5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
as voted last month, Catwoman getting fucked by clayface who transforms into a duplicate of her. First futa work
How popular was that? are we expecting a ton of Futa content in the future?
I'm not sure I remember Futa even being on the table on previous votes

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Here are the entries if you want to read them yourself. I like 16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was the only Futa submission right?
here is all the ideas. some others are futa

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
I still think Tentacular is Jackerman's best work. My heart races when gorplux or whatever does all the terrible things to the main character. I love the build up and control over the action. Plus I look just like the alien
Holy shit man I choked on my drink ahahahahahah, damn.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
How popular was that? are we expecting a ton of Futa content in the future?
I'm not sure I remember Futa even being on the table on previous votes
this was how popular the cat woman idea was View attachment 2081197
It’s been there for the last few votes. Just hard to beat the consecutive June and desire to see Jenny again.

But hopefully now that the door’s opening, some folks will be awakened to the possibilities :devilish:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It’s been there for the last few votes. Just hard to beat the consecutive June and desire to see Jenny again.

But hopefully now that the door’s opening, some folks will be awakened to the possibilities :devilish:
Meh to Futa!! I've never seen the appeal myself :p, but live and let live.
I'd love to know if people were voting for Futa or Selina. Would it have still won if it were competing against another Selina variant.

Reactions: Elchile and gdpe359

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Meh to Futa!! I've never seen the appeal myself :p, but live and let live.
I'd love to know if people were voting for Futa or Selina. Would it have still won if it were competing against another Selina variant.
I mean the same person submitted Selina before and it wasn’t that popular then. Sometimes takes the right idea. No one else really picking her for submissions except the gold that came up with her in the first place

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
I thought Rebecca ideas still one of the voting option because I remmber its one of voting option few months ago defeted by sadira or lady d voting if I'm not mistake, no? But when i checked one by one i don't see any Rebecca or even Eve ideas well maybe they are special

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean the same person submitted Selina before and it wasn’t that popular then. Sometimes takes the right idea. No one else really picking her for submissions except the gold that came up with her in the first place
yeah, but like you mentioned before it depends on who else is in the running for that particular vote, with only one vote to cast you can't really get a true feeling for the ranking or what factors people are prioritizing, are they voting for the character, the kink or the story? are they driven to repeat their favourite theme, or find something new?
Second place might as well as be last place at times. Selina might lose to Jenny/June until they get stale but win against everyone else. Would "Selina vs Futa" still win if it was against "Selina vs Son/Dog/Monster or whatever.

and then there will be moments you might see the favourite kink losing because the vote was split across multiple entries.

I'd like to see how the various submissions would rank if everyone voted for say, their top 5 instead of just one. maybe give 5 points to their top pick, 4 points to their second pick and so forth

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I thought Rebecca ideas still one of the voting option because I remmber its one of voting option few months ago defeted by sadira or lady d voting if I'm not mistake, no? But when i checked one by one i don't see any Rebecca or even Eve ideas well maybe they are special
Mother Warmth characters cannot participate in voting, so that means Rebecca and Claire are banned from entering the monthly.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yeah, but like you mentioned before it depends on who else is in the running for that particular vote, with only one vote to cast you can't really get a true feeling for the ranking or what factors people are prioritizing, are they voting for the character, the kink or the story? are they driven to repeat their favourite theme, or find something new?
Second place might as well as be last place at times. Selina might lose to Jenny/June until they get stale but win against everyone else. Would "Selina vs Futa" still win if it was against "Selina vs Son/Dog/Monster or whatever.

and then there will be moments you might see the favourite kink losing because the vote was split across multiple entries.

I'd like to see how the various submissions would rank if everyone voted for say, their top 5 instead of just one. maybe give 5 points to their top pick, 4 points to their second pick and so forth
preaching to the choir there, practically any ideas of changing the voting structure (like a round system I’d proposed earlier in the year) pretty much gets shot down.

It can be hard to predict the masses inclination sometimes, but gradually a genre will get tiresome specially if it wins too frequently.

Reactions: saixfo
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes