5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
It was a great short, I'm just a little disappointed because the time is so short. however, it is really a short, so more than 7/10 minutes would not be a short. Anyway, Jackerman continues to show great results, I hope the next one he does will last longer.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh yeah extra tidbit I forgot to mention. Jack stated a good amount of stuff used for this short is relevant to what he's working on in MW3.

See what I mean about the shorts having an effect on his works as a whole? ^^

• Love
Reactions: Monikonro
Aug 2, 2022
Jackerman needs to increase the duration of these monthly videos, as a video with 3 minutes of action and 1 minute of end credits is no way to develop a decent plot, quickly going to sex, without first exploring the world of the characters. It gets too generic, I see a lot of potential being lost, I haven't been able to look at a current video of him and feel pleasure in a long time. I understand that Jackerman created this scheme of producing short videos to have his income, his salary guaranteed at the end of the month. But I think you should consider increasing the time of these videos to about 7 or 8 minutes, to have more variety of angles in the scenes, the dialogues and romanticism between the characters, their secret relationships, their confessions and surprises, bribery and blackmail, madness of love between mothers and children and all. Oh God, listen to me Jackerman! His last short, decent work stopped at Southern Hospitality: Sunday Surprise. Get back on track man and listen to your fan base. I'm also waiting for Mother's Warmth Chapter 3, no rush... I know that in this series you won't disappoint. Move on, take care to stay well. We'll be here if you need us.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Jackerman needs to increase the duration of these monthly videos
Then they wouldn't be "Monthly videos" because they'd take twice as long. I for one would be fine if he took longer to make a longer end product, but I already know a lot of people here are impatient as is, so I doubt it would work out.

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
Jackerman needs to increase the duration of these monthly videos, as a video with 3 minutes of action and 1 minute of end credits is no way to develop a decent plot, quickly going to sex, without first exploring the world of the characters. It gets too generic, I see a lot of potential being lost, I haven't been able to look at a current video of him and feel pleasure in a long time. I understand that Jackerman created this scheme of producing short videos to have his income, his salary guaranteed at the end of the month. But I think you should consider increasing the time of these videos to about 7 or 8 minutes, to have more variety of angles in the scenes, the dialogues and romanticism between the characters, their secret relationships, their confessions and surprises, bribery and blackmail, madness of love between mothers and children and all. Oh God, listen to me Jackerman! His last short, decent work stopped at Southern Hospitality: Sunday Surprise. Get back on track man and listen to your fan base. I'm also waiting for Mother's Warmth Chapter 3, no rush... I know that in this series you won't disappoint. Move on, take care to stay well. We'll be here if you need us.
this is a master milking plan
once the content/ideas run out (unlikely), he can just remaster old videos and add more positions/ scenes to them

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Alright time to be the boogeyman. If you're here and not on the discord actually supporting him, you aren't the fanbase

In regards to longer animations, believe me when I say I have tried. Many supporters have said they wouldn't mind waiting longer for longer stories, but ultimately that is just up to him. If you wanna add your voice to be heard, this isn't the place for it. He long since stopped caring about this place once it became clear ya'll couldn't respect a 2-day wait period for public releases.

His ways can change, us being vocal about how unfair the polls can be towards new ideas competing against established Jack OC's made him shift to having him make his own shorts without a vote, to get some fresh ideas out there.

And he has stated just last month: "I've been pretty opposed to this for a while but its been brought up over and over again by a number of people, so it seems there is at least some interest in me doing that. Admittedly, I'm curious how it would spice things up. I may have a poll about that in the future but for the time being, the monthly system will stay"

Should it come to that, saying something here isn't a ballot, so to speak. If ya want change, go to the artist.

Aug 2, 2022
Then they wouldn't be "Monthly videos" because they'd take twice as long. I for one would be fine if he took longer to make a longer end product, but I already know a lot of people here are impatient as is, so I doubt it would work out.
I think every couple of months Jackerman released a 7 or 8 minute video. And everyone here in this thread would support it, and also have the patience to wait for it to be ready. As long as there are no delays. If he promises to be ready by the beginning of the month (01), then honor his word. But that would depend on their golden sponsors. People on this topic mature ideas. But we haven't decided anything, the power is in the hands of those who pay for its content.

Jun 25, 2018
I think every couple of months Jackerman released a 7 or 8 minute video. And everyone here in this thread would support it, and also have the patience to wait for it to be ready. As long as there are no delays. If he promises to be ready by the beginning of the month (01), then honor his word. But that would depend on their golden sponsors. People on this topic mature ideas. But we haven't decided anything, the power is in the hands of those who pay for its content.
Does he care about the non-paying people in this thread? If the 4 minute, once a month vids are giving him the most dough for his time, I say good on him. But people are going to then bitch about the now 2-3 month wait for a longer vid, and bitch even louder if the vid isn't of the genre character they like, meaning an even longer wait between the next potential vid. Welcome to the world of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Aug 2, 2022
Does he care about the non-paying people in this thread? If the 4 minute, once a month vids are giving him the most dough for his time, I say good on him. But people are going to then bitch about the now 2-3 month wait for a longer vid, and bitch even louder if the vid isn't of the genre character they like, meaning an even longer wait between the next potential vid. Welcome to the world of damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I agree, but the advantage would be in the quality. A more whimsical video, multiple angles and details, a more elaborate story. Something that doesn't happen in very short videos, because the narrative is also part of the pleasure. It's about provoking, stimulating desire, whatever your fetish. This is not happening in at least 3 Jackerman's last videos, I believe it is the fault of the very short duration time. The character modeling, lighting, voice acting and sounds continue with quality. The idea is to improve the story a little more, develop it more, more variety of angles in the scenes. It has to be hot enough to make the guy not look away from the screen until he explodes with pleasure. I know it's not easy to program all of this, let alone please everyone, but hastily produced and short videos tend to disappoint.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
That was....dull. 4 minutes for basically two scenes?
And just as disappointing as usual, for a human on human JM vid, I mean. I don't understand why he'd waste time on making a damn incest vid if the son sleeps the whole time and doesn't even move. I mean what kinda idiot would fall asleep while sucking a fine pair of big titties and when a woman like that starts sucking his dick ?? Why da fuq would anyone even submit a lame ass idea like this one and why da fuq would ppl wanna see a JM vid based on it ??o_O

That monster fucked her so good that she was ready for a couple more rounds, she was craving a good dicking, even if it only wanted to fuck her supposed virgin ass, but this was simply disappointing... again. Lil dude failed big time at clapping those cheeks properly. And some of the peeps here were looking forward to 'enjoying' it.:ROFLMAO: JM DOESN'T make good incest vids, bois, his heart ain't in it. Period. It's hilariously obvious... MW is the only exception, but that's too popular to be trashed with more boring stuff. Hope we'll get MW3 soon, cuz these monthly incest vids are really boring.

The right way of 'helping' out that hot piece of ass horny mom with her 'delicate' problem.:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Oh yeah extra tidbit I forgot to mention. Jack stated a good amount of stuff used for this short is relevant to what he's working on in MW3.

See what I mean about the shorts having an effect on his works as a whole? ^^
In which context is this scene relevant to MW3?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Seriously Jackerman needs to start considering moving towards more game Making with such animation Skills. It would be a killer Combo.. We already have one Dev. NLT-Media. But Jackerman should make games as well. Just by Opinion. What do you guys think??

Last edited:

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes