5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
Sorry, I forgot to post the accompanying text. Apparently, it's a new dog:

Jackerman — Today at 8:26 AM
New monthly screenshots! Sorry it's been so long since I posted an update. The monthly will feature a new K9: King the Super-mutt!
Wait a minute? Rex, King! How did I not notice that earlier

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Would have Been better mom/son action. We Never had in monthly and its a dog again with same sex position.....graphicly is better tho
exactly, this animation will be the same as any other animation you've had of Jenny, just changing the character (or not so much) at the end what really matters is just MW2
I was actually keen on seeing madeline and danny fenton mom/son action.....i thought this month was dexter and his mom anal and blowjob???
it was last month if I'm not mistaken... dexter's mother had a mother/son scene in the dispute but in the end she lost to Lady D who had that weird animation at the end... wasted month

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
You're a life saver but where can i get more videos like a mothers warmth i mean related with some sleepsex incest penetrating
hard to say... there are very few 3d incest animations and none of them have a quality that is at least half that of Jackerman, but you can try naughtymachinima

Reactions: I rape mommy's
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes