5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 1602476 Of course, it's none of my business. But this mother has..facial features are maternal.
Claire is a very pretty model (the prettiest in my opinion) and she doesn't have exaggerated lips unlike some new models Jackerman has been creating. My fear is now that Jackerman will pass Claire from DAZ to Blender he will end up increasing her lips just like he did with the new model Rebecca, well this is something totally personal, but I don't really like these styles of botox mouths that some of his models are showing.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Claire is a very pretty model (the prettiest in my opinion) and she doesn't have exaggerated lips unlike some new models Jackerman has been creating. My fear is now that Jackerman will pass Claire from DAZ to Blender he will end up increasing her lips just like he did with the new model Rebecca, well this is something totally personal, but I don't really like these styles of botox mouths that some of his models are showing.
I agree with every word you say. (y) (y) (y)All natural... has always been the best.

Reactions: JadeQ13 and theliel
Aug 1, 2019
Dude... all his female characters are bimbos...lets be real here... they're all way over-exaggerated. Let him do what he thinks is best, it's his artwork afterall, damn. lol :rolleyes:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Dude... all his female characters are bimbos...lets be real here... they're all way over-exaggerated. Let him do what he thinks is best, it's his artwork afterall, damn. lol :rolleyes:
I know that, that's why I said this was my personal thing. I just said that I think it's ugly when he exaggerates the characters' lips, what's the harm in that? I'm not pointing a gun at his head and telling him to do exactly what I want. You know, you guys here get really hurt when someone criticizes Jackerman. Try to change a little, be less slaves.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I know that, that's why I said this was my personal thing. I just said that I think it's ugly when he exaggerates the characters' lips, what's the harm in that? I'm not pointing a gun at his head and telling him to do exactly what I want. You know, you guys here get really hurt when someone criticizes Jackerman. Try to change a little, be less slaves.
That's right. (y) :)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
There is such a proverb "The taste and color .. there are no comrades." So it is here .. someone likes dogs .:cry:. and someone likes feminine virtues.:love: It's so .. purely for thought.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Please can Mother's warmth 3 be between the boy and the 2 ladies - NO DOGS, VAMPIRES OR MONSTERS!!!
This comic is so hot and probably the best that I've seen, don't ruin it by making super unrealistic.
... don't make it unrealistic.... my second favorite quote today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: yaksh000

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Please can Mother's warmth 3 be between the boy and the 2 ladies - NO DOGS, VAMPIRES OR MONSTERS!!!
This comic is so hot and probably the best that I've seen, don't ruin it by making super unrealistic.
That should be very easy to do. You pay him money or make a commission request. Easiest solution to make the video the way you want. Not at all unrealistic. Very real life realistic situation just the way you want.

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
I´m gonna be honest , even tho I prefer animals and monsters fucking women over incest and most of Jackerman works involved animals , monsters or NTR/Cuckolding (hoping he does more NTR) I would like for MW to just be a incest series , I do enjoy the story and the characters

Did jackerman said how many MW episodes he will make ?

Also , the girl at the end of MW2 is Damons grandma and she has another daughter , right? so that means he could have sex with both her grandma and possibly his aunt , and who knows , maybe a hot cousin could show up!

Man...... I hope Damon ends up with a family harem , just imagine how fucking hot that could be !!!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes