5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

eemailna

Jun 4, 2020
I have a question, with all the money he win with the subscribers (more than 40 000 dollars at month), why he dont engage other people for increase the stuff? He can do it, pay some studio, i dont know, when you have so much money you can engagge other people for helping you.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
I have a question, with all the money he win with the subscribers (more than 40 000 dollars at month), why he dont engage other people for increase the stuff? He can do it, pay some studio, i dont know, when you have so much money you can engagge other people for helping you.
I can only guess on that one He does have the Attention and means to do that but some people rather Work Alone than Put Up the Hassle of getting people to do their Work and correctly to His liking Artist can be wierd in a Sense that We consumers dont understand

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Where is the new video?
It hasn't been released to the public yet. Only for supporters, or I think not that either. Still, you will have to wait longer, because Jack surely has moderators, who detect any illegal upload ahead of time, you will not find it on the Deep Web, someone else will already try

Aug 24, 2017
It hasn't been released to the public yet. Only for supporters, or I think not that either. Still, you will have to wait longer, because Jack surely has moderators, who detect any illegal upload ahead of time, you will not find it on the Deep Web, someone else will already try
I thought the vid was released at the end of the month and public about 3-4 days

• Angry
Reactions: Zhagaroth

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That hasn’t been stated. Don’t lie.

One of the main things that made this short take more time was clothing simulation, as he hasn’t worked with a dress since Lady Dimitrescu. And by the script, it’ll be in various conditions during the animation.

Edit: seeing as that misinformation is now gone, y’all should try not lying about things when there’s actual discord members that can disprove you in a heartbeat :p

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dunno if you’ve noticed, but there’s only ever been one group of artists that formed an entity and that is studio FOW.

It’s difficult to set up a group when everyone is in the same area. It is a whoooooole other level when it is solely between people across the net and world. It is a lot of management and direction to handle. And I’d think that on top of school would be far too much for a single guy to handle.

We all like to see the numbers and think ‘gee they’re basically rich, why’s this taking so long’ but in the end they’re still one person with bills to pay, rent to make, food to eat, and a very crappy American student loan system to deal with.

Nov 26, 2019
Dunno if you’ve noticed, but there’s only ever been one group of artists that formed an entity and that is studio FOW.

It’s difficult to set up a group when everyone is in the same area. It is a whoooooole other level when it is solely between people across the net and world. It is a lot of management and direction to handle. And I’d think that on top of school would be far too much for a single guy to handle.

We all like to see the numbers and think ‘gee they’re basically rich, why’s this taking so long’ but in the end they’re still one person with bills to pay, rent to make, food to eat, and a very crappy American student loan system to deal with.
Depending on the state, taxes will be a bitch too.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Does anyone here know an AnimoPron?
He is the Patreon artist who created the BTQ saga. They don't know if he will already be working on a new project or is it closed until further notice?

• Angry
Reactions: FalteringRelic

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone here know an AnimoPron?
He is the Patreon artist who created the BTQ saga. They don't know if he will already be working on a new project or is it closed until further notice?
Well...A) he has his own very easily findable thread here
B) He's off Patreon, on Subscribestar now.
C) I believe he's all in on a game now?

Reactions: XUraharaKisukeX
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes