5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
So Jack "probably" will not allow mom/son nominees while he's working on MW3
View attachment 2208367
Jackerman has got to be kidding... it's still a long time before MW3 is complete, we've had lots and lots of dog videos and he's all this "saturated" talk over incest? Not allowing M/S noms not to compete because he's making MW3 that no one even knows when it's actually going to be ready is the stupidest idea he's had these two years.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Jackerman has got to be kidding... it's still a long time before MW3 is complete, we've had lots and lots of dog videos and he's all this "saturated" talk over incest? Not allowing M/S noms not to compete because he's making MW3 that no one even knows when it's actually going to be ready is the stupidest idea he's had these two years.
Artist gonna artist. What seems perfectly normal thinking to them may not work for you.

Nov 23, 2017
I hope the wait for MW3 is really worth it because there has to be some really good compensation for Jackerman making such dumb decisions.
Ohohohoho if he makes that decision it will piss off a lot of supporters mostly the silver ones I don't know if he has a theme to replace the incest or something but keeping in mind that incest next to beast/monsters are the most voted ones and I can guarantee that he will lose supporters for this

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
Agree

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah but excluding one demographic is stupid
Sure, but what I'm saying is artists have a habit making odd decisions like this without asking for approval and presume everyone will agree or have no issues to it. Will be interesting to see his patron numbers on subscribestar if it's affected after this. Is his patron numbers public?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes