5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
@Dedingovi

the only sad thing is that the "real action" will be in chapter / part 3 onwards, in this at most there will be a handjob and titsjob (a Blowjob if we are lucky) :cry:

(Sorry for my bad english)
where did you see it? it was something confirmed because if it wasn't, don't worry too soon! in a post that Akanine74 shared, Jackerman said that this part would have 7 sexual acts and Jackerman himself said that he doesn't like to release something that doesn't have at least good content, besides in chapter 1 that was just an introduction, we already had one deepthroat/rape scene. so in my opinion there are plenty of chances to have sex scenes in chapter 2

Jul 6, 2017
What has this thread devolved into? Were pirates, payee or not it doesn’t matter. Ask for the sauce, thank the guy for the sauce, move on to the next thread to plunder. Plain and simple.

Payees get their voices heard and get to vote in the mans own space. Ideas posted here by freeloaders are just dust in the wind. Thats the only truth you’ll ever see.

Ask for the lamb sauce or personally tell the chef what to put in the sauce. Two sides same coin.

Edit: Payee shoulder be payer. I messed up lel. :poop:

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
where did you see it? it was something confirmed because if it wasn't, don't worry too soon! in a post that Akanine74 shared, Jackerman said that this part would have 7 sexual acts and Jackerman himself said that he doesn't like to release something that doesn't have at least good content, besides in chapter 1 that was just an introduction, we already had one deepthroat/rape scene. so in my opinion there are plenty of chances to have sex scenes in chapter 2
Wonder what this 7 sexual acts will be... Handjob, Blowjob, Titfuck (which chapter 1 already had but this time voluntarily), frenchkiss, maybe even 69 is realistic but Rimhead, Vaginal & Anal already ? thats pretty unlikely keep in mind jack plans to make much more chapters and if he already shoots all his powder it would be pretty rash.
Think it will be more like HJ, TF & BJ in chapter 2 but penetration will start only from chapter 3 followed by chapter 4 with anal & chapter 5 everything combined which should be 30 minutes long or more.
Maybe I'm completely wrong, of course, it can also be that the dog comes along, which would turn everything upside down

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Wonder what this 7 sexual acts will be... Handjob, Blowjob, Titfuck (which chapter 1 already had but this time voluntarily), frenchkiss, maybe even 69 is realistic but Rimhead, Vaginal & Anal already ? thats pretty unlikely keep in mind jack plans to make much more chapters and if he already shoots all his powder it would be pretty rash.
Think it will be more like HJ, TF & BJ in chapter 2 but penetration will start only from chapter 3 followed by chapter 4 with anal & chapter 5 everything combined which should be 30 minutes long or more.
Maybe I'm completely wrong, of course, it can also be that the dog comes along, which would turn everything upside down
Kinda like Miro's Girlfriends 4 ever !
Where each part or episode will contain 20 to 30 min playtime duration.
I say this is the lengthy animation has ever done on incest theme.

Reactions: Dedingovi

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Hope more talented devs will pop up & create long fluid wincest animation videos.

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
and we never got anything else out of that if i remember. i am reminded of the vampire futa stuff that never reached part 3 because they rather milk their fans with wips clips for years now

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
JackermanToday

Here's another SFW frame from MW2...

Production on MW2 is going well, I'm finally working on the last section of the action sequence and after that I will go back and add the minor shots/sequences I skipped. There is still not much I want to share at this point but what I can tell you all is that there are small seeds in the first chapter indicating where things are going (mainly the setting). Also, each episode ends with a song relevant to it's content, all of which have already been handpicked for each planned episode.

View attachment 1368573

Support the production of Jackerman

He has a gift... It's simply perfect, wonderful work...

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Hope more talented devs will pop up & create long fluid wincest animation videos.
Actually they already have But they don't get the support as much as Jackerman. Such as like Umemaro3D, Jared999D, Miro, Amusteven & the new sensation Taboomania n Popopolygon or Popoporigon etc.
I have to say people also need to show some support n concerned about their works too. Because when comes to the words of perfection these people hold the title.
So please guys go n show some love n the support because they deserve all the praises.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes