5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Claire Posing
you probably also want to see that 52 inch ass right ;)?
backview tomorrow
i will try some other outfits aswell
after that i will continue with the bed scene

View attachment 1443814
For face I would give 10/10 (y)
But the body structure it doesn't quite well or fit of it's narratives. It feels like one those bbw models that you see on scoregroup.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Reactions: Werrtt and papibear

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I'm writing this down for future generations ;)

in the meantime..
Side view
View attachment 1444299

And the view that most have been waiting for...or ? ;)
View attachment 1444358
Hmm ... :unsure:
Let's See _ _ _ Hmm
* The neck is fine.
* The shoulder needs to be .5% minus down.
* The Arm needs to be a little slim down because they're way too flabby.
* The Ass also need to be minus down like 1.5% or at least 2.5%. (Not much then the number of ratio given)

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
i can post the list of morphs that i uses but its going to be long.
its over 100 different morph settings.
I really dont mind even if its over a 1000 morphs. if you can post the screenshot of the slider settings, that would be a godsend. Learning good DAZ modelling from experts like you all would be awesome. If i can be atleast 10% like you all, that would be something.

EDIT:
Never mind. sorry. Will check the video you posted. sorry for the inconvenience. Can you post the full HD video or share a link where it can retain its HD details? Mega/Google drive etc? Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Shaping used for Claire here

View attachment 1444408

as you can see i use 63% of Aradia head

and 34.8% of Biljanas head.

But since only Jackerman knows the exact morphs used for the head this is just guessing.
but im 100% sure he is using Aradias head as base.

much of Claires look also comes from expressions.
you need to put in that sad/carrying face.

For skin i use Farrah for Genesis 8 female

Eyes comes from Albany HD

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2021
TBT there are so many SP of MW 2 that, if u collect n edit them out it will be a one minute video at least n some of them he released are core concept of the story. Which will give you enough idea what's going on. And when it will release (pray to God he doesn't delay this time) then you will loose all it's appeal or interest. That's why it is some times it's okay to be keep secrets. Otherwise it will turn out to be one of those Terminator's Trailers :WaitWhat:
one minute? they don't give 30 seconds of video, besides what concept did the videos show? Claire wanting everything to go back to normal after having her mouth fucked by her son? fuck it stands to reason that this would happen. this thinking of yours is totally illogical

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Hey bro good art but why the model look so jacked up all of sudden, isn't she supposed to be 35 yrs old delicate HW.
According to VHODA, there cannot be a 35 year old jacked, fit and toned housewife. All wives should be "delicate" according to him.

You know what we should do? We should model all girls and women according to his wishes. We should please VHODA in every way. We cannot anger him else his wrath will "haunt" all of us and follow us to ends of the universe.

It's his comic and story, VHODA. Let him make it the way he wants. If you want it your way, pay him.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
According to VHODA, there cannot be a 35 year old jacked, fit and toned housewife. All wives should be "delicate" according to him.

You know what we should do? We should model all girls and women according to his wishes. We should please VHODA in every way. We cannot anger him else his wrath will "haunt" all of us and follow us to ends of the universe.

It's his comic and story. Let him make it the way he wants.
View attachment 1444991

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Balkazzaar
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes