5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
you're paying for a product no? It's his job to create content, so it seems kinda of weird to essentially pay for nothing.
I'm not against him getting a break, but if he does take time off he should at least pause payments as well.

aside from that, none of these options are all that appealing, they seem to essentially be the same idea with small variations, at least at a glance. The only some what interesting ones looks like #17 and #3, though I doubt either will win.

from what i've noticed, it seems as though the higher tier supporters are usually the beast fans, which would make sense given its rarity so they're more inclined to pay more.
I agree, I love the idea of him getting a break, Jack has been working hard all year with his shorts...but PAYING HIM to take a break seems very strange to me man, if you wanna take a break by all means but pause the billings and tbh that's what I think he's gonna do here, I really don't think he's not gonna pause billings while he's producing nothing, the only thing I can see here Is you saying that he's always working on MW3 and therefore billings would apply here, but oh well, only time will tell.

Reactions: DavidHasselhoff

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Nominations
TLDR: Beautiful elf milf breeds with her son on Christmas morning. A skinny and nerdy elf boy slowly opens his eyes after a good night's sleep. Yawning a bit, he suddenly realises a very large and curvy figure is hiding underneath the bed sheets. He removes the blanket and discovers his busty, all-naked mother about to swallow his massive cock in one mouthful: "Oh.. Merry Christmas my son. You've been a very.. very good boy this year". Her large tits are surrounding him like two huge and comforting pillows as she eagerly starts to suck him off while looking straight into his eyes: "Mmm.. my favourite candy cane". Her sensual, light-blue eyes are showing her loving yet horny nature left unsatisfied by a much older elf husband. The sloppy blowjob continues with all his pre-cum adding up, making mother-elf extremely horny both from the primal taste and smell. We then see a shot of her moist and steamy pussy as she spreads her legs, preparing for the main course. Kissing his cock one last time she slowly rises and takes a seat on top of him, leaving his throbbing cock in-between her humongous ass-cheeks and his face amongst her giant tits. He looks straight up into her eyes like a kid in a candy store as she smiles and inserts the cock into her warm and welcoming pussy. The riding slowly begins but her primal nature and long build-up lust starts to take over. The pace picks up and she now rides him very hard like a ferocious animal. Almost suffocated by her large breasts he is overwhelmed by her power until his own instincts prevail. Reaching his climax he suddenly hugs her in a tight grip while thrusting his hips in full force. She moans in ecstasy as the skinny elf boy impregnates her with gallons of cum. Fully loaded of white and creamy seed she exhales with a sigh of great relief: "Ahhh, very good boy".

1. [12:43 AM]
    Nomination 2 We give Jackerman December off to relax as a Gift from all the subscribers -

2. [12:43 AM]
    Nomination 3 Tl;Dr Boogeyman Joins Lucas and June for a Christmas Spitroast In the living room of the Aspen House, June was sweating with lust for Lucas on Christmas Eve. She wore Christmas bows like a bikini that squeezed her tits and ass tight. As much as she wanted him, she knew she would have to seduce him. She begged Lucas in an almost pained voice. “Please baby?” She panted with desire and teased him with her tits “Your dad’s passed out. You wouldn’t want these gifts to go to waste would you?" He was unsure but he couldn’t deny her. He tried not to stare at her cleavage and she knew he just needed a nudge. Her massive tits almost covered his entire dick. The bow tightly held her breasts together, so tight it was making her tits spill out. Revealing her puffy nipples, Lucas couldn’t help but stare. She giggled as he tried to resist. She leaned forward to suck his tongue out with a kiss. Lucas was wearing down. June stood up over Lucas and decided she would use her mouth to convince him completely. Unfortunately, her night was not going to go as planned. The lights flickered, and Lucas began to pass out as if put under a spell. June was too focused on swallowing his shaft, she didn’t notice that the Boogeyman appeared behind her! He stole her hat and made the ribbons tie her arms behind her like magic. Confused she tried to protest, but she couldn't say anything with her son's cock in her mouth. The Boogeyman pushed his horsecock deep inside her pussy, making her swallow more of Lucas’ cock. It was so big it made her stomach bulge. As the monster pounded her pussy, he smacked her ass red and she began to submit to the ecstasy. She loved being double penetrated. Both males reaching their peak, Boogey Claws and sleeping Lucas were both at their limit, ready to "stuff her stocking" full. Both climaxed inside June, and she barely let anything spill. It was so much that her belly swelled with cum.

3. [12:44 AM]
    Nomination 4 Intro: Enter the Mabel household’s living room, on Christmas eve, to see Cole quietly playing on his phone. There is a well decorated tree with presents beneath, and stockings hanging up over the fireplace for all 4 members of the Mabel family. Anne’s voice is heard from off screen saying something to the effect of “now that everyone else is asleep, I thought you could open one of your presents early” Anne is wearing a Christmas themed apron which just barely covers her breasts and crotch, with no top, and a thin pair of g-string style panties. The camera pans around to her rear showing a large butt-plug planted firmly up her ass under the string of the panties, with a Christmas bow on the top section of said panties above her ass. Scene 1: Cole is standing, his pants are down, and Anne is on her knees in front of him. She starts him off by stroking him, before beginning to suck him off. Mid scene, Anne will say something to the effect of “momma wants you nice and ready for your Christmas present Sugg”. During the scene, Cole holds her head and takes a more active role in the blowjob than previously. Scene 2: Anne is bent over the couch, apron removed. Cole rips off the panties like a kid unwrapping a Christmas gift. Cole pushes her face down, and upon encouragement from Anne, Cole pulls out the plug, Anne’s hole conforming to the shape of the plug as it exits. With minimal delay, Cole penetrates Anne’s ass. As the scene progresses, Cole once again takes a more aggressive role in the proceedings, with Anne face-down into the couch cushions, and occasionally spanking her. Anne is extra into this, happy that Cole is taking a dominant approach, eventually begging him to cum inside her ass. Outro: as Cole pulls out, cum overflows out of Anne’s ass. Anne says, panting: “momma’s glad you like your present Sugg, just make sure you keep playing with it even after Christmas”. Camera pans away, maybe passing some family photos, to rest on the Christmas tree. Message pops up on screen “happy holidays from Jackerman” or some such. Number of Characters: 2 Intro: Anne greets Cole wearing sexy apron and plug Sex Sequence 1: sloppy face fucking Sex Sequence 2: Face down ass up anal sex with spanking Outro: cum overflows out of Anne’s ass, Tldr: Anne blows Cole, then gets fucked up the ass face down ass up. Cole takes a more dominant role.

4. [12:44 AM]
    Nomination 5 Home for the Holidays TL;DR: Krampus slides down Santa’s Chimney and fucks his Mrs. Claus. It’s a snowy night at the North Pole. As the camera pans down into the cabin, a Narrator’s voiceover begins; “Ahem. I heard you were in need of some holiday cheer? Well then. Let me see what I have for you this year. Ahem” “‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house. Mischievous acts were a foot and they involved Santa’s Spouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. But something else that’s hung, was already there. While Santa was out spreading joy with his sled. He was unaware of the intruder that had entered his bed.” A glass of milk & cookies rattle on the table in sequence with every slow, yet powerful thump. The background comes into focus & Mrs. Claus is braced against the fireplace. Doing her best to curtail Krampus’ brutish strength. “I don’t know how you got in here, but you just wait until my husband gets home. When he sees this he is gonna…” her breath is cut short with a coarse hand around her neck. Krampus’ tongue begins to elongate; sliding, squeezing, and cupping as it fondles her breasts. And with one immense motion that nearly lifts Mrs. Clause to the ceiling, Krampus dumps his load inside her. Mrs. Claus’ face is thrown against the glass of her living room window. The force of a meaty hand holding it in place. “Stop!... What are you doing?!” she proclaims. “The whole toy factory will see this!”. Her cries fall on deaf ears as the beast's cock begins to navigate her ass. “Come on, give it a rest. We’ve been at this all night.” She then realizes what he’s trying to do. “Wait, you’re going too far. It won’t fit. This is insane. You’ll tear me apart!” She's interrupted once again when the tip of the creature's member finds its mark. Despite the resistance of Mrs. Claus’ body, it manages to pound deep. “You’ve stretched me out so much. I’m your personal cock sleeve now. I’ll never be able to take normal dick… again.” With those words of remorse, Krampus unleashes one final cascade of semen into her ass. Intro: The camera starts outside, above the cabin. As it pans in, we get a view of the milk and cookies in focus and Mrs. Claus being rammed out of focus in the background. Sex Sequence 1: Krampus is holding Mrs. Claus by her thighs, her legs spread in the air, back against the stone of the fireplace. She holds his horns until he starts to choke her, then she grabs his choking arm with both hands as it tilts her head back. Views: From the side angle and then from the top down angle looking into the camera once she starts being choked. Sex Sequence 2: Possibly cum covered, her head is pressed against the window. Breasts squished against the glass. Standing upright. Views: Zoom in of her face, Krampus POV, an underneath angle, and outside view of her being pounded against the glass. Outro: Sex Sequence 2 Climax. -

5. [12:44 AM]
    Nomination 6 TLDR: Mrs. Claus accidentally grabs the naughty list and gets roughly gangbanged by the Bully and his friend! Featuring: Double penetration, oral and anal (Inspired by Jackerman’s idea for The Bully Pt. 2) It’s been a rough night for Mrs. Claus, and it’s about to get a whole lot rougher! It’s her first time making the nightly trip around the world instead of Santa, and by complete mistake she’s grabbed the naughty list instead of the nice one! The camera slowly pans up from the naughty list laying discarded on the floor. At the top of the list, Jamal’s (The Bully) name can be seen. In the background we can hear rough clapping and desperate moans. Mrs. Claus is sandwiched between the two boys with her legs lifted. Jamal wastes no time in shoving his cock up her ass, while his heavy friend is slamming into her pussy while sucking on her tits. “I’ve got the perfect gift for this slut.” Jamal grins and the two boys lay the overwhelmed MILF down on the coffee table. The friend switches from her pussy to her ass, and Jamal approaches her face and slaps his heavy cock against her lips. “Merry Christmas bitch.” “Wait! B-but that’s just been in my a-“ Her voice is cut off as he shoves his cock into her throat and begins to roughly fuck her mouth. The two boys continue to pound Mrs. Claus until they cum, stuffing her stocking from both ends! Number of characters: 3 Intro: Panning up from naughty list Sex sequence 1: Double Penetration standing fuck Sex sequence 2: Oral/Anal spitroast

6. [12:45 AM]
    Nomination 7 TLDR: While Santa’s Away… The night of Christmas eve while Santa is delivering presents, Mrs Claus and her son Nicholas junior spend the night in Santa’s office exchanging gifts. Intro Titfuck, mating press, outro cumshot. image references: Characters: Mrs Claus - Curvaceous Older (late 40’s-50’s) Woman with grey/white hair tied in a low bun, Caucasian (slight tan) skin, and small glasses. with massive tits and ass. Her clothing is stockings, heels. Nick Junior – small and slight with short grey/white-haired boy with paler skin, thick round glasses and a massive penis and balls. Setting: Santa’s Office in his workshop decorated for Christmas. It’s a small wood log room with Santa’s large desk and leather chair at one end, there is a large stone fireplace with a polar bear skin rug lit next to it, with windows that views onto a snowy scene. Opens with the camera panning across Santa’s desk to see a calendar showing the current date is December with the 24th and a name plaque saying ‘Saint Nicholas. CEO, the North Pole’ a window can be seen of early clear night sky with an aurora borealis. The camera continues to pan to Nick Jr nude lying on the desk thrusting up whilst getting hard tit job by Mrs Claus leaning over him. Mrs Claus: ‘thanks god your father’s gone. He should be halfway around the world by now. I’ve been so horny baby; you don’t know how bad your mommy wants it. I’ve been wanting to give you your present for so long.’ Nick junior leaning up against the desk to get better purchase as he faces fucks Mrs Claus Mrs Claus: ‘oh, your candy cane seems to love mommy’s slutty tits. Come on baby daddy won’t be back until the morning,… we have allllll night.’
    You can see Mrs Claus ass as she tit fucks her son. Her cheeks bouncing with each thrust. Ms Claus: ‘Mommy’s wants to taste your thick cum.’ Mrs Claus places her lips over the tip of juniors’ cock in between her massive tits as she squeezes them, ready to receive his cum. Nick Junior thrusts faster and does one big thrust in Mrs Claus throat, she gags, you can see Nick junior’s balls shrink, implying he came inside her mouth as her cheeks swell and she swallows it. she gasps and pulls away from his cock cock covered in saliva trails and a slight lip stick mark. The cock still twitchiness with a massive hard on in her face. She giggles. Cuts to the window of the aurora borealis Mrs Claus: ‘Oh honey, You have such a big present for mama don’t you?’ Window transitions to a snowing scene (implying time jump) Mrs Claus lies on her back on the bear skin rug her breasts help up by her arms that are spreading her legs waiting for nick junior. Nick junior leans over his cock’s tip against her pussy. Mrs Claus is rubbing her pussy up against Nick Jr’s cock. Mrs Claus: ‘Merry Christmas baby, my present to you is that you can cum anywhere you want…’ he inserts his cock slowly in, she gasps with excitement. He begins to gyrate his hips; Nick starts to fuck slowly then builds up speed gradually getting faster. Her boobs are bouncing with each thrust of the cock. Mrs Claus: ‘Oh baby, only you can make me cum now. My pussy has been craving it from you.’ He deep tongue kisses Mrs Claus. Nick junior is fucking faster now then he thrusts deeper. you see on big, massive thrust, her expression in ecstasy. His balls shrink again as cum begins to leak out of her whilst he’s still inside. She moans with excitement. Mrs Claus: Fuck! that’s it! Nick baby, its so warm, and there’s so much I…don’t… think. Nick’s cum is gushing out of Mrs Claus pussy then pulls out. Cut to her laying naked on the rug with a torrent of cum oozes out of her. Mrs Claus: ‘sighs Merry Christmas baby, I love you’ Fade to black Sleigh bells are heard off in the distance. Mrs Claus: ‘well daddy’s home, why don’t we take this back to your room? giggle’ Intro/sex pose 1: titfuck Sex pose 2: mating press Outro: cumshot -

7. [12:45 AM]
    Nomination 8 Ugly Bastard style short from Hentai Saimin Seishidou Episode 5. Use of the hypothesis on the females would be great on Jackermans work! -

8. [12:45 AM]
    Nomination 9 TLDR Peter tricks Jenny into fucking him, grower blowjob, vaginal missionary leg-lock and creampie Action in the intro to not use up too much time. Peter, after returning home from his friends house, finds a surprise Christmas present from Jenny intended for her husband, a big present box with a hole cut in it as a gloryhole. Inside is Jenny dressed in only a few Christmas ribbons who very seductively entices Peter to give her his cock to try for a baby under the impression that he is his father, who has actually stayed on late at work. Peter is a grower so his cock is initially small and his huge balls are hidden below the hole meaning Jenny believes it’s her husband at first but when she begins giving her ‘husband’ a reluctant blowjob and is disappointed by the reality of his pathetic cock, out of nowhere peter’s cock grows huge down her throat causing her to gag violently. Peter’s balls are revealed and amidst his excitement Peter moans out “mommy”, at this point Jenny is shocked but due to being somewhat drunk is excited even more and needs the cock in her pussy. She then tears the box down before lying on her back with her legs spread open and informing Peter that her previous offer to breed is still on the table. Cut to hours later with rough missionary leg-lock fucking and French kissing with Jenny covered in sweat and with a pussy full of cum which is leaking out around Peters cock, before letting Peter cum deep inside her pussy one last time (detailed huge creampie with multiple spurts leaking out of her pussy as he pulls out) as a reward for making his mommy feel amazing and giving her the best Christmas present ever as her husband returns from work at that very moment and discovers them. Number of characters: 2 Peter + Jenny Intro: Peter finds box and is beckoned to breed Jenny Sex sequence 1: Jenny gives Peter a blowjob which causes his cock to grow immensely Sex sequence 2: Missionary leg lock Outro: Huge creampie with Jenny’s husband discovering Peter and Jenny

9. [12:45 AM]
    Nomination 10 TLDR: MILF Teacher Notices Son’s Erection in Class OR My Mom, the HOT Teacher A young man is a student at the university where his mother teaches. He takes her class, and is staying after a lecture for additional instruction. His eyes are glued to her body as she paces in her tight, professorial attire. He can hear the hypnotic clack of her heels grow louder as she approaches and opens his laptop. “You won’t get special treatment for being my son. I advise you start taking notes.” He follows her eyes to the screen where his browser is on full display. “Hot MILF loves her son’s huge cock!” “How to seduce your mother.” “Mom can’t help but suck off horse-hung son.” His heart stops. He looks back to his mom and is met with a face-full of boobs. She is still leaning over with her hand on the screen, her eyes now wide and mouth ajar. The sight causes his organ to start pumping again, and another begins to swell. Before she can form a response, she notices the huge bulge straining against her son’s pants. “That can’t be what it looks like. There’s just no way.” Biting her lip, she can’t help but investigate. She pretends to reassure him as she moves her hand to his leg, but when she feels a scalding heat, she realizes this really is the biggest, thickest cock she has ever seen. The next professor will arrive in the lecture hall soon. “Baby, there’s no hiding this. We have to take care of it before someone sees you!” She turns his chair and kneels between his legs. “Maybe it will relax if it’s not so constricted. Let’s give it some air.” she says as she unzips his pants. As she looks up at her son's hard cock, she can't help but bite her lip again at the thought of sucking it. “Oh, this isn’t working! Is there anything more I can do to help?” she asks, almost pleading. The mother sucks her son’s cock until he can't hold back any longer. He can’t believe his luck as he shoots the biggest load of his life. She barely manages to swallow it all before people can be heard entering the hallway. Number of characters: 2 Intro: Mom (professor) and Son alone in class after lecture. Mom sees Son's internet history, and his erection. Sex sequence 1: Mom caresses Son through pants, unzips him and starts sucking his cock. Sex sequence 2: Blowjob continues. Worshiping, moaning. Outro: Son explodes in Mom's mouth and she gulps down every last drop of his cum. People can be heard entering the hallway.

10. [12:45 AM]
    Nomination 11 TL:DR: It’s Rex’s and Natalia’s anniversary and Rex chooses his own present, a playdate with his Wife and Mistress! Scene 1: We jump in as Rex is laying on his back with his cock in the air awaiting his present, as Jenny and Natalia are on each side of Rex face to face with his massive member. Jenny in an all green ribbon lingerie set with stockings and Natalia in a matching set in red, complete with collars in their respective colors. Rex growls to commanding his wife and mistress to open his present. Natalia looks over to Rex and says “Happy Anniversary Master” and they untie their respective bows, dropping the ribbons to the floor and releasing their massive breasts. They push their breasts together, enveloping Rex’s cock in their tits. They begin to lick and kiss all over his dick, and after a moment Rex begins to thrust aggressively. Jenny and Natalia begin kissing and Rex’s cock forces its way between the kissing sluts' lips over and over again. Scene 2: Jenny now on her back in front of the fireplace in the mating press position with her legs in the air being pushed up by Natalia in doggy style directly on top of her. Jenny and Natalia are glistening with sweat from the warmth and light of the fireplace. Their pussies are stacked and ready for use, with their massive breasts pressed against one another. Rex mounts Natalia and begins taking turns pounding their pussies. During the vigorous pounding Jenny, out of breath says “We have to do this again Nat, I’ve got two boys that would love a playdate with their step-mommy.” Outro: Rex chooses his wife to fill with his seed as he knots Natalia, Jenny looks on with a smirk but a hint of jealousy, and the scene fades to black with Natalia knotted. Number of Characters: 3 1st scene: double titfuck and kissing 2nd scene: pussy stacking Outro: Creampie

11. [12:46 AM]
    Nomination 12 TLDR: Jenny (dressed as Mrs. Claus) becomes her son Peter's first. Incest, Standing Sex, Mating Press, Creampie w/ Cumflation It’s Christmas night, and Jenny is dressed as a sexy Mrs. Claus with snow-white hair. Having had too much eggnog, the tipsy mom is still able to spot a mistletoe above her and Peter’s head. “Your father must have hung that with plans to get me under it,” she reasons. “But since I’m here with my special man,” the seductive mother teases, “we must honor tradition. Have you ever kissed a girl, Sweetheart?” Peter reluctantly shakes his head, and a satisfied smile appears on her face. Jenny leans in and pushes her tongue through his lips. He can taste alcohol and vanilla as she swirls her tongue around his. Not having her wherewithal, Jenny’s hand makes its way up her son’s thigh. The inexperienced Peter is already hard as a rock, and his mom is shocked by the size of her unassuming son’s cock. “Mmm, and what about this?!” She squeezes him through his pants. “Has this big boy ever been inside a tight pussy?" Transition to Peter standing behind his mother, lifting her right leg. “Put it in, Baby!” she begs, and he begins to fuck her violently. Each hard thrust slams into her with great force and jostles her sexy curves. Her huge tits are completely exposed and bounce around unencumbered. Transition to an exhausted Jenny lying on her back. Peter is still not satisfied, and after spreading her legs wide open, grabs his mother’s wrists and fucks her even harder than before. Eventually, Jenny can feel her son getting close and exclaims, "It's okay Peter, you can cum inside Mommy! Fill me with your big load!" Peter shoots a large amount of cum in her pussy, and her belly swells. Completely drained, he falls onto his mother's tits. “Merry Christmas, Darling!” Number of characters: 2 Intro: Tipsy Jenny kisses Peter under the mistletoe Sex sequence 1: Standing Sex Sex sequence 2: Mating Press Outro: Creampie with cumflation -

12. [12:46 AM]
    Nomination 13 Sillavana Honkers : XxxMas Miracle. 2 characters Intro : it's snowing outside of a very fancy medieval house and the camera enters the window to see Sillavana & her young boyfriend sitting on a couch about to exchange gifts . When they do, Sillavana opens up her preaent to see some sexy Lingerie and she tries it on and then she gives her present to him. Which was an sex exliar he drinks it and his cocks & balls grows to an absurd size Sex Scene 1) tit fuck Sillavana wraps her massive tits around her boyfriends huge cock while sucking & licking it Sex Scene 2) missionary postion turns into pov and he cums all over her ! Silvana lays on her back and spreads her legs open waiting to receive her boyfriend's massive cock . He fucks her until he unloads the biggest creampie and then cums all over her body afterwards

13. [12:46 AM]
    Nomination 14 Santa is not capable of having children. Mrs. Claus seeks a Surrogate Baby Daddy, Krampus. Story begins in the North Pole, Santa’s House. Soft Xmas music, then transitions to a low beat non-lyric straight to the action style music in background. New Character model, Mature older style THICK curvy Mrs. Claus like ref. Details Krampus, black horse dick with huge heavy horse balls Intro She’s on the edge of the bed on all fours wearing her full outfit but no lingerie shorts. Offers Krampus virgin ass as his present, gentle sways them hips & booty cheeks like ref., showing off just how built she is with a THICK balanced soft/firm big booty. A firm one handed big booty slap, then his dick gets fully erect between her cheeks like ref. He gets into position and struggles at first to penetrate that tight virgin ass. Halfway down his right hand grabs a chunk of her right cheeks spreading it then goes balls deep and lets go of that ass. Sex 1 Starts pounding that phat ass. Side view angle, dick bulging her entire stomach then transitions to her giving him Backshots topdown and POV camera angle Sex 2 Fire place living room. His 2nd present of pussy & fertile womb. She has no bikini top, but has her lingerie pants. He pounds that heavy phat ass in the air balls deep up/down thrusts. He also enjoys the view of them big titties Outro He holds her balls deep & his huge heavy balls pumps her womb with his seed, unfortunately no cum simulation. She arches leans back in pleasure, pushing out her huge juggs start lactating lots of milk & Krampus taking a big mouthful sucking hard gulping down lots of the forbidden Santa’s milk Number of characters: 2 Intro: butt slap, getting erect between cheeks, struggling anal penetration with cheek grab Sex sequence 1: doggy style anal, stomach bulge, backshots, balls deep pounding Sex sequence 2: balls deep pussy pounding big booty in the air, huge titties bounce Outro: Huge balls pumping womb but no cum, intense hard breasts sucking lactating, drinking lots of Santa’s Milk -
  14. [12:46 AM]
    Nomination 15 TL;DR: The champ is here, Ash get a reward from an old enemy (Jessie Rocket milf team) Intro: Ash after finally winning the league's pokemon master and finally returning home, Ash receives an unexpected visit from an old and sexy friend. Meanwhile he is on the bed she begins to undress her self showing her big phat ass while she spread legs Sex sequence 1: She grab Ash's dick on her breast and star doing a boobjob meanwhile she doing some dirty talk about how big he is, then Ash force his dick into her mouth to shut up a little to dont make so much noise on the house Sex sequence 2: Jessie Spread her ass on a doggy position to have the hole dick inside of her, Ash start slowly penetrate her pussy ´till she said "this is lame for a world champ, Mommy boy". So Ash start to speed up with so much fury that her ass begin clap harder and noisy meanwhile she moans every stab Outro: before he cums, he grabs her arm with one hand and with the other take her hair pull back meanwhile fuck her to get cum inside her, she falls into bed breathing fast until she said : "that why you are the champion now babe" Inspiration based on Hermit Moth Trading Favors (Pokémon) comic and the last pokemon episode after almost 25 years of waiting.
  15. [12:46 AM]
    Nomination 16 DOnkey or DIE TL;DR Yana Morozov ends up being blackmailed to fuck and suck a donkey.
    Yana is at an old abandoned barn that her KGB handler sent her a message to meet at. As she explores the barn, she senses something is off. A shadowy figure surprises her, then knocks her out. When she wakes up, she sees a male donkey tied up in the center of the barn. All around her there are cameras mounted on the walls filming her from different angles. She notices a note, and it says she has been poisoned. If she wants to live there is an antidote, but it’s stored within the sperm cells of the donkey. She can’t possibly swallow enough of the donkey’s cum to get the full antidote, so she will have to use other means of consumption. Angry at this betrayal and forced humiliation, she rips the note up, while cursing the handler's name. She then flips off the cameras as she steps towards the donkey. On her knees, Yana sees that the donkey seems unaware of her. She gets its attention by jerking its cock, then placing it between her tits. Seemingly understanding, it starts thrusting. As it speeds up, Yana remembers that she needs to ingest it, taking the tip into her mouth as he shoots down her throat. Her eyes roll up into her head as she struggles to swallow. Unable to swallow another drop, Yana realizes more extreme measures are necessary. Crawling underneath the donkey, she lines his cockhead up with her pussy, slowly pushing back against it. But he is too excited now to wait, and quickly thrusts forward, slipping his cockhead upwards and impaling it into her ass! Yana’s eyes pop open wide in shock, and she grits her teeth cursing angerly at the donkey! Ignoring her protests he begins to fuck her up the ass. Rocking back and forth with the donkey, while he pounds away, her huge tits swing wildly. Now Yana's anger has been replaced with unexpected pleasure. She is moaning loudly as he viciously and repeatedly plunges his cock into her depths, until he blows his load.

16. [12:46 AM]
    Nomination 17 TL;DR: Kim Possible breaks into Shegos house but runs into a Guard which chases her, and she gets stuck when trying to escape and is mounted from behind by the dog and the Futa owner comes home and gives her a solid throat fucking. Intro: Kim Possible ( ) Infiltrates Shegos( ) house with hopes of figuring out what sinister plan she and Dr. Drakken are planning. she is riffling through some files when she hears a growl and turn around to see a massive Guard Dog standing in the doorway. She deploys a smoke bomb and starts to head for the window she came in from but in her haste, she bumps the window frame causing it to fall on her trapping her with her bottom half still inside. Scene 1: The Guard dog seeing kims big ass stuck in the window, He gets excited and proceeds to rip off her pants. The Dog then Mounts Her and begins Thrusting. with her struggling to get free and trying to stop the dog from thrusting. then you hear a woman say, "Oh what do we Have Here?" Kim looks up when she hears that to see Shego standing on the porch looking at her and seeing what transpiring through the window. at this point says, "Well what should I do with this naughty spy?" and shego drops her pants to reveal her member and Kims eyes widen in shock. Shego then proceeds to shove her member down Kims throats all the while the Dog proceeds to thrust away at kim from behind. They continue to Tag team Kim before she is knotted from behind by the dog and they both fill her up completely. The screen then fades to black Outro: Later you see Kim Tied up This time she is completely broken, Preggo and begging for Cum, example: Summary: Number of characters: 3 Intro: Kim infiltrates shegos house and caught off guard by the guard which chases her and she gets stuck in the window trying to escape Scene 1: dog mounts her from behind while the futa throat fucks her and they both cum filling her up Scene 2: N/A outro: Kim is tied up, begging for cum. She would be broken and pregnant -

17. [12:47 AM]
    Nomination 18 Sole Survivor & Her K9 Companion Kait Diaz has been wandering the wasteland, her light brown skin glistening in the sunlight, her large soft ass swaying side to side with every step, and her tits almost spilling out from the vault suit she had been wearing, was causing her to sweat. Kait's wandering brought her to an intact Red Rocket Gas Station, where she came across a dog, and a makeshift bed in the back. Kate beckons the dog to join her until she realizes dusk is approaching. She goes to the back of the gas station, unzips her vault suit to let her body breath. As Kait was getting ready for her nap, she looks at her Pip-Boy, it says, "You are extremely horny." She sighs, and as she gets on the bed, she feels a cold wet snout on her crotch, she gasps and moans. Kait turns around to see her dog wagging his tail, and glances down to see his red cock rising from his sheath, "Guess you're as pent up as I am" she says to her new companion. Kait bites her lip and gives in, she lowers her head and gently places her lips on his throbbing cock, slowly going down his shaft. After sucking his cock, the dog cums in her mouth, Kait is in bliss after tasting the salty bitterness cum. She stares in awe as the dog is still erect. Kait hops on the bed, then gets on her hands and knees, commanding her dog to fuck her. Her dog doesn't hesitate, and mounts her. The dog fucks Kait rough and fast, her legs quickly losing strength from the pleasure she begins to feel "This feels so right" each thrust surging throughout her body like a surge of electricity and pleasure, her eyes begin to roll in the back of her head as she loses her mind to the sheer pleasure. She quickly feels something swelling inside her pussy, followed by a flow of warm cum, after a few minutes the dog pulls out, letting all the stored cum ooze out of her pussy, she glances at her pipboy "Legs crippled" while panting, she smiles with an exhausted look upon her face "I need to do that again." she says before fainting.

18. [12:47 AM]
    Nomination 19 TLDR: Natalia and Rex have rough sex during a special night out, dinner at a 5 star restaurant, shocking their waiter in the process. Features: blowjob + swallowing, mating press + knotting, unintentional voyeurism Natalia and Rex are out for a romantic evening...but their waiter doesn't know that what this beautiful woman and her 'companion' really came for isn't on the menu! As he shows Natalia to a well set table for two, the sight of Natalia clad in a skimpy red dress and matching collar, led by a leash into the dining room by her dog, raises his eyebrows. The waiter is shocked as Rex takes his seat and stares up at him, head cocked to the side. Natalia breaks the silence “Wine for two, please” The waiter scoffs and walks away in a snooty fashion. “Thank you for taking me out tonight...what shall we have?” Rex barks a command “Oh, already? But I'm so hungry...maybe you could fill me up?” Natalia, with a seductive grin, obediently crawls under the table and, hidden by the tablecloth, begins to hungrily suck Rex's cock. One hand clutches her breast as she lifts her short skirt with the other and begins to rub her pussy, head bobbing up and down Rex's shaft all the while. The waiter returns with the wine. Rex simply growls at him. The waiter promptly leaves as Natalia begins to swallow Rex's load, moaning in delight. Some time passes and now Natalia is being fucked roughly on the table in a mating press position, dress torn open, tits bouncing wildly, head hanging off the table. Rex pants as he thrusts his massive member into the hot, wet embrace of his lover's cunt, the table shaking, glasses clinking with each impact. “Oh yes, fuck me, master!” Natalia can barely get the words out as she grips the table, lest she be thrown to the floor! The waiter, bringing their main course, approaches the table and then a quick cut shows his shocked face as he drops everything onto the floor. Finally, Rex knots Natalia, who moans even louder as his cum fills her, and the scene ends with the waiter scrubbing the table as the lovely couple depart. Number of characters, 3 Intro: Natalia and Rex taking their seats at the table Sex sequence 1: under the table blowjob with swallowing Sex sequence 2: rough mating press with knotting Outro: waiter scrubbing the table as Natalia and Rex depart

19. [12:47 AM]
    Nomination 20 TL;DR: Princess Hibana goes undercover as a nun and gets fucked and creampied by a young infernal Princess Hibana goes to the Holy Sol Temple to further her investigation into the links between the Temple & infernals. She changes into a nun’s habit to avoid suspicion, then crosses paths with a young man entering the Temple in need of help. He believes he is turning into an infernal since his body emanates smoke and he feels a fire inside. Princess Hibana finds this a welcome development as it pertains to her own investigation. She brings the young man into a nearby room she remembers is mostly vacant from before she left the Holy Sol Temple. She quickly finds with so much heat building within his body that his sex drive has already become rampant. There’s a massive bulge in his pants. He notices how well-fitting the nun outfit is on Hibana, which makes his erection pop from his pants, and fire momentarily draws from his eyes. Seeing this is a pressing matter, Hibana believes dealing with his sexual desire should come first. She raises her habit revealing her voluptuous body even though she is reluctant. This is for her investigation. Will Releasing his sexual desires upon her cure his current condition? He only takes a moment to admire her before grabbing her breasts and indulging upon her body. Getting a handful of her ass then raising her to lay her down on the nearest table. Like the demon he feels building within him, he abruptly shoves his cock into Hibana’s pussy. After ravaging her for some time, he turns her over for doggystyle, causing her knees to touch as he is deep inside her. He wonders if he should cum inside, Hibana assures him she can handle it being a pyro user herself. He cums deeply and massively inside Hibana, feeling his condition for the moment being better, but still left with a small horn.

20. [12:47 AM]
    Nomination 21 Number of characters: 2 Intro: Mrs. Claus and Rex Sex sequence 1: Mrs. Claus fucked by Rex Sex sequence 2: Her face fucked Outro: Cum explosion dripping out her nose We see her unrolling a scroll and reading her next delivery is for a "Rex." We then see her strolling over to the tree. As she gets closer she stumbles and falls. Rex hears the crash and bounds down to investigate the noise. He sees Mrs. Claus' ass up in the air trying to free herself from the tree. He bounds over to get to his present. Claus is startled by the sudden feeling of a massive cock between her cheeks. "Someone's about the be on the naughty list if they don't stop," she breathlessly lets out. Rex's thrusts catches a piece of her garter belt and snaps her underwear off allowing him to slam home. After a thorough fucking that has shifted Mrs. Claus more to the other side of the tree, Rex pops himself out to go to the front. There she sees the large member dangling by her face. "Wait, wait, wait, you had your fun. Push the tree off of me and you'll stay off the naughty list," she lets out. Rex mounts up and pretends to push the tree. His cock swinging and slapping her on the face. The tree bounces back into her large ass and causes her to sway back and forth pushing her more into his dangling dick. Thinking she is being helped she goes to thank him. As she opens her mouth to speak, Rex pounces on this opening. He uses the rocking and sway of the tree slamming into her ass to push her back and line himself up to thrust into her mouth. He then uses the momentum to slam his candy cane down into her throat, snapping the jingling choker off. After a bit, he knots her mouth to finish with an explosive burst that dripples out her nose since it has no way out of her mouth.

21. [12:48 AM]
    Nomination 22 TL;DR: Orc knight discovers human mage’s research about interbreeding and becomes his test subject. Tall female Orc dressed in Armor is holding a human mage underneath her body stroking him, “so human you think that you can interbreed with me? By the end of this night we will see who is calling whose name.” Her hands reaching down touching the tip while her tits cover his head.” I’m prime stock where I come from and you can’t handle me, but you won’t stop cumming until I am with child.” Orc Female rides the human mage Amazon, sweat covering their body. “Gods you are truly blessed by the gods, your cock is reshaping my womb to your liking. I will take you back to my tribe and there you will breed me, I will give you sons and daughters.” Collapsing into his body, she rolls over onto her back. Orc female on her back, her legs lifted to and around the human mage. mating press,”you have already given me 6 loads but this one will be your biggest.” Grabs the mage by the back and pulls him in. Locking him in with her legs. Orc female holds the human mage in her arms, letting out a loud roar as he cums inside of her, inflating her stomach. “You did well, I can't wait for my sisters to get a hold of you”. Fade to black. Number of Characters; 2 Intro: Tall female Orc dressed in Armor is holding a human mage underneath her body stroking him, short conversation Sex Sequence 1: Orc Female rides the human mage Amazon Sex Sequence 2: Orc female on her back, mating press Outro:human mage cums inside of her, inflating her stomach.

22. [12:48 AM]
    Nomination 23 Summary- Maddie Fenton fucked by her sons dog “cujo” Number of Characters; 2 Intro: JACKERMAN can do his magic with the story and everything Sex Sequence 1: Maddie being fucked in Jacko pose Sex Sequence 2: Maddie being roughly fucked face down ass up with Aheago face like in poolside outro : undecided

23. [12:48 AM]
    Nomination 24 TLDR: Wholesome Mother Becomes Son’s Christmas Present It’s a quiet Christmas night after a day of holiday cheer, but some magic still lingers in the air for a beautiful mother and her son. “Your father is finally asleep” the mom whispers as her husband slumbers in his chair, an empty glass of eggnog on the end table. “There is one more present hiding under the tree, but I knew that grumpy old man would put up a fuss if he saw it.” As she reaches for the secret gift, the magic—perhaps the Ghost of Christmas Present—enters her body. Her hands take on a life of their own, and as she turns to face her son, she is now presenting her naked boobs. "Surprise!” she says, still mindful of her voice. “You’ve been such a good boy this year, you made it to the top of the nice list. Each Christmas, one special boy is granted his heart’s deepest desire. Is Mommy really what you want more than anything else in the world, Baby?" (How does the North Pole always know?) “What?! I didn’t say that! I’m exposing myself to my son!” the mother screams inside but no sound comes out. Though completely aware of her senses, she is unable to speak, and try as she might to cover herself, she has no control of her body. “Don’t you want to play with your new toys?” she asks as she takes out his cock and wraps her tits around the thick shaft. “How is he so big?” she marvels as she starts pumping up and down. "His father isn’t even half this size..." He thrusts in return, his cock pummeling the entrance of her mouth before her plump, red lips stretch over the swollen glans. She begins to moan as she sucks him off. “He’s my son! This is so wrong!” After some time, his cock stiffens and she locks her lips around the head to accept his seed. ”Not in my mouth! Pull out, I’ve never…mmph!" She tastes a hot salty blast. ”Spit it out! I don’t swallow. I won’t even do this for my husband!" [GULP!] He finishes unloading and the mom opens wide to show her son the rest of the huge mouthful before sending it down. "Mmm, delicious! Better than your father’s eggnog." Camera pans to empty glass. Number of characters: 2 + 2 (Mom and Son; not much detail or screen-time needed for ghost or Dad. Nebulous, unformed “ghost,” maybe just show Dad’s arm/hand or leg/foot in necessary shots). Intro: Mom starts for Son’s present while Dad is asleep. Ghost enters Mom’s body, she presents her naked boobs instead. Sex sequence 1: Titfuck with blowjob Sex sequence 2: Oral cumshot with internal dialogue/protestation (no cum escapes) Outro: Mother shows off cum in mouth and swallows it. Praises with closing remark.
Give the man a month to take a break

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Why is that exactly. What is wrong with nom#2.
It is an nomination that basically does not bring any benefit whether you're a fan of incest, bestiality, NTR or any other possible genre because if this nomination wins Jackerman will literally do nothing. We already had more than one month this year that we didn't have a monthly, but even so Jackerman was still working on MW3 or on some small project, however little it was, but we were still sure that something was being done, but in this nomination 2 the idea is for him to literally stop everything and for those who think that this can help to make the wonder woman video have more content, it is better forget about this idea because the idea of nomination 2 will not help with that too

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It is an nomination that basically does not bring any benefit whether you're a fan of bestiality, incest, NTR or any other possible topic, because if this nomination wins Jackerman will literally do nothing. We already had more than one month this year that we didn't have a monthly, but even so Jackerman was still working on MW3 or on some small project, however little it was, but we were still sure that something was being done, but in this nomination 2 the idea is for him to literally stop everything and for those who think that this can help to make the wonder woman video have more content and better forget about this idea because the idea of nomination 2 will not help with that either
That is hardly the idea there the way i see it. It isn't a command for him to drop everything. It is more of a gesture. He may as well work on something. And if he chooses not to, if #2 wins, majority of his patrons are / would be fine with that. After all it is them who openly stated this, through the vote.

Again, this isn't something that actually forces him cease for a month. He simply may choose to do so. If i would be in his shoes in case of a #2 victory i would simply take it as a very kind and heartwarming gesture from my patrons but that would be it. I would still carry on with my schedule or perhaps use this "free" month to create a short of my own choosing.

I am not in his shoes however and yet the idea of being given a community sanctioned paid month off is hardly ridiculous. It is called paid holiday. In most countries we called civilized and especially in those we would prefer to live ourselves every employee have the right to take weeks off per year. How much depends on the country in question.

Instead of seeing this as a astonishingly kind and heartwarming community idea here you are grumbling over how could people be this stupid, not caring about their own gains only. You probably would be a horrible boss. Because yeah, these people pay Jack for content. Yes. Your employer (if you have one) pays you to work. Not to have paid holidays, take days of, have a life. He or she pays you even as you take breaks. This is exactly the same. Except that here, these people, didn't actually had to pay for his break. They offer him to have a paid break. I would like to have these kind of people as my boss.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
That is hardly the idea there the way i see it. It isn't a command for him to drop everything. It is more of a gesture. He may as well work on something. And if he chooses not to, if #2 wins, majority of his patrons are / would be fine with that. After all it is them who openly stated this, through the vote.

Again, this isn't something that actually forces him cease for a month. He simply may choose to do so. If i would be in his shoes in case of a #2 victory i would simply take it as a very kind and heartwarming gesture from my patrons but that would be it. I would still carry on with my schedule or perhaps use this "free" month to create a short of my own choosing.

I am not in his shoes however and yet the idea of being given a community sanctioned paid month off is hardly ridiculous. It is called paid holiday. In most countries we called civilized and especially in those we would prefer to live ourselves every employee have the right to take weeks off per year. How much depends on the country in question.

Instead of seeing this as a astonishingly kind and heartwarming community idea here you are grumbling over how could people be this stupid, not caring about their own gains only. You probably would be a horrible boss. Because yeah, these people pay Jack for content. Yes. Your employer (if you have one) pays you to work. Not to have paid holidays, take days of, have a life. He or she pays you even as you take breaks. This is exactly the same. Except that here, these people, didn't actually had to pay for his break. They offer him to have a paid break. I would like to have these kind of people as my boss.
What a nice guy, very touching all your text and the cute words you used. Have a good night.

• Haha
Reactions: M0med27

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
its the equivalent of paying for nothing, unless he pauses payments during that break period.
You are telling me that you cannot understand or appreciate the concept of 'Gift'? You do not give a gift to get something in return. #2 is about giving him something extra. The idea of pausing payment during it is something Jack could offer in return because this a tricky situation (he has to keep those in mind who won't be paying him to have a month off and thus it is unlikely he'd stop working by the way) but those who vote on #2 will not ask for a pause for sure. That would defeat the purpose.

Anyone who isn't voting on #2 can voice their opinion in case #2 wins. By posting or revoking their pledge for a month the meantime. And all of this will only matter if #2 wins. Still, #2 is an idea of giving him a gift above mandatory payment.

HiberNation

Jan 29, 2018
I like the sort of refined bimbo look he gives. There are probably hundreds of other videos with the injustice model.
Her face is more than fine.
Also, about his content. Some of the ones opposed to the constant beast stuff, lowkey do the same with always insisting on incest.
I personally find some of the incest stuff a bit dry, there is only so much you can do with it imo. Yet I think it's good to have a variety, whether that be his beast stuff, incest, futa or even the Bully one he did a while back. All of his stuff is good imo.

Last edited:

xxx1320

May 2, 2020
I downloaded the 4K version from Torrent (updated 2022-11-11)
In many 4k productions, there are a lot of frames that are wrong, kind of stuck, and the screen is blurry. What's the reason? I switched to a different video player and these problems occurred in the same location.
Are these 4K versions made by the author?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes