5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah it's clear that claire loves to have sex with her son but she was resisting that feeling a little bit in MW2. I hope that claire and rebecca starts satisfy their desires more in MW3...
Agree, personally, it is so hard for me to go back and watch MW 1 and 2 because of how slow they are, even though they are clearly Jackerman's best works. I don't really care about whether a Jackerman's video is normal human incest or bestality but currently, I much prefer Jackerman's beasality videos because of the rough sex. Really hope Jackerman can "speed up" the sex scene in MW 3.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Just curious: What are you basing it on that she is Claire's LITTLE sister?
I have a friend who is on Jackerman's Discord, he provided me with a summary of Chapter 2 of MW that Jackerman himself did, in that summary Jackerman says that Rebecca is Claire's younger sister.
This summary was released the same day as the chapter release

Reactions: kevork and gdpe359

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Agree, personally, it is so hard for me to go back and watch MW 1 and 2 because of how slow they are, even though they are clearly Jackerman's best works. I don't really care about whether a Jackerman's video is normal human incest or bestality but currently, I much prefer Jackerman's beasality videos because of the rough sex. Really hope Jackerman can "speed up" the sex scene in MW 3.
Me too i like seeing rough sex but just when the woman enjoy it or when she's also rough with the man....if not. It would be just like rape

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — Today

The vote is finished! Here are the results:

1st place: New OC (Anne) gives her son a loving blowjob with lipstick marks while he plays videogames and curses at his friends

2nd place: New OC (The original elf princess that has yet to star in an animation) services her dragon companion with her mouth before allowing him to mate with her a reward for his battle victory

3rd place: New OC (Hot bitchy soccer mom inspired by Shadman's doggy hypnotism comic) gets put in a trance and walks around like a dog, and subserviently sucks her sons cock before he mating presses her

For those that want more details here are the exact numbers in the excel sheet I used to weight the vote based on your tier:

m16_vote.PNG

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Jackerman — Today

1st place: New OC (Anne) gives her son a loving blowjob with lipstick marks while he plays videogames and curses at his friends

2nd place: New OC (The original elf princess that has yet to star in an animation) services her dragon companion with her mouth before allowing him to mate with her a reward for his battle victory

3rd place: New OC (Hot bitchy soccer mom inspired by Shadman's doggy hypnotism comic) gets put in a trance and walks around like a dog, and subserviently sucks her sons cock before he mating presses her

For those that want more details here are the exact numbers in the excel sheet I used to weight the vote based on your tier:

View attachment 1559064
Can anyone list what the other options were for this poll? I'm curious to see what other potential ideas there might have been.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1559064
wow early this year is going to be crazy.
Is there already any image of this Anne?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1559064
So he gonna make video only for 1 place or for the second and third also?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hey I have a question regarding the poll

Does the poll changes options everytime ? OR only the winner gets replaced by other new idea ? because maaaaan , the 2 and 3 option sound pretty fucking good !!!

And is all original ideas form jackerman or his supporters can make one ?
The monthly ideas are always nominated by the gold members (except for the "captive part 1") everything Jackerman does is to announce the winner, but this month it was different as the nominated ideas were all from Jackerman and not the gold members .

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
I have a friend who is on Jackerman's Discord, he provided me with a summary of Chapter 2 of MW that Jackerman himself did, in that summary Jackerman says that Rebecca is Claire's younger sister.
This summary was released the same day as the chapter release
Ohhh... very interesting! Thank you.

Reactions: Dedingovi
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes