5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
It's people like you who fuel my anger.

As long as it's not the 3-letter thing, but I prefer incest to the beast if it's available, but you eliminating the 3-letter thing is what counts.
Dude, nobody cares your preferences, neither mines.
Everybody is different, have likes and dislikes.
If the autor wants to do NTR stuff its his right or freedom to do it.
Get over it. Its just fantasy...

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Is there anything anywhere online that is even remotely close to the level of Mothers Warmth?
In Mom/Son category I mean...

It's just so good......... please tell me chapter 2 is coming!

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Is there anything anywhere online that is even remotely close to the level of Mothers Warmth?
In Mom/Son category I mean...

It's just so good......... please tell me chapter 2 is coming!
unfortunately I don't think there is anything of the mother/son type that is at a level close to MW. so much neither animation quality when on the model (Claire) which is absolutely perfect!
Screenshot_20210930-185708.png
976005_SPOILER_shot2.png
3d incest animations have always been pretty weak and the models generally don't have bodies as amazing as Jackerman's models, so if you disregard MW we have practically nothing of content (3d incest animations) that's worth it.

As for your other question about chapter 2. it will be released at the end of the month of October, so let's witness something perfect for sure!!!

Brahbrahdude

Sep 27, 2019
unfortunately I don't think there is anything of the mother/son type that is at a level close to MW. so much neither animation quality when on the model (Claire) which is absolutely perfect!
View attachment 1430027
View attachment 1430049
3d incest animations have always been pretty weak and the models generally don't have bodies as amazing as Jackerman's models, so if you disregard MW we have practically nothing of content (3d incest animations) that's worth it.

As for your other question about chapter 2. it will be released at the end of the month of October, so let's witness something perfect for sure!!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/ga3ddolls-collection.95503/

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Will jackerman really produce monthly videos, produce MW episodes and even a game in which the protagonist is a dog?
That's a tall order. if he were to make another game which i hope he does. The monthly's or MW would have to be put on hold IMO.

The monthly's are so boring, always really similar to each other just a different model and no I'm not against beast just would like to see something fresh.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Will jackerman really produce monthly videos, produce MW episodes and even a game in which the protagonist is a dog?
He plan to have 5 episode of MW while doing montly same time
after MW he do a little oneshot game beasty
and after he make a incest game with mom/son some beasty and some milf. Ihope he will introduce shota

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
It's people like you who fuel my anger.

As long as it's not the 3-letter thing, but I prefer incest to the beast if it's available, but you eliminating the 3-letter thing is what counts.
You do realize that NTR is actually just second to bestial in most of his works. You cant expect a mom-animal relationship to be like mom-son in a thread that prioritizes bestial content more. And besides dont you know that it's already planned for MW ep 3 that MC will be cucked by their dog (the actual MC).

• Angry
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
You do realize that NTR is actually just second to bestial in most of his works. You cant expect a mom-animal relationship to be like mom-son in a thread that prioritizes bestial content more. And besides dont you know that it's already planned for MW ep 3 that MC will be cucked by their dog (the actual MC).
not really. in a new post shared here Jackerman said that MW will have 5 episodes and the dog will not be in the main series, but in some mimi videos that he will release after the series is fully finished

PDLS

Dec 31, 2018
Not sure but I think Mother's Warmth is NTR, isn't it? I mean the mother has a husband.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
They care, but not everyone, for example you.
I know, he might be doing this to please his entire audience, I'm not dumb, he can do this shit at will, which I mean the less the better.
A fantasy that demonstrates reality, you might not like to be betrayed in real life, but you might like to see it here, anyway, this is a very "stupid" way even here.

I believe it is not me who should seek treatment.

Yes again

Yes, I know it's planned, I follow the discussion (y)
And it's like I said once, the dog is part of the family, you like him, you play with him, he asks for affection, while NTR, your wife cheated on you for someone you don't know, who isn't even family, that's more disgusting than watching bestial! Incest is also considered NTR, but it's like I said, it's family and this is good old NTR.
-------------------------------------------------
And I know there are some crooks who bribe the creator to add this crap to their games, which is why their opinions are useless.
What part of we don't care about ur fetishes don't you understand, while you rant on other preferences with no kind of respect. Go get treatment if u get offended and angered with others likes or dislikes. You may say I'd prefer or I like this or that. But no, u gotta come here to "show" balls and be fuelled with anger.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes