smf_demonhunter

Apr 26, 2019
I found a problem, after a colosseum fight this slave: was able to refuse a collar and a nipple chain she had since a few days here's the before/after:
1674496760536.png
1674496802177.png

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
If lactation is green S+, does that mean it cannot be increased any further? Is it possible to achieve green S+ lactation without perfect inputs?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Preview of work in progress:

<< helen image pack (25 MB)

Try it with the latest development build (with Helen, in tutorial or from the slums). Her appearance depends on mood, attitude (rules screen), clothing worn on body, physique, and breast augmentation.

Also, punishment scene images have been replaced or moved into subfolders, so to avoid missing images with punishments you will also need to delete the content/pic/girls/torture_scenes folder and replace it with this one:

(319 MB)

You can sync your media from the git repo if you prefer, or keep your older copy of game\jack.qsp so you can revert to it after playing around with Helen.

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
Hi, guys.I have a problem. Recently, I have been experiencing a sudden increase in short time lag when playing multiplayer games. Today, through the delay monitoring software, I found that once I opened jack-o-nine-tails-v2-2-3, the local network lag would rise to 999+ and then fall back to normal every 5 seconds.

edit:I test the whole game file,qsp ok,many file ok and last
the engine folder
and as i copy-psate another"FastQSP"in it and play,there is no lag
So,I hope someone could answer my questions and ask if the engine folder that comes with the game itself is OK

edit:testedmy old game file:
1.75:fine
2.1: fine
2.2&2.2.3: lag 999 occur about almost every five seconds

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hi, guys.I have a problem. Recently, I have been experiencing a sudden increase in short time lag when playing multiplayer games. Today, through the delay monitoring software, I found that once I opened jack-o-nine-tails-v2-2-3, the local network lag would rise to 999+ and then fall back to normal every 5 seconds.

edit:I test the whole game file,qsp ok,many file ok and last
the engine folder
and as i copy-psate another"FastQSP"in it and play,there is no lag
So,I hope someone could answer my questions and ask if the engine folder that comes with the game itself is OK

edit:testedmy old game file:
1.75:fine
2.1: fine
2.2&2.2.3: lag 999 occur about almost every five seconds
That's very strange. The engine doesn't do anything on the network at all to my knowledge. Before I dive into investigating this, could you try with the latest development build? I just recompiled the engine the other day and it would be helpful to know if you experience issues with the current version.

Direct link to latest dev version:

Reactions: RayForward

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
That's very strange. The engine doesn't do anything on the network at all to my knowledge. Before I dive into investigating this, could you try with the latest development build? I just recompiled the engine the other day and it would be helpful to know if you experience issues with the current version.

Direct link to latest dev version:
Thanks for your prompt reply, I will start testing immediately (I learned from the traffic monitoring software that jack.exe does not seem to use any traffic, and I am also very curious about how it affects my network latency).

update: high ping 999 still occur about almost every five seconds ,
and i use cmd ping function"ping -n 30 xxxx.com",cmd also gives the exception times of several of the 30 pings
i have no idea about this since i didn't work on CS at college (XD),but i been asking some of my "PC genius"friend about this

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion of testing with the ping command. I am seeing the same pattern; with FastQSP running (even without loading JONT itself, i.e. started game\engine\jack.exe but did not open jack.qsp) the ping times periodically spike up. I also tried "ping -n 30 loopback" which does not show spikes.

Let me try with some older engine builds now...

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
It seems that there is something going wrong right? I'm glad to see that this is not an isolated case for me
Now profound computer issues are handed over to you guys——respected developers who have made many contributions. Salute!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Seems like all the engine builds we have in our current repository (going back to 2019) exhibit this behavior. Confirmed the old engine from 1.2.1 doesn't. I actually no longer have the engine from 1.7.5 on my machine but I'll take your word for it. Anyway, since I don't have the engine source code from 1.7.5, I'm not sure what changed. Lokplart, do you have the older engine source code?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
1674658639106.png

The event count is continually rising. It's spinning around trying to read registry values related to the network over and over. Why, I don't know. Guessing it's something in one of the dependencies (QT?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RayForward

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Seems like all the engine builds we have in our current repository (going back to 2019) exhibit this behavior. Confirmed the old engine from 1.2.1 doesn't. I actually no longer have the engine from 1.7.5 on my machine but I'll take your word for it. Anyway, since I don't have the engine source code from 1.7.5, I'm not sure what changed. Lokplart, do you have the older engine source code?
That's because what I used is not the "original" source code of the engine. I never found that. So I used something someone else had as my starting line.
I think it was this repo:

I definitely didn't add any network code so if there is any, it should be in here.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
That's because what I used is not the "original" source code of the engine. I never found that. So I used something someone else had as my starting line.
I think it was this repo:

I definitely didn't add any network code so if there is any, it should be in here.
The only reference I see to the network is the QT Network module which is referenced to set up the webView network access manager (the engine code we have implements a local proxy for this). This gets called whenever we display any images since they have to be loaded from disk. But I see the process spamming network registry queries even if the local proxy isn't being exercised (before a qsp file is even loaded) so I'm guessing the QT network module is spinning around simply because it got loaded. Maybe if we upgrade to a newer version of QT it would behave better, not sure if that's viable. Or we need to dig into QT and figure out how to calm it down.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Is it possible to give Uncle Tom his "problems" in the no loli version? Maybe make him need a young assistant instead? It could turn the flavor text into a feature again.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
The only reference I see to the network is the QT Network module which is referenced to set up the webView network access manager (the engine code we have implements a local proxy for this). This gets called whenever we display any images since they have to be loaded from disk. But I see the process spamming network registry queries even if the local proxy isn't being exercised (before a qsp file is even loaded) so I'm guessing the QT network module is spinning around simply because it got loaded. Maybe if we upgrade to a newer version of QT it would behave better, not sure if that's viable. Or we need to dig into QT and figure out how to calm it down.
Quite a lot of the functions and libraries used in the engine now are deprecated in newer versions. Which is also the reason why I point to that specific version of QT and why I have that last part in the tips.
I think the hard part is not porting the engine itself but keeping all the already functional QSP code working.

I remember, way back when I first recompiled this version of the engine with Pararock help, they were also working on a version of the engine that worked on a newer QT. Maybe they could explain better about the specific problems with it.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes