5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
I waged with my girlfriend that i will try to fuck her in her sleep and she said that she will understand it cause she is a light sleeper. Lucky for me she was taking heavy sleeping pills and she forgot about them. So i won and took a video just to show her that i won, then immediately i deleted it cause i don't want to have any troubles

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I waged with my girlfriend that i will try to fuck her in her sleep and she said that she will understand it cause she is a light sleeper. Lucky for me she was taking heavy sleeping pills and she forgot about them. So i won and took a video just to show her that i won, then immediately i deleted it cause i don't want to have any troubles
I tried it too with an Ex of mine but she felt it after I tried it really carefully. She was dry as fuck and really mad cuz it was like 3am on a workday haha

Reactions: Sewerewolf

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Good, no hero yet. Give Jackerman 1-2 days of exclusivity on his content... I was his supporter before, I love his content and cannot wait to see the result of this monthly, still happy to wait a bit more

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes