5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
This is so fucking bizarre... The people that spends the most money are the one that nominated this idea and voted for it the most. I guess they just really into being cuckold and findom.

Edit: Lol, another possible explanation is that these gold supporters really wants Jackerman to work on MW3 but judging by the screenshot it looks like it won't even make a difference to the progress. This is so dumb.

Nov 23, 2017
This is so fucking bizarre... The people that spends the most money are the one that nominated this idea and voted for it the most. I guess they just really into being cuckold and findom.

Edit: Lol, another possible explanation is that these gold supporters really wants Jackerman to work on MW3 but judging by the screenshot it looks like it won't even make a difference to the progress. This is so dumb.
I thought the same Jackerman taking a break in December won't make any difference MW3 won't be ready until summer

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
That was kinda obvious that it was gonna win, for the sake of preventing this kind of stuff in the future he should just say that he needs a break though.

Reactions: Hadgar and xana94
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes