5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jan 31, 2021
*She gonna' punish that booty.

Jackerman is using the female version of Clayface for this. She's called Lady Clay and the last sneak peak called her that too.
Thanks I didn't know that. Since he's fine using catwoman instead of making up a new name for her I assumed he was using the original clayface too who is a male.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I just took into account that this is the same artist that made a long and artistic story-heavy series (that is his most popular work), and theorized that maybe he's the kind of person that likes to tell stories instead of immediately getting into the sex.

Elementary, my dear Gandalf :p
Of course you are right about the series. I just think a lengthy intro on a Short-Monthly isn't necessary. Let's say 2min intro / 2 min sex scene is not what I'm looking into.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Of course you are right about the series. I just think a lengthy intro on a Short-Monthly isn't necessary. Let's say 2min intro / 2 min sex scene is not what I'm looking into.
I think his intros help make his vids special, though I wish it where a 2 min intro with an 8 min core, I'd rather he'd stop doing monthlies in favour of longer ones say every 2 or 3 months, then the intro wouldn't represent such a big commitment.

PS I know this sentiment has been posted before, does anyone know if this has been voted on? and if so, what kind of margin did the results get?

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Problem with that if stuff doesn't come monthly, what's the motivation to subscribe?
Same as any other project, some people will stop subscribing if they don't get their instant gratification, but others I think will be happier with the increased length/quality of the vids.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Sure some people are vocal about wanting longer stuff, but the question is would the majority of the subscriber base stick around, even when nothing is coming out. Nevermind the golds that are paying 20 a month to have their ideas submitted every so often. You'd have to work out something with them too.
Usually people understand that long videos take time and are willing to excuse a month with no content if they are getting something good at the end of it. If you have a good track record and communicate then people are more forgiving and will still support your endeavors.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sure some people are vocal about wanting longer stuff, but the question is would the majority of the subscriber base stick around, even when nothing is coming out. Nevermind the golds that are paying 20 a month to have their ideas submitted every so often. You'd have to work out something with them too.
That why I asked if it has ever been put to a vote, if it has what was the margin... come on bud it was a key point of the post you quoted.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah see the thing about proposing substantial changes to the status quo is that ultimately its still up to him. So if he doesn't want to talk about it or put to a vote...that's pretty much the end of the discussion :censored:
What the fuck are you talking about! who proposed shit. I shared my opinion and asked a question.
are you trolling me or what?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes