5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Lucifer9397

Nov 14, 2018
I'm sorry if it's been answered earlier, But when is the next release scheduled?
Just wondering if the dates got changed due to the recent hdd failure?

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
That would be great, if one month he does one of bestiality, the other month he does it of incest and so everyone is happy or not??

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I understand there is a vote happening now, but what is the video that will be released at the end of this month? Is that one going to be beast stuff? I'm hoping not.
I don't think there would be enough time to make this video until the end of this month. I guess it is the vote for the video for the end of the next month.

mongrel1943

Jul 12, 2019
Don't me wrong I enjoy both, but I want some squeezing and lactation. Dogs don't have the hands to grab ass or tits. Plus, the whole dog incest thing won't register in my brain, it feels like just another dog this time. Animals getting women pregnant won't get past my suspension of disbelief.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don't me wrong I enjoy both, but I want some squeezing and lactation. Dogs don't have the hands to grab ass or tits. Plus, the whole dog incest thing won't register in my brain, it feels like just another dog this time. Animals getting women pregnant won't get past my suspension of disbelief.
wait... WTF... obviously I wasn't paying attention... Dog incest, Jenny had puppies??? where was that movie?
The first time I read that synopsis I though it was going to be a spitroast with Rex and her "human" son.
or is he some kind of werewolf deal?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
wait... WTF... obviously I wasn't paying attention... Dog incest, Jenny had puppies??? where was that movie?
The first time I read that synopsis I though it was going to be a spitroast with Rex and her "human" son.
or is he some kind of werewolf deal?
The end of Poolside escapade has a joke about getting pregnant, then shows a 'months later' timeskip, and a big ol belly is shown.

Reactions: Qmaaer3D
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes