5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
It was a gold supporter idea. And they’re never really a 1 to 1 translation to animation. The overall theme is the monster in the closet (aka the boogeyman) getting the mom horny via pheromones (administered by mouth tentacle), and then butt fugging :devilish:
I thought thats what the idea was which is why I'm a little disappointed with the monster. When I read tentacles back at the beginning I thought more of dark shadow type with tentacles coming out of abyss. Looks to be more of a perfect cell scenario with one tentacle coming out of the back somewhere?

Reactions: f9account

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Took quite a while for that one to leak. To think we’ve gotten a couple more in that time.

As for polls its likely Yana. Jack’s likely to carry over the bully idea to June, given its popularity. So two big monster animations in a row :devilish:
I'm mainly here for the monster scenes so Yipee :D
Which one is Yana again?
does anyone have a cheatsheet, just something with a picture of each girl, her name and maybe what animations she is in?

Reactions: YourDaddy38491

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm mainly here for the monster scenes so Yipee :D
Which one is Yana again?
does anyone have a cheatsheet, just something with a picture of each girl, her name and maybe what animations she is in?
Yana hasn't been used yet, she's the russian spy archetype. He's been designing a website that'll have character bios and such eventually.

nU4WD7d.jpg

disnehater

Sep 12, 2020
Bully 2? Didn't that come in 3rd place after the wonder woman scenario?

Edit: ah nvm I was thinking about the previous poll with the user submitted requests, pls disregard lol

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
If jackerman were to use either of these, what would you want?

1. A sequel to jackerman's original character
2. Jackerman's new character
3. Characters from games, anime, etc.

I'm just curious

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If jackerman were to use either of these, what would you want?

1. A sequel to jackerman's original character
2. Jackerman's new character
3. Characters from games, anime, etc.

I'm just curious
Odd question considering any not already existing IP characters become Jackerman OC's. And seeing how he makes his models any given lady is up for grabs. I'm gonna try to get an anime gal in the July vote :)

• Angry
Reactions: MyNameReally

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
Monthly sneak preview
Not into monsters. But I prefer Jacky experiments(mess) with this model rather than Claire, Jenny or any other of his good stuff.

I think this model looks way too old for an Asian.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So good news and potentially really bad news.

Good news: Yana wins, so Jack finally gets to animate.

Ah crap news: the tech issue I mentioned earlier appears to be worse. Tl:dr power issues have messed up his drives, which if they’re unable to be recovered, would pretty much set back all of MW3’s progression, along with other things.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes