5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
2nd preview, back shot of the breastfeeding angle, Lucas’s boner peeking out from his shorts.

In more substantial news though, Jack is changing his monthly voting periods. 3 of his will be voted on by supporters, but the other three, starting with next month’s short, will be entirely his choice. Electing to do this so more fetishes can be shown. Mentions weird aliens, at least one futa idea, and more cartoon character adaptations.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Y’all can kinda stop, there’s a giant gold gap between 3 and 7. It’s gonna be Jenny. And I doubt any more golds are gonna vote, there’s a small group that participate out of the total.

Reactions: Cidoo

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Y’all can kinda stop, there’s a giant gold gap between 3 and 7. It’s gonna be Jenny. And I doubt any more golds are gonna vote, there’s a small group that participate out of the total.
Can you please say wjat right now vote top 3 on entry? Like how many votes top 3 have

•••

Mar 26, 2021
Sorry my english not so good. Can you say like which entry is winning right now please?
He clearly said in multiple posts that #3, the one with Jenny, is winning and there most likely won't be a comeback.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes