5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Jackerman could actually make an great incest game with lots of possibillities like some good NTR Bestial etc. The art and animation would be top notch and the models. well i dont need to say anything about that or do i?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
dude another model that i think is very good is Eve from the Tentacular game (but only when she has her hair in a ponytail, because with her hair down i think her face is weird)
let's say she would be my fourth place
View attachment 1454845
I think that eve is one of the best models with her huge tits and massive tits .. there is also jin and sadira ..they have also perfect bodys

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
i would of thought that with all the delays that MW2 would of been released when it was ready and not at the end of the month
also with all the sneak peaks we have had they don't even amount to 30 seconds and this one is 20 minutes long, hopefully there is no recap which uses up some of the time

hiddenpathos

Oct 27, 2018
i would of thought that with all the delays that MW2 would of been released when it was ready and not at the end of the month
also with all the sneak peaks we have had they don't even amount to 30 seconds and this one is 20 minutes long, hopefully there is no recap which uses up some of the time
One thing to point out is that Jackerman said he would release it towards the end of October. A lot of people are saying 10/30 but he has never confirmed that (he usually does quickly on release dates). And when people have asked recently for a release date, he has said "soon" or "when it's ready". Based on this, there is a chance that it would release on 10/31 at the latest or [this is pure speculation] sooner than 10/30. He said there will not be a trailer this time around so it may be ready sooner than we think. (yes I am a subscriber, so I'm getting this from the discord information).

Just something to ponder while we wait!

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
One thing to point out is that Jackerman said he would release it towards the end of October. A lot of people are saying 10/30 but he has never confirmed that (he usually does quickly on release dates). And when people have asked recently for a release date, he has said "soon" or "when it's ready". Based on this, there is a chance that it would release on 10/31 at the latest or [this is pure speculation] sooner than 10/30. He said there will not be a trailer this time around so it may be ready sooner than we think. (yes I am a subscriber, so I'm getting this from the discord information).

Just something to ponder while we wait!
From your lips to Jackerman's ears, we are all waiting on the literal edge of our seats.
Based on the sneak peek from yesterday, MW2 is going to be a banger.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
it will be a success, I imagine that the incest content will be much more explored after its release, imagine contents such as mother succubus, mother asking her child to get her pregnant, brother and sister, finally the possibilities are many
man that would be wonderful in so many ways i can't even describe it! a story in which the son discovers that his mother is a succubus and has sex with her would be something sensational in addition to several other incest content that can be extracted from it, after all, having a creative mind you can create a lot of good content

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes