• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
Hello jackerman, if you are reading this I would love to see a Southern Hospitality part 3 where the mom is pregnant and everyone think its from her husband and in the introduction we see people congrats her (in the church, school, in the work anywhere) but then PLOT TWIST the mom gave a visit her son room at night and tells him that it's his son and that now they are a family and start fucking. :coffee:

:cool: I think we haven't seen a pregnant model having sex yet. Maybe at the end the son could drink from her momma tits too and the room of his son its next to the room of the parents and the mom need to contains the moans and we can hear the movements, claps, spanks, etc just like when she rides him in the car in that last video :alien:

She could visit the son in pajamas or lingerie and the first frame we see its her figure at the door, the son its sleeping but then the video can do a POV as the son and we are opening our eyes and see her figure, the figure of that pregnant mom in pajamas showing her body.

Thats for the introduction and the last sex scene, in the middle we could see how the new pregnant body of his mom its now more hot than ever before and that she its constantly teasing him (the son) in front of his dad in the kitchen in the garden (taking sunlights in bikini) and even at the supermarket (showing her ass when she picks up stuff).

just an idea I got while boring :cool:

Fuck just imagine the model with bigger tits and bigger nipples ready to breastfeed her son Jackerman you are the indicated for this job this would be the best incest animated video

Last edited:

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
Hello jackerman, if you are reading this I would love to see a Southern Hospitality part 3 where the mom is pregnant and everyone think its from her husband and in the introduction we see people congrats her (in the church, school, in the work anywhere) but then PLOT TWIST the mom gave a visit her son room at night and tells him that it's his son and that now they are a family and start fucking. :coffee:

:cool: I think we haven't seen a pregnant model having sex yet. Maybe at the end the son could drink from her momma tits too and the room of his son its next to the room of the parents and the mom need to contains the moans and we can hear the movements, claps, spanks, etc just like when she rides him in the car in that last video :alien:

She could visit the son in pajamas or lencerie and the first frame we see its her figure at the door, the son its sleeping but then the video can do a POV as the son and we are opening our eyes and see her figure, the figure of that pregnant mom in pajamas showing her body.

Thats for the introduction and the last sex scene, in the middle we could see how the new pregnant body of his mom its now more hot than ever before and that she its constantly teasing him (the son) in front of his dad in the kitchen in the garden (taking sunlights in bikini) and even at the supermarket (showing her ass when she picks up stuff).

just an idea I got while boring :cool:

Fuck just imagine the model with bigger tits and bigger nipples ready to breastfeed her son Jackerman you are the indicated for this job this would be the best incest animated video

or maybe they are looking for some familiar activities to do and then they find a dance school or something like that where the dad, mom and son participate or whatever, the point its that it would be nice too to see the mom dancing to his son and rubing his cock in front of everyone (in public, at some park dance activity or at an dance academy), or maybe at the graduation party where the mom start twerking to his son using the excuse that everyone are doing it. We could see in the introduction the mom stepping down stairs with a nice dress and telling him something like "Oh son you didnt needed to invite some old lady like me, I am bad dancing the music that you young guys hear" and then at the party aiming to be a good dance partner she starts twerking to his son cock with a really dirty music in the background you can choose, in the video you can put some of the public turning around to see the spectacle and then when they finished both mom and son goes to the bathroom and start fucking while the classmates hear they are fucking due the intenses moans of the mom. :cool:

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
or maybe they are looking for some familiar activities to do and then they find a dance school or something like that where the dad, mom and son participate or whatever, the point its that it would be nice too to see the mom dancing to his son and rubing his cock in front of everyone (in public, at some park dance activity or at an dance academy), or maybe at the graduation party where the mom start twerking to his son using the excuse that everyone are doing it. We could see in the introduction the mom stepping down stairs with a nice dress and telling him something like "Oh son you didnt needed to invite some old lady like me, I am bad dancing the music that you young guys hear" and then at the party aiming to be a good dance partner she starts twerking to his son cock with a really dirty music in the background you can choose, in the video you can put some of the public turning around to see the spectacle and then when they finished both mom and son goes to the bathroom and start fucking while the classmates hear they are fucking due the intenses moans of the mom. :cool:
Also, why not to include some tattoos? they are hot, in any of your videos due to the devotion of the mother to her son at some time we could see her getting a tattoo like "property of ___son name___" or "only ____ cock here" or "son fucker" "milf" on some half hiden place in her body. This could happen as a result of a lost bet with her son or simply because she became part of a mil association dedicated to fuck with their sons and where we can see all the models involved in incest at the time from your videos Jackerman. The great final of the stories should be every milf you have made with their respective sons gather in a secret room of that secret milf association having sex in group everything at once :cool:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes