5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Some of these animations look pretty janky and waaaay too fast, can you control the speed on any of them? Do they all have audio? Cause that would help tremendously. ;)

Jul 6, 2017
Some of these animations look pretty janky and waaaay too fast, can you control the speed on any of them? Do they all have audio? Cause that would help tremendously. ;)
If you have Video lan converter [VLC] on either PC or mobile you can choose to fiddle with the brightness, audio speed, video speed and subtitle speed however you wish. Other than that no.

Reactions: Bloodguard

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Will there be impregnation?
Who knows? but there are many genre MW or other jackerman works should explore like Gangbang, orgy, squirt, anal, lactation etc
I think the bully is also a great work... we need a second chapter of it...
Yah agree with you and it should be of at least 8 minutes.
People like LucasLeels might not want it cuz it features ntr but I watch NTR because after growing up on harem shit I've become completely fed up with the oblivious, submissive, awkward, beta protagonist. So seeing that little bastard get what he deserves fills me with schadenfreude and that's why i also want Jackerman to introduce more male characters in MW and his other works

Last edited:

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I still have faith that they will eventually deliver on their promises, though at this rate it'll be a while. Tbh I really just want to see them meet the promise of knocking up the waifus like they said.
You do you, dude. I'm not sitting around hoping for things that'll never be... [RIP RE3R] :cry:

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 is out!! I can tell the quality is at least 1080p. This link is for Keepshare & Fileboom (1.77 GB) for anyone that can't wait until someone posts this site's usual links on Page 1.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So who exactly is the second woman at the end? I feel like I'm supposed to know who, based on the revelation
Looks like the Female MC from Tentacular, it was mentioned she had 2 daughters. Maybe the Mum is one of her daughters. Would explain the special injection as well, since she was a scientist who traveled with a bunch of hypersexual aliens. ;)
Ug, Mega Link got killed again. Bunch of puritanical assholes. :mad:

Reactions: NightRonin
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes