5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Akuma_Kami_666

Feb 22, 2019
View attachment 959791

Overview:
Jackerman is a 3D developer and artist who makes medium-length and long animations with original characters and beasts (horses, dogs, and tentacles). He is the author of the game Tentacular.​

Updated: 2022-09-10
Artist: Jackerman -
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p, 4K
Length: 22+ animations (2hours+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Read HERE before start commenting/reply.

Torrent (Updated 2022-07-14)

Collection List Download:
1080p
Extra: Fan Art thread
View attachment 959789 View attachment 959790 View attachment 959791
It's almost been a year waiting for mw chp3, jackerman is putting lot of time into this project for us, so lets wait more and support him on patreon

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
It's a Jackerman thread so you want to keep the discussion related to Jackerman.

If that was the case it would be understandable, but its happened to me as well where I'm just responding to someone else that is arguably off-topic by talking about related content, where their posts stay but mine are removed. In my estimation its extremely over-active mods splitting hairs where they should just allow conversations to happen. I'm not sure what value they are adding by removing normal conversation that is clearly in some way related to the source material.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
If that was the case it would be understandable, but its happened to me as well where I'm just responding to someone else that is arguably off-topic by talking about related content, where their posts stay but mine are removed. In my estimation its extremely over-active mods splitting hairs where they should just allow conversations to happen. I'm not sure what value they are adding by removing normal conversation that is clearly in some way related to the source material.
You also get reported by others if your taste is different than theirs. I got a lot removed in here, too. Meanwhile other posts above and below mine stay where they are, even with the same topic as mine.

Reactions: Areview and M0med27
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes