5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
Where does it say that to speak here it is mandatory to write in English? Example If I insult you in Spanish you won't know. And most likely you are going to translate it or let it go. It wouldn't hurt to learn some other language.
Having everyone typing in their own language would be a mess to say the least. Plus, if you're not going to at least bother to google translate your replies, it inconveniences everyone else and makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

Having everything in one language is much tidier and easy to follow. It has nothing to do with refusing to learn a language plus i doubt that people come to the site for spanish lessons or whatever.

Men hvis du hellere vil have at jeg skriver i mit eget sprog, så har du det her. Jeg kan bare ikke se pointen når det er ubelejligt for alle andre i tråden.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I hope it's futa getting banged by monsters/animals at least for a change

There is way too much futa on futa or futa on female content out there already. Way too oversaturated.
not in that quality tho except for Nyl

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mega itself .
I kinda doubt that cuz it existed for more than I’ve been around the community. More likely it was some dumbass hater, or an impatient prick that got pissy over the tech issues that held up the previous monthly.

since ya know, giving Jack more things to do will tooootally help things get back to normal.

Reactions: Crazymic79
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes