Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
Both put in the roadmap.

---------

It's "intended" I guess. A clash between the original game mechanics issued from the game's chore mechanics and the subsequent modders quests that became a classic.

I believe we already made it easier for 2.2 if I remember well, precisely for that reason. Can we make the system even more permissive without making it worthless? Just for the sake of removing a 1% probability of failure? I think not.
look not asking to remove or make it easier, I was asking because something seems wonky because if the system is working as intended and with 1% failure rate that means if fuck my slave for 21 days then she should be preg on the 22nd day. ( 80% if she is inseminated on her ovulation day (her ovulation day seems random by the way))

Jan 4, 2021
lovely game (not any good at it, but enjoyable regardless!). but i must ask - is there any way to put my slave/assistant's now maxed out fetish skills (enema/uro/copro) to use beyond the training menu? something like, have my girls poop in each other's mouth for example, or give them an enema and walk them around the city while holding it?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
lovely game (not any good at it, but enjoyable regardless!). but i must ask - is there any way to put my slave/assistant's now maxed out fetish skills (enema/uro/copro) to use beyond the training menu? something like, have my girls poop in each other's mouth for example, or give them an enema and walk them around the city while holding it?
Uro and copro = rules. And the rules... well I don't know remember their effect, but probably the slave skill has an incidence on it? Like maybe your mood gets better if she's a good "toilet"? I'm not sure actually, it should be investigated.

And I think during Active sex there are some fetish options you can use.

Enema = there are certain NPC that require good enema skill.

But your ideas, they are interesting, but no, they are not in the game.

It's true that fetish skills have little use in the game. I had the idea to make it part of specializations; for exemple, "entertainers" should be good at music and exhibitionism and lesbian sex. "Servants" should be good at cleaning and pleasuring someone alone or a group. Ultimately, animals should use the xenophily skills and some other things; the pet cat should do rimming, the horse should do horse mating, the pig should do coprophagia… But it's in standby, because it would completely change the game balance, and ImperatorAugustus made a compelling argument against it (that I forgot).

Why is my slave getting a variable amount of guilt every morning (1-3) when she's following the rules?
It should be written somewhere (maybe on the rule screen) that she does it with little diligence, too little to expect that you won't give her a punishment for it. Diligence is mostly affected by mood, so have it as high as possible and try again.

Reactions: brendabrendson

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks, first part makes sense now. As far as the second part, here is a screen.
View attachment 1028714
The space below the dungeon portrait is used for the barn expansion. The space under the menu to the left isn't really empty space: sometimes the menus can extend quite far down. So, what to do? Perhaps hide the cryo cell when displaying a slave full body on the main screen (only visible in certain menus).

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I saw your code. I think it is 67% actually, because inseminated decreases before ovulation checking.
Hm, you are correct. That is a lower probability than intended. Assuming you don't miss any opportunities, failure probability in the quest ranges from 21% (3 chances) to 7% (5 chances). We'll fix this for 2.2.1.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
look not asking to remove or make it easier, I was asking because something seems wonky because if the system is working as intended and with 1% failure rate that means if fuck my slave for 21 days then she should be preg on the 22nd day. ( 80% if she is inseminated on her ovulation day (her ovulation day seems random by the way))
You were right, it's not working as intended. As a short-term fix, you can create a text file named "preg.json" in your game/json folder with the following 3 lines:

{
"slave['pregnant']": 10
}

Load your game with this file present and your current slave will be 10 days pregnant. Remove the file afterwards so it doesn't keep resetting.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
It's a special quest with Johny for end game

If I remember correctly, you have to sell a slave to the pope by week 8 in hard difficulty with Johny. But it might have been made easier since 2.2.
In 2.2, if you're playing Johny or using his avatar with a custom start, some time after you become a patrician the special quest will trigger.

Jan 4, 2021
Uro and copro = rules. And the rules... well I don't know remember their effect, but probably the slave skill has an incidence on it? Like maybe your mood gets better if she's a good "toilet"? I'm not sure actually, it should be investigated.

And I think during Active sex there are some fetish options you can use.

Enema = there are certain NPC that require good enema skill.

But your ideas, they are interesting, but no, they are not in the game.

It's true that fetish skills have little use in the game. I had the idea to make it part of specializations; for exemple, "entertainers" should be good at music and exhibitionism and lesbian sex. "Servants" should be good at cleaning and pleasuring someone alone or a group. Ultimately, animals should use the xenophily skills and some other things; the pet cat should do rimming, the horse should do horse mating, the pig should do coprophagia… But it's in standby, because it would completely change the game balance, and ImperatorAugustus made a compelling argument against it (that I forgot).

It should be written somewhere (maybe on the rule screen) that she does it with little diligence, too little to expect that you won't give her a punishment for it. Diligence is mostly affected by mood, so have it as high as possible and try again.
ok, thanks for the response and info! no idea about balancing, but i am 100% in favor of some interactivity with fetish skills for what it's worth :)

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Quick question: did you remove/modified the debug menu from the raven crown? first Ithought the item didn't function, but then tried to see her aura and I could do it, so it's just that part. Also, why is my slave randomly getting all he energy or just part of it in a new day, even when she ends the day whitout negative energy? (I.E. she has A+ endurance and some days she gets 4 and others days she gets 3 and a half)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Quick question: did you remove/modified the debug menu from the raven crown? first Ithought the item didn't function, but then tried to see her aura and I could do it, so it's just that part. Also, why is my slave randomly getting all he energy or just part of it in a new day, even when she ends the day whitout negative energy? (I.E. she has A+ endurance and some days she gets 4 and others days she gets 3 and a half)
The debug menu is only there in the tutorial to help you get acquinted with the mechanics in more detail. It's working as intended right now.
A+ endurance gives 4 energy/day normally, but remember that bathing takes 0.5 energy so if you finish the day with 0 energy and she's dirty, she's gonna wash herself before sleeping. You can have your assistant do that instead. Some sleeping conditions will also change the energy available (boudoir=bonus, floor/cells=malus).
There might be something more to it, but that's what i know.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
You were right, it's not working as intended. As a short-term fix, you can create a text file named "preg.json" in your game/json folder with the following 3 lines:

{
"slave['pregnant']": 10
}

Load your game with this file present and your current slave will be 10 days pregnant. Remove the file afterwards so it doesn't keep resetting.
doesn't seem to be working my slave is felicity

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The infos that were in the debug menus are in the aura, hover your mouse over stats and you'll see the rates like previously

Although this is arguably less easy to understand and the current implementation is bond to be improved, it's now closer to the original game design.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
The infos that were in the debug menus are in the aura, hover your mouse over stats and you'll see the rates like previously

Although this is arguably less easy to understand and the current implementation is bond to be improved, it's now closer to the original game design.
Allright thanks, altough the obedience value isn't displayed, its easy to understand the auras, also, did you make the bull ring a battle only item? before it allowed you to always have atleast 1 energy, and now it seems thats not the case?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes