5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
The suit is only being used for the intro cinematic. Not only would I not want to do that, it would also yield very poor results that would take more time to fix than it would take to animate the scene manually.
pls dont listen to the ungrateful freeloaders. keep the beasts stuffs flowing. :BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: Dedingovi

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Please enjoy Sadira's Rebellion

Support the production of Jackerman (y)

->
->

Jackerman — 30/04/2021

While I did have to cut out a bit more than I'd liked to I'm decently satisfied with the result. It's not perfect, but it's a good start to hair simulation, dangling cum, and general cloth simulations. Now I can finally focus on sending over the last part of the script for Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 to the VA.

Last edited:

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019

Jackerman — 30/04/2021

While I did have to cut out a bit more than I'd liked to I'm decently satisfied with the result. It's not perfect, but it's a good start to hair simulation, dangling cum, and general cloth simulations. Now I can finally focus on sending over the last part of the script for Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 to the VA.
giphy (1).gif

Brahbrahdude

Sep 27, 2019

Jackerman — 30/04/2021

Hell Yess thank you

Reactions: Hazymast

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017

Jackerman — 30/04/2021

couldn't wait a few days?

Reactions: kasata

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
The suit is only being used for the intro cinematic. Not only would I not want to do that, it would also yield very poor results that would take more time to fix than it would take to animate the scene manually.
the gods are among us

baldur92

Mar 9, 2020

Support the production of Jackerman (y)

->
->

Jackerman — 30/04/2021

thanks

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
The girl talking with Sadira in the beginning is kinda hot tho, hope if we have more Sadira in the future, she get in some action too
i'm agree, she has a very good "serious" tone of voice. She would be perfect for making more milfs with a serious or arrogant profile

Jun 1, 2017
i'm agree, she has a very good "serious" tone of voice. She would be perfect for making more milfs with a serious or arrogant profile
His voice is beautiful, that little touch gives the character more personality and makes him feel much better. Every girl he brings out is better than the one before.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes