and it's a free meal, it would be fitting for it to be A+ imo, it's still high quality instead of some serious gourmet shit.

Just a proposition, it's just that in my last run I was eating daily at the club for free and was wondering "well why would I bother with all the cooking at home system and cost if I can eat S+ meals here for free ?"

include all ingredients in overnight storage cleanup (excess over 10 of each item will be discarded, least expensive first, when there is less than 5 storage capacity remaining)
When you say discarded you mean deleted or sold ?
If I had an egglayer in my current run I would just test it without asking but I wonder if this can cause a problem with farm production.
Let's say I have an almost full storage for some reason, my egglayer produce 180 eggs a decade and I butcher pigs on the side during that decade, would there be a risk for eggs or meat to be deleted because of the lack of storage instead of being sold ?

reduce guild reputation if the contract deadline is missed, scaling with current guild reputation (higher expectations)
Fair, when I decided to sell my guild contract to Bullhorn instead of completing it normaly I was wondering what would be the consequences of such move beside the time penalty and the impossibility to take another contract until completion. A reputation loss seem fitting if you take 150 days to give back a D+ slave.

Last edited:

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Try again after 10 days if you saved the game after the refusal. There is a cooldown where they will automatically refuse again without re-evaluating.
Always have done the tests before talking to him, either its bugged or you have to make the slave win fight/race in coliseum for meet the charm requirement, cause even with all the rest at S its not working, if its the case, given than that worked before (in previous version) and he want mainly an artist, i don't understand why changing it to that point.

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
Always have done the tests before talking to him, either its bugged or you have to make the slave win fight/race in coliseum for meet the charm requirement, cause even with all the rest at S its not working, if its the case, given than that worked before (in previous version) and he want mainly an artist, i don't understand why changing it to that point.
The wiki list those requirements for the Prince :
Rank S+, Sensitivity A+, Dance S+, Art S+, Music S+, Elocution A+, Virgin.
Is she a virgin ?
You could share a save if you want someone to look into it.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah that's fair, I was wondering why anyone would eat F- canned food at home for 2$ if they can eat B+ Shawarma for the same price at the pub. Now at least there is a price difference, also 2$ for B+ was a bit easy, those new prices seem more realistic and balanced to me.

About the rate tho, does that mean that it's slower or quicker than before ?
Slower - same as home cooking. Originally it worked this way, but we experimented with the pub giving the equivalent of multiple days' progress. The thinking was that you could go to the pub only every other day and get the same benefit, but that made it even more unbalanced compared to home cooking. We want alternatives to have trade-offs.

And since we talk about food rebalance, what would you think about making the gentleman club's food offered for free to be A+ instead of S+ ? Here are some reasoning about it :
- S+ given for free negate the need to cook at home and therefore to pay for the ingredients every decade, why would I add that cost to my bill if I can have guarented top tier meals for free at the club ?
- Also since there is no more A+ meals at the pub, players who only eat outside would jump from B+ strength to S+, making it A+ at the club would give them a progression from B+ to A+ and incentivise them to eat at home with a good cook to obtain the S+ meals.
- They may be gentlemans but the club is situated in the Bull quarter, requirements to enter are A+ and it's a free meal, it would be fitting for it to be A+ imo, it's still high quality instead of some serious gourmet shit.

Just a proposition, it's just that in my last run I was eating daily at the club for free and was wondering "well why would I bother with all the cooking at home system and cost if I can eat S+ meals here for free ?"
I went back and forth on this. The club is not actually free because you need to maintain A+ or better living standard, which is only mandatory in the most expensive districts (Necropolis, White Town). Living in the Bull district only mandates B+ so you have to choose to pay more if you want club access. Still, I think on balance I agree with you. Fortunately, the club socialize action provides another benefit (entertainment to stave off the "I'm bored" mood drop) even if the food does not maintain S+ strength, so reducing the meal quality doesn't make it useless.

Note that food increases strength only to the level below the meal quality. For example, an S+ meal maintains S+ strength but only raises strength to A+.

When you say discarded you mean deleted or sold ?
Deleted.

If I had an egglayer in my current run I would just test it without asking but I wonder if this can cause a problem with farm production.
Let's say I have an almost full storage for some reason, my egglayer produce 180 eggs a decade and I butcher pigs on the side during that decade, would there be a risk for eggs or meat to be deleted because of the lack of storage instead of being sold ?
The smallest residence (Outcasts) has 70 storage. Auto-buy will only stock 55. Up to 5 eggs will be taken from the barn to refill stock below that amount. Excess eggs laid in the barn will be sold. Eggs laid outside of the barn will be discarded if they do not fit in storage. Excess eggs in storage (above 5) will be sold the next day if you do have a barn. If you slaughter a girl, all the meat that can fit in storage will be kept. That or manual purchases are the only ways that you will completely fill the storage. If you completely fill the storage, mince is the cheapest so it will be discarded first.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Increasing the requirement to S+ charm was done to provide a reason for existence of many of the clothes and/or piercings that otherwise are superfluous.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Since the club is no longer S+ quality food, if the slaver is still hungry after eating there and if no one else cooks, he will cook for himself unless he ends the day with negative energy (at least one full red star). So it is still possible to "save" some money by eating at the club and overspending the slaver's energy (or not stocking [any/many/expensive] ingredients for the slave/assistant/master to auto-cook with). But if this is done, then unless regularly sparring top-tier opponents at the colosseum or hunting in the Fogs to compensate, the slaver's strength will eventually drop to A+. Can save 11$ to 14.6$ per day this way, which adds up (111$ / 146$ per decade). This is offset by medical and/or energy costs (sparring once a day is not enough).

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I was wondering why anyone would eat F- canned food at home for 2$
If you have sex, physically punish a slave or win fights, you can raise strength even while eating canned food. Ideally you do this while also accomplishing other goals, so you are not wasting energy (until you have the Bull ring, traveling to another district consumes a half star). You can look at a half star of energy as a cost of 1$ (kamra = 2 half-stars for 2$) ... or 0.2$ (faerie pollen = 10 half-stars for 2$) with health impact. So eating at the pub early is more like a 4$ to 6$ cost.

Reactions: vahgar59

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Increasing the requirement to S+ charm was done to provide a reason for existence of many of the clothes and/or piercings that otherwise are superfluous.
I ask this genuinely, no malice intended, i really try to understand : how it benefit clothes to force an artist (or whatever else not related to the arena) command to be Colosseum champion ? or is there a way to have greater bonus than S (green) from clothes to charm that i'm not aware ?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I ask this genuinely, no malice intended, i really try to understand : how it benefit clothes to force an artist (or whatever else not related to the arena) command to be Colosseum champion ? or is there a way to have greater bonus than S (green) from clothes to charm that i'm not aware ?
On the anatomy screen if you look at the bottom it shows each of the factors:
1710524116062.png
Your reputation, the slave's fame, style, exoticism, physique and devotion all contribute. You can also see the sub-factors that go into each of those.

Without any arena fame for the slave, unless the master has S+ reputation, S+ charm is not attainable currently. I agree that it should be possible with A+ reputation and no fame, so I've bumped the dev version to 2.2.5.1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

The slave below with zero arena fame was A+ charm before:

1710525822309.png

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes