5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
I thought people were quite disappointed with MW1 due to its long video length but zero sex scene? I cant imagine the disappointment if MW2 is the same too looking at the amount of hype in this thread section.

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
I thought people were quite disappointed with MW1 due to its long video length but zero sex scene? I cant imagine the disappointment if MW2 is the same too looking at the amount of hype in this thread section.
From what I’ve seen people talking here, MW2 will not have penetration scenes, it will be more about the story and there will be only blowjob scenes. I cannot affirm or deny anything, I am saying all this only based on what I read here. The fact that it will be more back in history I confirm, because Jackerman himself said that, but the penetration part I don’t know. Maybe he saved it for part 3. I myself hoped and still hope that there will be sex scenes, but I arrived at a time when I don’t care so much if there will be penetration scenes, I’m more curious about what the story will be and how it unfolds.

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
From what I’ve seen people talking here, MW2 will not have penetration scenes, it will be more about the story and there will be only blowjob scenes. I cannot affirm or deny anything, I am saying all this only based on what I read here. The fact that it will be more back in history I confirm, because Jackerman himself said that, but the penetration part I don’t know. Maybe he saved it for part 3. I myself hoped and still hope that there will be sex scenes, but I arrived at a time when I don’t care so much if there will be penetration scenes, I’m more curious about what the story will be and how it unfolds.
I haven't seen any actual quote from Jackerman about penetration. However I do remember Jackerman saying the video will be 20 minutes long with a least 10 min of sex and 7 different sex acts / positions. So I highly doubts that it will be disappointing.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Guys , game release 22:00 CST , its 9am in CST time so its not releasing anytime soon its in 12/13 hours when im posting this

+ the time its gonna take to upload and download it y'all better go sleeping if you think you can watch it in a couple of hours

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes