5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I wanna ask about an artiste called "shvbbvrvnks" he has no thread in this site .. and i don't know anything about how can i follow him .. if someone has his twitter or patreon or any information just tell me

Reactions: Balkazzaar

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Why are you surprised by that ?? I personally wonder how the fuck he can make money on platforms like Patreon or SubscribeStar with an username that he himself probably can't even write correctly.:whistle:
May be he did it on purpose so as to not attract publicity or too much attention to himself or his work. :unsure: I just checked out his work and quality looks good. Nice find M0med27 Just curious though, what kind of stuff does he make? By the looks of it, is it just big booty/boobs/giant babes? What fetishes does he usually follow in his videos?

If there is no page for him here, then why don't you be the first one to create a page for him?

Last edited:

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
To create a video, there are scenarios, casting, voice recordings, and video production etc. I asked if I just need to film a video now?

Jun 16, 2022
Jackerman Update on Animation:

"I'm going to shift the release date to the 3rd, everything except a few shots of the 2nd sex sequence is animated but it's still going to take a bit because I'd like to include inflation and cum simulation this time. New sneak peek later tonight, I'll be posting a poll to ask if you want it to be a NSFW frame or not."

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I just checked out his work and quality looks good. Nice find M0med27 Just curious though, what kind of stuff does he make? By the looks of it, is it just big booty/boobs/giant babes? What fetishes does he usually follow in his videos?
Actually i dont know ... for that i want to have informations about him.. but i find that his works are really goods and acceptables

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes