5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
here are the results of the votes in more detail if anyone here still cares
View attachment 2201916
And WW's teaser

Finally, here's Wonder Woman's ass! Her lower half is somewhat similar to June's build in the intro of the first Bedtime Boogey short (with proportionally larger thighs, and a bottom-weight heavy rear), except with a bit more muscle density.

Also: The date for when I originally planned to release this monthly lines up with the new date of my hardest final exam. It's possible this will release around the 10th after all, which is not when I wanted to release it but I really need to pass this class. I'll keep you guys in the loop.
View attachment 2201920
FUCKING LMAO, THE BRONZE TIER VOTERS THREW AWAY EVERYONE ELSE'S MONEY :ROFLMAO:

Beto5

Jul 4, 2022
here are the results of the votes in more detail if anyone here still cares
View attachment 2201916
And WW's teaser

Finally, here's Wonder Woman's ass! Her lower half is somewhat similar to June's build in the intro of the first Bedtime Boogey short (with proportionally larger thighs, and a bottom-weight heavy rear), except with a bit more muscle density.

Also: The date for when I originally planned to release this monthly lines up with the new date of my hardest final exam. It's possible this will release around the 10th after all, which is not when I wanted to release it but I really need to pass this class. I'll keep you guys in the loop.
View attachment 2201920
Alright! Let's Watch Wonder Woman! Then,Jenny,Selina and Some more Moms By JKM.

Nov 23, 2017
Here's the official plan for the next few months :
-There will not be a December monthly, I will use that time for MW and take a day off for Christmas and New Years. I decided there WILL be a January monthly, and the Gold tier will nom ideas for it from the 10th to the 15th, meaning that voting for the January monthly will happen on the 15th or 16th of December and the vote will be open for 5 days as usual. -After the January monthly, I will begin using every other month as MW3 production time. This will continue until MW3 is finished. With this in mind, these months will have monthly animations: January, March, May, July, etc., and these months will be MW3 months: February, April, June, August, etc.. There will be votes for the upcoming animations on the 15th or 16th day of the MW3 months preceding the monthly animation months.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
-There will not be a December monthly, I will use that time for MW and take a day off for Christmas and New Years. I decided there WILL be a January monthly, and the Gold tier will nom ideas for it from the 10th to the 15th, meaning that voting for the January monthly will happen on the 15th or 16th of December and the vote will be open for 5 days as usual. -After the January monthly, I will begin using every other month as MW3 production time. This will continue until MW3 is finished. With this in mind, these months will have monthly animations: January, March, May, July, etc., and these months will be MW3 months: February, April, June, August, etc.. There will be votes for the upcoming animations on the 15th or 16th day of the MW3 months preceding the monthly animation months.
MW3 wanters aren't gonna like the fact that it's not being released this second

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
It's a good plan, it will advance a lot of MW3.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't have a dog in the fight, so to speak, but here is one monthly idea I thought of while fuming over ROP. Galadrrrrriel and the Ice Troll only this time things end up a little differently. Galadrrrrriel being her normal bitchy self causes her team of Elven warriors to completely abandon her in the cave (not like they were any good anyway).

Galadrrrrriel ventures on ahead ready to slay beast but the tables are turned. She still does her ridiculous floaty jump but this time the Ice Troll doesn't take his stupid pills with breakfast. :WeSmart: While Galadrrrrriel is doing her slo-mo descent, Troll turns and whips out his dong at the last moment and she lands directly on it. :oops: The troll grabs her close and tells her that his penis is nicknamed "Tempest" so she can more accurately give her cringe line...."T-there is a tempest in m-m-meee!!!"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PajaritoValverde

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Well that's a good idea from Jack... but if Jack is going to need all these months.. that means work on MW3 is very slow.
I hope he posts more MW3 sneak-peeks .
Thanks the Joka Baby

GhostllHunter

Jul 26, 2021
Well that's a good idea from Jack... but if Jack is going to need all these months.. that means work on MW3 is very slow.
Thanks the Joka Baby
If he's talking this much time in doing a 20 min video then there should be at least mw3 & mw4. Because we are losing so much months we should at least get a 30 min video or two videos of 15 min.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks the Joka Baby
The work must really be slow, but with all these exclusive months just for MW3 we will certainly have a very big advance in production, just remember that MW2 was all made together with different monthly while MW3 will gain exclusive months, so that helps a lot.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes