5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
Jackerman

I've decided to take off my first nomination (Jenny dog-park gangbang) this month so that the next monthly will be something new. This nomination will return on my next cycle (but the golds can also nominate it next month) and I'd still love to make that animation but it's become clear that established characters usually take precedence over new original characters, and that is the only idea led by a character I've featured before. I have no doubt that animation will be made in the near future, and I won't do this again. Also, here's a nsfw sneak peek from the monthly since it's been so long since we've had a good spoiler:

View attachment 1547873
Coolio, what are some of the running ideas for next month if you don’t mind me asking?

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Coolio, what are some of the running ideas for next month if you don’t mind me asking?
Well can't say for sure .. like 100% sure or something :unsure::rolleyes:.

You see it's actually a rumor or you can say that some general discussions among the thread members. About those polls/ideas ya :illuminati:.

But now that you have asked then i can give it to you.
But remember this, these are all rumors/ speculation in the thread ... So could wrong. Or some cases changed in the future soo you've been warned :lepew:.

You :illuminati: in the next year it's going to be either Lab Experiments part 2 or the cancel poll which supposed to be come out this year, now it's been FS2 instead.
If you don't remember what's that poll is that the return of Jenny. But this time with her son. It was supposed to be christmas shorts like Rudolph's Reward.

But it is scrapped now. Instead it will be one of the solo videos.

But after reading Akanine74's it seems that JM totally cancelled Jenny with son completely :WutFace:.
It seems like JM wanted do a gangbang beasty rather than a incest theme :unsure:.

Last edited:

ogre934

Apr 29, 2017
So, uh, this is a bit random, but I was going back through Jackerman's videos and realized I never actually interpolated Poolside Escapade because it says 60 FPS in the filename - but upon actual inspection it wasn't 60 FPS, it was only really 30 FPS but someone decided to encode it at 60 for whatever reason. I went through and fixed that, and then interpolated it so it's actually 60 FPS.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~540 MB
New filesize: ~430 MB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
Link down. Please re-upload if you can. thank you in advance

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
Jackerman

I've decided to take off my first nomination (Jenny dog-park gangbang) this month so that the next monthly will be something new. This nomination will return on my next cycle (but the golds can also nominate it next month) and I'd still love to make that animation but it's become clear that established characters usually take precedence over new original characters, and that is the only idea led by a character I've featured before. I have no doubt that animation will be made in the near future, and I won't do this again. Also, here's a nsfw sneak peek from the monthly since it's been so long since we've had a good spoiler:

View attachment 1547873
So Sad not having that nominations. Jenny Dog park Gangbang sounds promising, sounds like a dreamed animations. Hopefully in a near future like you said. Thanks for the Sneek

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
So Sad not having that nominations. Jenny Dog park Gangbang sounds promising, sounds like a dreamed animations. Hopefully in a near future like you said. Thanks for the Sneek
I think we already have enough beasty.

Why don't we have some good old fashion "Interracial" fun, Like some Black BBC fun just liked in The Bully :PogChamp:, ya know :unsure:.

I mean it's been a while since Jackerman did something like interracial animation work right after the bully video.

I mean don't get me wrong i really loved the "Jenny's Dog Park Gangbang" poll.
Just imagine what if it was called Jenny's Park Gangbang only, ya know what i mean :sneaky:.

What if those guys were couple of black guys or bully's friends rather than just some dogs.

Don't you guys loves to :illuminati: that if Jenny got gangbang by the black hoods with their monster BBC. It will more hot to watch & dream video for any JM's fans :love:.
Don't you agree ;).

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I think Jackerman prefers to do the beasty content – instead of interracial – because so many other content creators already create things like interracial, and are more well-known/more skilled in creating it. Take General_Butch, for example.

I wouldn't mind him doing different types of vids, including vanilla, but I think he wants to stick with what he knows, and is good at, for now.

I don't claim to know every current beasty animator, but of those I have seen, Jackerman ranks in the top leagues.

Play to your strengths, you know. :cool:

andythehero

Mar 25, 2018
Still ... That stun of yours gonna shutdown this thread for good.
I know for a fact that in the past couple of months different mods comes here to this thread n warn us to be best our behaviors.

But the people being people who listen to them n who follow their rules anyway. It's gone to the point that people in this thread actually got spiral out of control.

Honestly from the bottom of my heart I will say that when the mods/admin of this site comes over here and tell us to control our ourselves, not just one time but multiple times it just not saddens me but also put to shame in this thread as well.
That ... Why the mods/admin comes to this site n tell us multiple times ? have we no common sense, have we no logic n more importantly have we not shame enough. Not just other members of this thread but also among ourselves.

TBT I don't blame the mods, neither the members of this thread. Bcuz I know that some of them r passionate, kind n also just like normal person they come over n enjoy the content they like n love.

But there are other people who comes over here not to enjoy but to spread toxicity in this community. Which their names I'm refrain to reveal. Let's be honest if I started spelling beans on those Toxers then there will be much drama n chaos in this thread. And honestly I don't need that n neither I'm looking forward to it nor anyone or anybody else either.

There's one thing I need to confess every time I come to this thread my heart rate just increases. Why u asked ? Bcuz of fear.
Fear of when someone being sensitive for no reason.
Fear of trolling, spamming, kink-shaming.
Now it is gotten to the point of racism.

I remember when I joined this forum. And come over here the people in thread used to be so cool n reasonable n now this thread is nothing but a husk of it's former self. Again I don't blame the people I blame some of the people who are responsible making this community where it is now.
It will shock you that it is not just this thread but the members of the other thread also acknowledges that _ yes Jackerman animation thread is a dumpster fire n the people of that thread's are nothing but garbage.
Seriously it pains my when I read their comments bcuz I'm also a member of this thread.

But what mods said today that They're gonna banned this thread if they find one more negative. Seriously if you asked me that's not cure or the solution of this problem.
Because there's no fault in this thread.
The thread is only just thread nothing less nothing more.
Because in my view point this thread is not garbage, some people in this thread they make garbage.
The only solution of this garbage is to straight banned them not the thread.
there's no freedom in this world

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Well can't say for sure .. like 100% sure or something :unsure::rolleyes:.

You see it's actually a rumor or you can say that some general discussions among the thread members. About those polls/ideas ya :illuminati:.

But now that you have asked then i can give it to you.
But remember this, these are all rumors/ speculation in the thread ... So could wrong. Or some cases changed in the future soo you've been warned :lepew:.

You :illuminati: in the next year it's going to be either Lab Experiments part 2 or the cancel poll which supposed to be come out this year, now it's been FS2 instead.
If you don't remember what's that poll is that the return of Jenny. But this time with her son. It was supposed to be christmas shorts like Rudolph's Reward.

But it is scrapped now. Instead it will be one of the solo videos.

But after reading Akanine74's it seems that JM totally cancelled Jenny with son completely :WutFace:.
It seems like JM wanted do a gangbang beasty rather than a incest theme :unsure:.
After that jackerman canceled "jenny with son" ... I start thinking that jackerman himself is a big lover of beasty...

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I think Jackerman prefers to do the beasty content – instead of interracial – because so many other content creators already create things like interracial, and are more well-known/more skilled in creating it. Take General_Butch, for example.

I wouldn't mind him doing different types of vids, including vanilla, but I think he wants to stick with what he knows, and is good at, for now.

I don't claim to know every current beasty animator, but of those I have seen, Jackerman ranks in the top leagues.

Play to your strengths, you know. :cool:
vhoda, no,personal bbc not my style, I subscribed to him for creations that don't look like the other creator, the beast monster and rare content
I feel like he got popular off of beasty stuff. Im definitely a fan of beasty and it's the reason I subscribed to him in the first place just cuz its difficult to find quality beast videos. If he switched from beasty to BBC cuck stuff, I don't think I would really follow him anymore.
Yes guys i understand the fustration that all of you are in.

I mean there was a time i also fed up with futa contents. Don't get me wrong though i still love it though. But the CC got lazy or something then they started to feel same thing again again but with different model and different gals & sometimes with video game characters.

And there's so many content creators out there doing exactly the same things. It feels like McDonald sometimes, if you know what i mean ;).

But i dunno ... The thing i said in my previous post between the Jenny with the black hood. Maybe because of the bully video ... that's why :unsure: .

Who's knows ... Maybe the fact is that the Jenny & the bully's chemistry were beautiful that's why.

Who knows ... Maybe ... Dunno ...

Maybe in the future we'll :illuminati: similar polls/ideas like this perhaps. Who knows.
After all there my opinions :geek:.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes