5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022
Has Jackerman lost popularity? Seems that there are much fewer "hero" posts than there used to be... come on guys, you know it will never get here if you slack off when asking for updates!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hammer he has hammered many heroes maybe someone will raise against the terror of hammer.
During fight he'll get bruised and beaten but he'll have our support.

Reactions: Marouane02

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
What about alien attack or skynet rising? why nobody using that reason anymore?
M8 he had a family emergency (which didn’t end well by the way). So maybe have a bit of compassion instead of thinking of excuses besides someone being on their damn deathbed.

Besides that, he had left the video to render while he was gone, but errors can happen all the time in the middle of it, ask anyone that’s used blender before. It’s practically a coin flip to leave it idle.

kan4278

Nov 11, 2018
M8 he had a family emergency (which didn’t end well by the way). So maybe have a bit of compassion instead of thinking of excuses besides someone being on their damn deathbed.
It's very understable, but you also have to understand that people on this forum are desensitized to that kind of explanations, and the reason for that are all the excuses and delays from other creatos we had gone through years.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
It's very understable, but you also have to understand that people on this forum are desensitized to that kind of explanations, and the reason for that are all the excuses and delays from other creatos we had gone through years.
Yes I get that, I’ve certainly seen it, but generally those people tend to not deliver in the end (see: Miro and the next bloodlust which hasn’t been seen for…6 going on 7 years now). Jack pushes things a few days and people acting as though it’s being pushed a month.

The man’s even offered refunds for those that subbed for the month. That doesn’t scream of someone dragging their feet or milking the supporters.

kan4278

Nov 11, 2018
Jack pushes things a few days and people acting as though it’s being pushed a month.
We all know what is purpose of content Jackerman creates, people have needs to be satisfied, so yes waiting another few days for some might feel like another month:p

The man’s even offered refunds for those that subbed for the month. That doesn’t scream of someone dragging their feet or milking the supporters.
I trust Jackerman, in my opinion they delivered, even when my faith is little shaken by MW3, I'm still believer.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
We all know what is purpose of content Jackerman creates, people have needs to be satisfied, so yes waiting another few days for some might feel like another month:p

I trust Jackerman, in my opinion they delivered, even when my faith is little shaken by MW3, I'm still believer.
MW3 taking as long as it has just comes down to scale. The length of the project gets bigger, and we all know he's a detail hound, so naturally the time investment will be longer. Just look at Perfectdeadbeat and how long they've been on Gadabout 2. If you're making something lengthy that isn't just a bunch of loops, its gonna take some time.

Reactions: Jdizzlerock44

Eggos sir buffness

Feb 6, 2024
MW3 taking as long as it has just comes down to scale. The length of the project gets bigger, and we all know he's a detail hound, so naturally the time investment will be longer. Just look at Perfectdeadbeat and how long they've been on Gadabout 2. If you're making something lengthy that isn't just a bunch of loops, its gonna take some time.
Yeah and you know the both getting paid for that great projects.

kan4278

Nov 11, 2018
It feels like when Jackerman will finish with MW3 it will be feature film. I'm glad Jackerman chose approach where they release smaller clips every few month, imagine how butthurt people would be without any material for year or two.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
It feels like when Jackerman will finish with MW3 it will be feature film. I'm glad Jackerman chose approach where they release smaller clips every few month, imagine how butthurt people would be without any material for year or two.
Well we're about to see how that goes this year, seeing as this'll be the last short, then its all in on MW3. So could be 6-7 months of people frothing at the mouth.

kan4278

Nov 11, 2018
Well we're about to see how that goes this year, seeing as this'll be the last short, then its all in on MW3.
Are you speculating or this is confirmed plan? If this is true, I would assume Jackerman is annoyed to (I would be), how long it takes to finish MW3, and wants to move one with it.
If I understand correctly, Jackerman, a year ago, predicted that after finishing MW3 we will get new animation every 5-6 weeks, I wonder how doable it will be in practice.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Are you speculating or this is confirmed plan? If this is true, I would assume Jackerman is annoyed to (I would be), how long it takes to finish MW3, and wants to move one with it.
If I understand correctly, Jackerman, a year ago, predicted that after finishing MW3 we will get new animation every 5-6 weeks, I wonder how doable it will be in practice.
He said this a few updates back. After Maddie, its only MW3 til its done. After that it'll go back to shorts one after the other (alternating between Jack's own ideas, and gold submitted ideas, as it used to be before about September 2022). In the background he'll be preparing for MW4's start. Then when that begins, it'll be similar to current flow, gold shorts and MW work alternating.

This, I think, should be his last year of college as well, so hopefully not having that burden will make things simpler after.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes