5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
So did they ever figure out why the Russian was fixated on ducks? :unsure:

Also whos the other one?

On a side note (unrelated nothing important)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Russian was most likely fixated on ducks because in Eastern Europe calling someone a duck in one's native language is basically calling them an idiot or retard. Curiously, it's usually much more often aimed at women, rather than men, so I don't know who he thought he was talking to.

I guess his English wasn't very strong and he was translating insults literally without accounting for cultural and linguistic differences.

Jul 6, 2017
Oh I thought because it was like the chicks (patrons) following the mother duck (Jackerman) but thats mostly referencing a chicken.

You learn something everyday. Thank you friendo.

Reactions: kevork
Jul 6, 2017
Seems like the man is just waiting for permission to post his improved work, he is a good boi for asking. Rare for people to do these days. Let the guy work.

Edit: Or point the guy in the right thread so he can receive valid constructive criticism and feedback to improve his work, before magically teleporting his posts to the shadow realm :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: eDHXArt

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys! the news is:
I finish the comic i was working on...
The bad news is i used the old model of Claire and have a lot of render errors and quality variations (because i render in an old laptop and i really don't want to wait 3 hrs in 1 image, so i'm trying to balance the quality vs the time)...
More good news i think i make the model of Claire better (i think)... And the think i was waiting for, like Jstarndmpserby guess correctly was for rev2020 to give me permision of using the morphs i saw he posted, i comment in his profile but i haven't seen a replay yet so i will stick with my fan model.

I know which sentence you are referring to, but I dont see anything wrong with it. May be you are overanalyzing.
Balkazzaar I think he try to say i better don't give you guys much hope about my news, like saying something like Jackerman wil have the MW2 tomorrow or something like that hehe...

Here are some pics, i hope you enjoy!:

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys! the news is:
The bad news is i used the old model of Claire and have a lot of render errors and quality variations (because i render in an old laptop and i really don't want to wait 3 hrs in 1 image, so i'm trying to balance the quality vs the time)...
More good news i think i make the model of Claire better... And the think i was waiting for, like Jstarndmpserby guess correctly was for rev2020 to give me permision of using the morphs i saw he posted, i comment in his profile but i haven't seen a replay yet so i will stick with my fan model.

Balkazzaar I think he try to say i better don't give you guys much hope about my news, like saying something like Jackerman wil have the MW2 tomorrow or something like that hehe...

don't rush, friend, you're evolving a lot and your model will be perfect soon

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
Hey guys! the news is:
More good news i think i make the model of Claire better... And the think i was waiting for, like Jstarndmpserby guess correctly was for rev2020 to give me permision of using the morphs i saw he posted, i comment in his profile but i haven't seen a replay yet so i will stick with my fan model.

Where can we see the comic?

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Hey guys! the news is:

Patience make you good soon or later buddy. Keep up the good work

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes