5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
No, he’s just giving more time to it, I am not expecting 30 minutes+ out of a month of focused work.
I don't understand, are you saying that you are making all the mw3 videos and making short animations in October?

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
While he does an excellent job, I find the majority of his stuff...ugly. The women are fat and huge. I don't find that attractive, at all. His stuff would be 10 times better if he used more realistic models. In fact, many artists like this tend do use the abstract models for some reason, I will never understand that personally. His Mothers Warmth stuff is fantastic, but would be so much better with the mothers model changed to be more real looking.

Aug 10, 2020
While he does an excellent job, I find the majority of his stuff...ugly. The women are fat and huge. I don't find that attractive, at all. His stuff would be 10 times better if he used more realistic models. In fact, many artists like this tend do use the abstract models for some reason, I will never understand that personally. His Mothers Warmth stuff is fantastic, but would be so much better with the mothers model changed to be more real looking.
Man, I'm the complete opposite, I love his models. I find realistic models incredibly boring.
Fetishes and preferences really are crazy, aren't they?
(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀)

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
It's your opinion and i respect it... but i think you are in the wrong thread...
There is a lot of artists who make normal models bodies but in the other side there is just 2 or 3 artists (including JM) who make curvy models.. so you can see what i mean

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I wasn't saying he was bad. I have his entire collection, I actually love his Mothers Warmth series, it plays on my desktop sometimes with one of my Wallpaper Engine playlists, but I imagine how much hotter and better they would look if they didn't look like over-proportioned balloons, imo. I know, people have "fetishes", were all different, but every time I watch his video's I think what a shame it is they look like that. "shrug". It would be great if he did two versions of every vid. One normal, one for the over-proportioned.

Jul 6, 2017
I think it's time for the Dev to move into the gangbang scene, we get to much of the same latly..
While I would like to see that happen I wouldn’t hold my breath for it.

If it was going to be for a monthly short it’ll be just that, too short with cut corners. Too much work IMO. If it was going to be for a long vid that would be nice.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes