noctred

Nov 25, 2017
[edited 5/17/2021]

This is my image replacement pack for the v2.2 non-loli version of the game. Links and previews are at the end of the post.

Over 3,000 pictures have been added for girl sex scenes, normal scenes, guild gangbangs, whore scenes, public use scenes, and some others. Many of the original pictures from the official download are intact but I did replace quite a few of them where I either thought the quality was poor or where I simply didn't like the art.

The pack is tailored to my personal preferences in terms of content and style, so it's a bit heavy on things like group sex, hardcore bondage, and public use, though I've tried to touch most areas as much as possible - a few categories and hair combinations went mostly untouched because I either didn't have anything appropriate in my collection, haven't been able to find anything that looks good enough, or simply haven't gotten around to them yet. The pack is not entirely lore-friendly or immersive because I personally don't care about that too much and it would have been difficult to maintain 100% immersion while also maintaining high image quality, high volume, and no censorship. I do try to keep things lore-friendly'ish when I can but sometimes I just say fuck it and sacrifice lore for a cool picture.

There is some duplication among milf and young pictures of a single hairstyle/color because I didn't have alternatives to properly fill out certain categories, or because I just really liked certain pictures and wanted to see them more. There is no duplication across hairstyle or hair color with the exception of a few pictures where the girl has multi-colored hair or pictures with multiple girls w/ different hair, like lesbian pictures. I'm slowly eliminating dupes with each update as I find suitable replacements.

All pictures are 100% uncensored, rescaled and in the proper format, and have had their watermarks removed to the best of my shitty ability (with some exceptions where I couldn't deal with the watermark without destroying the image but still wanted to use the image because it was just that good).

If you run into any issues while using this please let me know.

Some preview shots from various categories and a list of contributing artists -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Current downloads:

Other downloads:

Last edited:

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
If anybody's interested, I've kinda finished my first pass at expanding the non-loli image pack - link here.

I added a total of 2,846 pictures across the girls normal_scenes/sex_scenes folders and the other scenes folder (the one w/ public use, whore, and guild gangbangs) - the majority of the new pictures (2,300 of them) are girls sex scenes for a total of 3,852 pictures in that one folder. Most of the pictures from the original pack are intact but I did remove some where I thought the picture just looked bad and I had suitable replacements... I didn't have replacements for everything though, so there are still pictures in there which I think look bad that I'll get around to replacing in the future.

The pack is tailored to my personal preferences in terms of content and art styles, so there's a heavy leaning towards group sex, hardcore bondage, and public use stuff but I tried to touch all areas as much as possible - a few categories and hair combinations went mostly untouched because I simply didn't have anything appropriate in my collection. The pack is not entirely lore-friendly or immersive because I personally don't care about that too much and it would have been incredibly difficult to maintain 100% immersion while also maintaining high image quality, high volume, and no censorship... so if that's a problem for you, sorry.

Also, there is some duplication among milf and young pictures of a single hairstyle/color, iirc roughly 600 of the 2,300 girls sex scenes are duplicates because I wanted to see those pictures more often and/or I didn't have alternatives to properly fill out my preferred categories... so there will be "young" girls with hella curvy bodies. There is no duplication across hairstyle or hair color with the exception of a few pictures where the girl has multi-colored hair or pictures with multiple girls w/ different hair, like some lesbian stuff.

All pictures are 100% uncensored, rescaled and in the proper format, and have had their watermarks removed to the best of my shitty ability (with some exceptions where I couldn't deal with the watermark without destroying the image but still wanted to use the image because it was just that good). As this is just the first pass, I plan to continue adding/removing/adjusting pictures over time... not sure when exactly as I'm kinda burned out from the sheer level of autism it took to put this together.

List of artists in the pack -

Thank you, i have been looking for a pack such as this.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
If anybody's interested, I've kinda finished my first pass at expanding the non-loli image pack - link here.

I added a total of 2,846 pictures across the girls normal_scenes/sex_scenes folders and the other scenes folder (the one w/ public use, whore, and guild gangbangs) - the majority of the new pictures (2,300 of them) are girls sex scenes for a total of 3,852 pictures in that one folder. Most of the pictures from the original pack are intact but I did remove some where I thought the picture just looked bad and I had suitable replacements... I didn't have replacements for everything though, so there are still pictures in there which I think look bad that I'll get around to replacing in the future.

The pack is tailored to my personal preferences in terms of content and art styles, so there's a heavy leaning towards group sex, hardcore bondage, and public use stuff but I tried to touch all areas as much as possible - a few categories and hair combinations went mostly untouched because I simply didn't have anything appropriate in my collection. The pack is not entirely lore-friendly or immersive because I personally don't care about that too much and it would have been incredibly difficult to maintain 100% immersion while also maintaining high image quality, high volume, and no censorship... so if that's a problem for you, sorry.

Also, there is some duplication among milf and young pictures of a single hairstyle/color, iirc roughly 600 of the 2,300 girls sex scenes are duplicates because I wanted to see those pictures more often and/or I didn't have alternatives to properly fill out my preferred categories... so there will be "young" girls with hella curvy bodies. There is no duplication across hairstyle or hair color with the exception of a few pictures where the girl has multi-colored hair or pictures with multiple girls w/ different hair, like some lesbian stuff.

All pictures are 100% uncensored, rescaled and in the proper format, and have had their watermarks removed to the best of my shitty ability (with some exceptions where I couldn't deal with the watermark without destroying the image but still wanted to use the image because it was just that good). As this is just the first pass, I plan to continue adding/removing/adjusting pictures over time... not sure when exactly as I'm kinda burned out from the sheer level of autism it took to put this together.

List of artists in the pack -
Great! I will do my best to include everything I can in the next official release of the game (y)

I need to streamline your pack by removing the duplicates pictures. Then on the 1000 pictures that are left, I'll remove the watermarks, removes pictures that have japanese writing, crop out smiles that girls have on punishments pictures, remove pics that have smartphones or other lore-breaking elements in them, etc...

All in all, neat initiative and great job finding all these uncensored pictures! There are some pictures in your pack that I really like and are a great addition to the game. :)

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
Is selling slaves to salon, boutique, etc. actually worth it? The requirements are very stringent and kind of tedious to keep track of... Unless they give you some special discounts or unlocks, it doesn't seem worth doing at all.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
pretty sure some trainings do, though not all of them (seduction, masochism and others that don't involve the slaver directly won't count). Otherwise, "serve me -> relaxed sex" 100% counts and won't wring you dry each time (-1 arousal for you, and satisfies the sex mood requirement), same for going to the brother in Taurus quarter.
I'm not really worried *excitement* unless I'm misunderstanding something; that's easy enough in the short-term with the various trainings and drugs. I'm talking specifically about libido being stuck at impotent, which is really annoying because it obligates use of those drugs and trainings (you don't seem to naturally raise above hanging excitement at impotent libido). If too much sex lowers libido (which I think was your implication in the first comment), and too little sex *also* lowers it, how often should you have sex? Or is raising/lowering libido tied to your excitement?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is selling slaves to salon, boutique, etc. actually worth it? The requirements are very stringent and kind of tedious to keep track of... Unless they give you some special discounts or unlocks, it doesn't seem worth doing at all.
I will put in the roadmap for 2.3 that selling a certain number of slaves to a boutique could give a reward.

Though there might be a good reason that's not already the case, so we'll examine it with ImperatorAugustus eventually.

I'm not really worried *excitement* unless I'm misunderstanding something; that's easy enough in the short-term with the various trainings and drugs. I'm talking specifically about libido being stuck at impotent, which is really annoying because it obligates use of those drugs and trainings (you don't seem to naturally raise above hanging excitement at impotent libido). If too much sex lowers libido (which I think was your implication in the first comment), and too little sex *also* lowers it, how often should you have sex? Or is raising/lowering libido tied to your excitement?
It's probably the use of drugs that made you impotent on the long term. :unsure:

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I started using the drugs because I had been stuck at impotent for ~300 days and I ran out of trainings that could otherwise increase excitement. Does aphrodisiac actually affect libido, too? another confusing wrinkle. ugh.

It'd be really nice if we could see the slaver's exact stat (like with a slave's temperament/endurance/etc) so we could at least recognize when something's on the backslide and slowly figure out what affects it. I think I understand how the slaver's libido stat works even less now.

Farrier

Jan 1, 2021
Will deleting images mess anything up? There's some pics I really don't want to see or even have on my computer but I otherwise like the game; can I just delete or replace them or will break the game or the actions they're connected to?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I started using the drugs because I had been stuck at impotent for ~300 days and I ran out of trainings that could otherwise increase excitement. Does aphrodisiac actually affect libido, too? another confusing wrinkle. ugh.

It'd be really nice if we could see the slaver's exact stat (like with a slave's temperament/endurance/etc) so we could at least recognize when something's on the backslide and slowly figure out what affects it. I think I understand how the slaver's libido stat works even less now.
If you were stuck at impotent, maybe it's because you had a sickness. Or you had sex too much per days...

I can't give you a synthesis of how libido works because I always have the opposite problem, my libido is always at max and I have to spam fucking to avoid bad mood ^^

Will deleting images mess anything up? There's some pics I really don't want to see or even have on my computer but I otherwise like the game; can I just delete or replace them or will break the game or the actions they're connected to?
Replacing the image is the best idea, in that way, as long as the images are in .png and in 795x596, it will be integrated flawlessly into the game.

You can also delete images, what will happen is that there'll be a background displaying and a blue square with "?" inside. But there might be some otherthings I'm not thinking about, so think of it as a last resort.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Great! I will do my best to include everything I can in the next official release of the game (y)

I need to streamline your pack by removing the duplicates pictures. Then on the 1000 pictures that are left, I'll remove the watermarks, removes pictures that have japanese writing, crop out smiles that girls have on punishments pictures, remove pics that have smartphones or other lore-breaking elements in them, etc...

All in all, neat initiative and great job finding all these uncensored pictures! There are some pictures in your pack that I really like and are a great addition to the game. :)
Thanks for the feedback and thank you for continuing to work on this game.

Also, unless I'm misremembering something, I think you'll have a bit over 2k pictures left across all the folders (new ones, not total) after you remove all the dupes. Either way, enjoy.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Small update to the image pack I posted earlier - .

Fills out oral stuff a bit more and a few other things. 60 images.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018

What character or portrait are you using for your playthrough? I think some characters have permanently low libido.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
What character or portrait are you using for your playthrough? I think some characters have permanently low libido.
Hold on. Does choosing different portrait actually matters? My impotent guy from custom start jumped into lewdest of all pretty fast, so now I am curious if that had something to do with it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hold on. Does choosing different portrait actually matters? My impotent guy from custom start jumped into lewdest of all pretty fast, so now I am curious if that had something to do with it.
In particular, with the patch version of the game Uncle Tom (or his portrait in custom start) must fulfill certain conditions before he can increase his libido.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020

When excitement is below average, sex reduces libido.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes