5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
Here are the entries if you want to read them yourself. I like 16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually think I like number 1 better now

Reactions: Jimbo088

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
this was the idea that got most votes. yay futa :)

TLDR: Selina gets roughly fucked by Clayface who’s disguised as a horsecock futa version of herself! Features: Anal, Mating press vaginal impregnation, Horsecock futa, Ripped up catsuit and naked

It's a typically humid Halloween night in Gotham...
Selina gets back to her apartment after a long night of crime, just about to peel her suit back off her sweaty body when she hears a voice at her door... Her own voice? "Trick or Treat, Kittycat?" Confusedly, she opens the door and gets the shock of her life when she sees herself standing there with a cruel grin. This mysterious doppelgänger lunges forward... Cut to black

When she regains consciousness, she's laying on the floor of her apartment, her large ass propped up in the air. Her suit has been torn from her body, leaving her in only her boots, gloves, choker and cat-ears. Meanwhile... the other Selina is behind her, completely naked - except for the cat ears - and still smiling devilishly. The woman's crotch begins to transform, swelling and elongating until it takes the form of a large, monstrous horse cock. "Harley mentioned that you preferred these you slut." Only one person... or monster in Gotham could transform like that...

Clayface!

The transformed monster begins brutally slamming into Selina's fat ass, its own 'Latina' curves jiggling just as much as the original's. Catwoman couldn't even comprehend what was happening... She was being raped by... herself? Well it wasn't herself obviously... But her attacker's form so perfectly mirrored her own, it was kind of... hot? Clayface spins Selina around and pushes her to the ground, pinning her beneath the voluptuous thickness of her own gorgeous body as he-uhhh... she spreads Selina's legs and brutally slams into her pussy for a mating press. The identical Latina sluts begin to make out before the monster cums, impregnating Selina with her own DNA?...

What the fuck just happened?

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021

TLDR: Selina gets roughly fucked by Clayface who’s disguised as a horsecock futa version of herself! Features: Anal, Mating press vaginal impregnation, Horsecock futa, Ripped up catsuit and naked

Selina gets back to her apartment after a long night of crime, just about to peel her suit back off her sweaty body when she hears a voice at her door... Her own voice? "Trick or Treat, Kittycat?" Confusedly, she opens the door and gets the shock of her life when she sees herself standing there with a cruel grin. This mysterious doppelgänger lunges forward... Cut to black

When she regains consciousness, she's laying on the floor of her apartment, her large ass propped up in the air. Her suit has been torn from her body, leaving her in only her boots, gloves, choker and cat-ears. Meanwhile... the other Selina is behind her, completely naked - except for the cat ears - and still smiling devilishly. The woman's crotch begins to transform, swelling and elongating until it takes the form of a large, monstrous horse cock. "Harley mentioned that you preferred these you slut." Only one person... or monster in Gotham could transform like that...

Clayface!

The transformed monster begins brutally slamming into Selina's fat ass, its own 'Latina' curves jiggling just as much as the original's. Catwoman couldn't even comprehend what was happening... She was being raped by... herself? Well it wasn't herself obviously... But her attacker's form so perfectly mirrored her own, it was kind of... hot? Clayface spins Selina around and pushes her to the ground, pinning her beneath the voluptuous thickness of her own gorgeous body as he-uhhh... she spreads Selina's legs and brutally slams into her pussy for a mating press. The identical Latina sluts begin to make out before the monster cums, impregnating Selina with her own DNA?...

View attachment 2056141
I am so fucking excited to see this monthly... it's the first time since MW2 that i feel like that

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

Clayface!

View attachment 2056141
I love this model of Selina. She looks so beautiful and hot
And that big butt is just perfect <3

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Dude that xana94 facepalms almost every comment here, it’s actually kind of amusing
Xana94 is just like that: Speak well of some mangy dog and you get a red heart.
Speak well of some other genre (especially if it's incest) and you get the glorious facepalm. I personally am already collecting them and I am looking forward to the next one that I will receive in this comment.:D

Little Pawg

Jan 7, 2018

Clayface!

View attachment 2056141
Actually great idea! I love Selina! Is she the thickest character yet?

Reactions: Beto5

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
What is status of MW3? From what I read there was pause for monthly videos to focus on ME3 now I see SelinaxSelina with halloween(?) date.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What is status of MW3? From what I read there was pause for monthly videos to focus on ME3 now I see SelinaxSelina with halloween(?) date.
know it got answered but for a more detailed explanation, every vote is for what will happen next month. This was the usual method, alternating between gold supporter ideas and Jack’s own.

A recent change Jack made, wanting to see more variety in content, was that he would take half his voting months (3), and do whatever he wanted. This was the plan for September, but he decided to put this month into working on MW3. No this does not mean it’s out at the end of the month.

The vote we just had will be October’s animation.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Xana94 is just like that: Speak well of some mangy dog and you get a red heart.
Speak well of some other genre (especially if it's incest) and you get the glorious facepalm. I personally am already collecting them and I am looking forward to the next one that I will receive in this comment.:D
He tricked you this time :ROFLMAO:

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
The release date of MW3 is still unknown. This month will be dedicated to making progress on mw3.. the end of next month will be for Selena
know it got answered but for a more detailed explanation, every vote is for what will happen next month. This was the usual method, alternating between gold supporter ideas and Jack’s own.

A recent change Jack made, wanting to see more variety in content, was that he would take half his voting months (3), and do whatever he wanted. This was the plan for September, but he decided to put this month into working on MW3. No this does not mean it’s out at the end of the month.

The vote we just had will be October’s animation.
Ok thanks for the information. I haven't been following this topic for 3 months and I can see that I can do that for next 3 months.

Reactions: M0med27
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes