5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
The visuals are fire as always, also good sound design + VO.

The downside imo is the lack of pussy angles, maybe he would have to spend more time fixing and tweaking the models but the fact there's not a single penetration shot is a shame, would love to see her getting it.

Still the very best to do it atm imo, even though it's subjective.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Wow he really needs to stop doing monthlies and focus on making each idea fully done. This one is obviously rushed and was probably one of his worst works other than his first early few. Very short, quality not as good as his previous works, and not very good over all. I wish he would give him self longer for each idea.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So rex pup fucked his mother (jenny) hmmm so we can classify that an (incest-bestiality) and that will satisfy a lot of fans
True, I could've sworn the Newest Character from Bedtime Boggey fucks his Mom tho but instead we got Soviet Seduction...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Does that mean the sequel to Bedtime Boogey we won't be getting? Because I thought that won the poll but instead we got Soviet Seduction...

btas

Jun 16, 2019
Soviet Seduction

Edit: added bunkr host.
Enjoy. ;)
Pros:
- The camera duration for each position is longer than usual. Usually cam switches too quickly, now it gives time to enjoy.
- Model quality is top notch as usual for Jackerman.
- Yana is an interesting looking character. Rebecca is still my fav, but Yana and Sadira come close.
- I enjoyed the dial.. I mean monologue of Yana during missionary.
- The fluids on Yanas tits looked very good.

Cons:
- The fluids on Yanas tits.. Why didnt we get to see how those tits got wet, is that the beasts saliva or is it cum?
- To paraphrase Jackerman, I thought the beast had lost its cock in the ass, from what we could see from the doggy position, we couldnt tell if that was vaginal or anal.
- Jackerman needs to work on his ejaculation effects, that stuff doesnt look like cum or any fluid I ve ever seen. Best cum effect I ve seen are from Noname55 and Nyl2 so far. Something of that quality would do 26Region, Animo and Jackerman animations good.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes