5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I don't think Futa has a big following here, I suspect it's more about giving the Horse Boobs than giving a Futa a Horse cock :p
But the vote doesn't depend on the people here and besides that, the main theme of the video is futa which is basically a woman with cock, so that's what people who like futa want to see and that was the main reason they voted for this story and not because she had a horsecock in her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But the vote doesn't depend on the people here and besides that, the main theme of the video is futa which is basically a woman with cock, so that's what people who like futa want to see and that was the main reason they voted for this story and not because she had a horsecock in her.
  1. By Here I meant the Jackerman fan club, aka the people voting.
  2. I know what Futa is, The main theme is Selina getting Fucked, if there was a lot of support for Futa then I don't think this would be the first one. but maybe that's changing.
My post was meant to be humorous BTW, not kink shaming or criticism, just a simple comment of the Bestiality theme that runs heavy in Jackermans collection.
Time will tell if Futa becomes a recurring theme.

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
  1. By Here I meant the Jackerman fan club, aka the people voting.
  2. I know what Futa is, The main theme is Selina getting Fucked, if there was a lot of support for Futa then I don't think this would be the first one. but maybe that's changing.
My post was meant to be humorous BTW, not kink shaming or criticism, just a simple comment of the Bestiality theme that runs heavy in Jackermans collection.
Time will tell if Futa becomes a recurring theme.
We don't know with clarity, but I hope that we and future generation will/could enjoy the masterpiece of Jackerman videos. Also, the genders like beast, futa, inces* and etc. can have more variaty because I know sometimes people can be bored of the same thing, a little variation can help Jack to improve and experience with others topics.
Have a nice day.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
bonjour. je suis nouveau sur ce site et j'aimerais tout savoir sur jackerman ..surtout ses prochaines vidéos..
merci d'avance

Reactions: SantiPe
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes