5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
We dfinitely need to see some of these mom son vids end in pregnancy
This one was SUPPOSED to. I don't understand why Jackerman cut it. This month better not get cut, I want that incest bestiality pregnancy

Reactions: RandyTyr

3dfan455

Oct 2, 2021
A gold member got banned from the discord for being an annoying twat earlier today. Kept complaining about the lack of futa videos and being an annoyance in general I guess. Who gets banned while paying $15 a month lol

livemux

Mar 2, 2019
If he doesn't want to change the current monthly system, I think another way of mitigating the short the length of the videos, would be if he alternates between his original (Jackerverse) characters and already existing characters for the voting process.
Example: one month supporters can only nominate/vote ideas for Jack's original characters, the following month they can vote any non original characters such as: Dexter's mom, Helen Parr, Lara Croft etc.
This would increase the chances of previous videos getting sequels like Southern Hospitality, Bedtime Boogey, Jenny etc. resulting in a kind of "long projects" split in mini parts (monthlies).

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If he doesn't want to change the current monthly system, I think another way of mitigating the short the length of the videos, would be if he alternates between his original (Jackerverse) characters and already existing characters for the voting process.
Example: one month supporters can only nominate/vote ideas for Jack's original characters, the following month they can vote any non original characters such as: Dexter's mom, Helen Parr, Lara Croft etc.
This would increase the chances of previous videos getting sequels like Southern Hospitality, Bedtime Boogey, Jenny etc. resulting in a kind of "long projects" split in mini parts (monthlies).
Tried suggesting that, didn't fly. Doesn't want to inhibit the choices of his supporters.

• Sad
Reactions: livemux

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
A gold member got banned from the discord for being an annoying twat earlier today. Kept complaining about the lack of futa videos and being an annoyance in general I guess. Who gets banned while paying $15 a month lol
Now Futa in general would be interesting to see.

Does Jackerman have any hard limits on what he will create?

Reactions: Oxiton and Hobmat70

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Now Futa in general would be interesting to see.

Does Jackerman have any hard limits on what he will create?
Well the obvious super taboo stuff (scat, loli, shota, etc). Furry also off the table. Monster girls he's okay with, but they have to be at least somewhat humanoid.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Well the obvious super taboo stuff (scat, loli, shota, etc). Furry also off the table. Monster girls he's okay with, but they have to be at least somewhat humanoid.

All of that is understandable, even the Furry stuff, but I guess that means futa somewhat has a chance, even if incredibly slim.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
All of that is understandable, even the Furry stuff, but I guess that means futa somewhat has a chance, even if incredibly slim.
Well he already has a succubus made intended for that fetish. And now that he's taking half his shorts to do what he wants and highlight fetishes besides the usual, I'm sure it'll have its day eventually :)

Reactions: gumpy101

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Well he already has a succubus made intended for that fetish. And now that he's taking half his shorts to do what he wants and highlight fetishes besides the usual, I'm sure it'll have its day eventually :)
What kind of Succubus, Witcher style?

Aug 2, 2022
Man, it would be great if Jackerman made an incest game, with the same quality as Tentacular. What do you guys think of a game like Mother's Warmth? With a lot of dialogue, choices, hot scenes and variety of angles, I imagine it would be very good. I would be willing to pay you a few cents to see something like this happen. I'm just imagining it, which is quite different from happening in reality.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Bedtime Boogey: Aftermath - Enhanced Upscale

2160p
: | |
1080p: | |

Subtitles: livemux

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
this video was disappointing like it seems that the quality of jackerman's videos is starting to decline and not to mention the duration of each video like they are having fewer scenes and it seems that they are decreasing the duration, like it could take longer to launch and improve the animations and duration practically no one would complain because we know the quality and potential of his videos, like this new video was disappointing, if I lived in a place where I could be a supporter of him I would support his animations from the past, but now even if had money to support I don't feel like it anymore because it seems to me that his animations are losing quality.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes