5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Because he wants to? I think any given artist could tell ya that working only on a giant project can lead to burnout. The shorts that branch out in various scenarios and partners are refreshing and help to keep the creative juices flowing

Well of course he wants to, what I actually tried to say was that I think will be cool if Jman returns to doing "comics" with his actual skills/knowledge (OG fans will remember his old comic)

Jan 31, 2021
What's the newest one called? The one where she comes home and bangs her son.

Edit: It's `The After Party`. Does anyone have a 4k version yet?

Edit again: This guy did :)
ok so I made a 4K@60fps version of The After Party and I'm pretty happy of the result

links : MEGA ;

this isn't obviously perfect since jackerman likes to use artistic blur and motion blur, can't do miracles with that

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 2424036

mw3 early pic.

can someone tell me if jackerman change her face? seems like a different to me? or it's just my eyes
Yes, she looks different (at least this image), but I don't think it's anything to worry about, because if you notice that sometimes the Jackerman models (anyone) have a slightly strange face when they're talking, then probably what what happened was just a bad angle to use as a photo.

Nov 23, 2017
**MW3 Update:**
Every MW chapter has had a unique set of challenges, and they always tend to get more difficult (but ultimately rewarding) with each chapter. MW3 is uniquely tough because I had to plan the specifics for how things will conclude in MW4 in a satisfying way, meaning I had to do preliminary writing for MW4 concurrently with MW3. While I did have an end plan in place in MW2, there was still quite a bit of specifics that were up in the air and I found myself going back and forth on one central plot point that I had written when making MW2. Ultimately, it stayed in. I can’t tell you any more than that, you will understand exactly what I’m talking about when you see the ending.

Also, given MW3 and MW4 still have a lot to tell about their pasts, Claire and Rebecca’s official bios will have to wait until MW4 is released.

On the filmmaking side, MW3 is generally a lot more efficient with the time it has than MW2 was. This is partly why getting an original score was so important for MW3. When I made MW1 and MW2, I had to edit around music that was not written for them, and as a result, some parts lagged more than I’d like. Now, the music is being written specifically for MW3’s exact frames, which allows me to pace things appropriately and make less compromises. This helps me get the exact tone I want and more precisely control the final product. I’d like to thank you guys for funding my work enough to allow me to do this; its really bringing MW to the next level.

As far as the soundtrack itself goes, I’m pretty optimistic with how things are going. I’m working with 2 composers right now, one composing the main “Mother’s Warmth” main theme, the “Rebecca” theme, and the “Memories” theme, while the other is handling the ambient tracks in between. While I have no composing experience, I’ve played an instrument since I was 6 and still play from time to time, and this has helped me steer things in the right direction. I had a specific idea in mind for each theme, and while we’re only about halfway done with getting all of the base music written, I think it’s coming together well. I won’t be able to show off any tracks until whenever MW3 is about to release, as we mainly just have synth tracks right now and the real recordings will happen when the music is written to the exact frames (months from now).

There is a mountain of other things I could go into about this project but I continue to think it’s better that I stay as vague as possible like I did with MW2, and just let you guys experience it for yourself whenever it releases. I attached a new shot of Rebecca from the bar scene you guys saw Claire in earlier. Sneak peeks of the other three intro scenes will come out closer to the release, or I may just save their actual reveals for the trailer. We’ll see.

**For the monthly:**
Production on Anne’s horse sex short will start on the 3rd (tomorrow) and the animation will launch (hopefully) on the last day of the month. I’m definitely going to update Anne given so many improvements have been made to my workflow since she last showed up in an anim. Mainly, she will receive: new fixed textures, real particle hair, enhanced facial rigging/expressions, and a new custom outfit. The horse will also be a new non-daz model, with higher graphical fidelity. Currently, I’m leaning towards including a bit of dirt, grime, and layers of horse semen on her body (after the time jump) but we’ll see how things progress and what looks good. These messier shorts are always fun because I get to show off a bit in the graphics department.
SPOILER_0192.png

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Every MW chapter has had a unique set of challenges, and they always tend to get more difficult (but ultimately rewarding) with each chapter. MW3 is uniquely tough because I had to plan the specifics for how things will conclude in MW4 in a satisfying way, meaning I had to do preliminary writing for MW4 concurrently with MW3. While I did have an end plan in place in MW2, there was still quite a bit of specifics that were up in the air and I found myself going back and forth on one central plot point that I had written when making MW2. Ultimately, it stayed in. I can’t tell you any more than that, you will understand exactly what I’m talking about when you see the ending.

Also, given MW3 and MW4 still have a lot to tell about their pasts, Claire and Rebecca’s official bios will have to wait until MW4 is released.

On the filmmaking side, MW3 is generally a lot more efficient with the time it has than MW2 was. This is partly why getting an original score was so important for MW3. When I made MW1 and MW2, I had to edit around music that was not written for them, and as a result, some parts lagged more than I’d like. Now, the music is being written specifically for MW3’s exact frames, which allows me to pace things appropriately and make less compromises. This helps me get the exact tone I want and more precisely control the final product. I’d like to thank you guys for funding my work enough to allow me to do this; its really bringing MW to the next level.

As far as the soundtrack itself goes, I’m pretty optimistic with how things are going. I’m working with 2 composers right now, one composing the main “Mother’s Warmth” main theme, the “Rebecca” theme, and the “Memories” theme, while the other is handling the ambient tracks in between. While I have no composing experience, I’ve played an instrument since I was 6 and still play from time to time, and this has helped me steer things in the right direction. I had a specific idea in mind for each theme, and while we’re only about halfway done with getting all of the base music written, I think it’s coming together well. I won’t be able to show off any tracks until whenever MW3 is about to release, as we mainly just have synth tracks right now and the real recordings will happen when the music is written to the exact frames (months from now).

There is a mountain of other things I could go into about this project but I continue to think it’s better that I stay as vague as possible like I did with MW2, and just let you guys experience it for yourself whenever it releases. I attached a new shot of Rebecca from the bar scene you guys saw Claire in earlier. Sneak peeks of the other three intro scenes will come out closer to the release, or I may just save their actual reveals for the trailer. We’ll see.

Production on Anne’s horse sex short will start on the 3rd (tomorrow) and the animation will launch (hopefully) on the last day of the month. I’m definitely going to update Anne given so many improvements have been made to my workflow since she last showed up in an anim. Mainly, she will receive: new fixed textures, real particle hair, enhanced facial rigging/expressions, and a new custom outfit. The horse will also be a new non-daz model, with higher graphical fidelity. Currently, I’m leaning towards including a bit of dirt, grime, and layers of horse semen on her body (after the time jump) but we’ll see how things progress and what looks good. These messier shorts are always fun because I get to show off a bit in the graphics department.
View attachment 2432166
Finally an image from MW3, and rebecca looks hotter than anytime we saw it before ..

And what did i understand is that claire and rebecca shared a difficult past, i wonder what's about? Is it related to sex or something similar? I think we will know more things in the trailer..

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

View attachment 2432166
Wow Rebecca is really beautiful! The hot mom was not enough and now he has the aunt... Damon is really the luckiest in the Jackerman universe.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: M0med27

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017

View attachment 2432166
Thank You Bro

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020

View attachment 2432166
looks like this video will be 30mins.

View attachment 2432166
looks like mw3 time length is about 30mins. +
i also see the improvement from mw2 pic.- mw3 pic.
Picsart_23-03-03_05-09-05-266.jpg

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes