5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
This new release wasn't southern hospitality level, that's for sure. Still, I appreciate the effort, beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: jond2760

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so vanilla and boring. letting people vote for content is such a terrible idea.
he repeat himself too much
He isn't repeating himself, remember the ideas are all voted for. MW's is the only project he makes all his own. And the base tends to stick towards incest, besti, and monster content. And mom-son just shoots right to the top of folks priority list (mainly due to MW's success). That was easily proven this month when that random idea 7 was in the running, solely off the mom-son premise(and to think if we got that, that'd make 4 of those shorts this year alone).

Thankfully Jack has at least acknowledged, seeing that the polls just fly by majority fetish rule, not letting much uniqueness succeed. So he's taking half his months and doing what he wants to make more creative works. And hopefully this in turn will help some of the gold supporters to be more creative themselves with more genres.

I'll be quite curious to see what he makes in September, and how different it'll be from the usual genres he's known for. But for now...we await Jenny and a dog...for the 3rd time >.>

Qmaaer3D

Nov 1, 2021
He isn't repeating himself, remember the ideas are all voted for. MW's is the only project he makes all his own. And the base tends to stick towards incest, besti, and monster content. And mom-son just shoots right to the top of folks priority list (mainly due to MW's success). That was easily proven this month when that random idea 7 was in the running, solely off the mom-son premise(and to think if we got that, that'd make 4 of those shorts this year alone).

Thankfully Jack has at least acknowledged, seeing that the polls just fly by majority fetish rule, not letting much uniqueness succeed. So he's taking half his months and doing what he wants to make more creative works. And hopefully this in turn will help some of the gold supporters to be more creative themselves with more genres.

I'll be quite curious to see what he makes in September, and how different it'll be from the usual genres he's known for. But for now...we await Jenny and a dog...for the 3rd time >.>
same dialogues for all characters...

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
==================================================
Jackerman
Bedtime Boogey Aftermath
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loved It!!!.... Part 3.. Monster and Son
Sure...next year sometime. Bah gawd we need some new formulas lol

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Once There Is A (SEXY MILF), I'm In 100%... you know Me by now lol.
I know just would like to see more than just that. You can make a thicc woman without automatically having to make her a mom. And we really need some fresh ideas beyond just mom and son bang just because. He gave an actual reason and plot to MW, so I'd hope others could be as inventive.

Reactions: Godeaterprince

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

I don’t count British Jenny

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes