5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Submission presumably only starts today, its 5 days for that, then 5 days for voting.

Edit: just sent us the link for submissions. Fingers crossed I win this time :p specially if ya'll like...elastic women :devilish:
What are the other votes like?... In May was my BD so I got what I wanted for that Month (M&M)..., Elastic Women, If I guess Correctly, That Sexy MILF Has my Vote!, is it with her son? or some Bad Guy...

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What are the other votes like?... In May was my Birthday so I got what I wanted for that Month (M&M)..., Elastic Women, If I guess Correctly, That Sexy MILF Has my Vote!, is it with her son? or some Bad Guy...
Not everyone's open about what they're submitting, hell probably like 10 or so gold members actually talk frequently, so couldn't tell you everything. I do know at least Selina and June are returning.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Not everyone's open about what they're submitting, hell probably like 10 or so gold members actually talk frequently, so couldn't tell you everything. I do know at least Selina and June are returning.
Thanks, that sounds AMAZING!! (Selina and June) maybe a part 2, they were both Sexy AF!. Elastic MILF, hasn't done that one as yet so would also love to see something New, thanks again for the update. by any chance could we get a peek at Yana?.. the new image..PLEASE!

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks, that sounds AMAZING!! (Selina and June) maybe a part 2, they were both Sexy AF!. Elastic MILF, hasn't done that one as yet so would also love to see something New, thanks again for the update. by any chance could we get a peek at Yana?.. the new image..
Not coming from me, sorry. I don't mind sharing info, but content posting's up to Jack. Best ya'll can hope for is the reddit thread:

disnehater

Sep 12, 2020
Selina. . . Catwoman or vampire chick? Her name was selina too right?

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I love how people stumble in here like a drunk "Yana? Is Yana here? Wheres my mother? I need her warmth!!!"

Like damn Bro's, its 2022. Use that Search function.

View attachment 1863215
I did stumble in here looking for my mommy's warmth but I found out that mommy is still lost in a place called Indevelopment. Sounds European, Italian or Greek perhaps? I will go cry into my pillow in my drunken sadness wishing mommy was here.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeyBurger
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes