5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Coming Home came before Tentacular and Mother Warmth came before Bully (which, according to you, was the first video not related to bestiality) that is, your comment that already started all wrong and you are the uninformed one here in fact.
I am really surprised that you read his long useless article ... for me just watching the size of his article made me tired

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Im sick of reading this bullshit, everytime i visit this tread, for any usefull information, I feel like I dig in a dirty garbage bucket. "Why no incest, why no this, why not that..."
So if you don't know Jackerman starts his career with monster/beast stuff. The only video he did closer to "vanilla" in the beggining was Bully. This is what i don't get with you "vanilla" lovers, you have tons of 3D artist who made incest, yet you come here, and start crying about lack of this stuff.
The only people that are worse than you, is the futa lovers. This tards try to bring that shit everywhere. Look, i for example like Steve Carson models (minus the dick), but i never try to come to his thread and cry about how i want at least some vanilla boy/girl stuff. Because, first - he never gone do it, it's not his field. And second but not least - WHY WOULD HE GONNA READ THIS THREADS, you absolute idiots? It's actualy really rare to see people asking vanilla makers for the heavy kink stuff. Yet, you guys are keep coming to ruin monster\beast creators threads.
If you want to suggest your brilliant idea to Jackerman, or any other creator - don't trash F95 thread, go to the creator Patreon instead, pay the high tier option and write your suggestion directly to the artist. Common kids, let's be real, not a single one of big artist, will read the treads on this site where more than 90% of people don't pay for ther content and try to do make content that wou want.

In the end i have a little suggestion for mods - ad an estimated date of when the new wvideo will be realesed, or may be realesed, in the first post. Ban everyone who keep asking this shit for a week, or so. And to retards who ask about MW3 release date - 1 month ban. When mods did something like that to Animopron thread, it started to look 10 times better without all this garbage comments.
GigaChad: Image Gallery | Know Your Meme

fuck this is funny

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
I am not completely in the game here whats all the fuss about, since i have not read every post. But if you dont like the stuff he is making just move on to another 3D artist there is like ton of them and if you are not a Patreon member then u have really even less to say to him and if you are a Patreon member then just unsubscribe from him and move to another artist (thats what i did when he started making shorter and shorter videos and animations got abit boring imo). The best way to make him change his mind about somthing is with your wallet really. In the end its always gonna come down to HIS last word, whether u like it or not, so imo its really useless to complain about it here, where u get the stuff for free really.

And discussing whether incest is better then beastiality or the other way around is really useless too, since its a matter of a opinion and taste. So nobody gonna win or be right in this case.

and if u ask me he is a great artist, great models, great voice acting and spot on animation. The only thing i dont like is that the videos are getting shorter and shorter (Sex acts that is) and the sex acts, sex positions are getting abit stale and boring compared to what other 3d artists are doing these days.

But i dont complain really (since its free here) i just unsubscribed and went to another artist which is more up to my taste, simple really. Then again i understand your frustration but there is not much u can do about it really sorry to say.

Edit:
I will still upscale his videos dont worry about, whether i like the video or not :)
and yes these forums have alot of trolls dont let them get to u :)

P.s
Sorry about my english its not my first language :)

Last edited:

Grimreave

Mar 31, 2020
Im sick of reading this bullshit, everytime i visit this tread, for any usefull information, I feel like I dig in a dirty garbage bucket. "Why no incest, why no this, why not that..."
So if you don't know Jackerman starts his career with monster/beast stuff. The only video he did closer to "vanilla" in the beggining was Bully. This is what i don't get with you "vanilla" lovers, you have tons of 3D artist who made incest, yet you come here, and start crying about lack of this stuff.
The only people that are worse than you, is the futa lovers. This tards try to bring that shit everywhere. Look, i for example like Steve Carson models (minus the dick), but i never try to come to his thread and cry about how i want at least some vanilla boy/girl stuff. Because, first - he never gone do it, it's not his field. And second but not least - WHY WOULD HE GONNA READ THIS THREADS, you absolute idiots? It's actualy really rare to see people asking vanilla makers for the heavy kink stuff. Yet, you guys are keep coming to ruin monster\beast creators threads.
If you want to suggest your brilliant idea to Jackerman, or any other creator - don't trash F95 thread, go to the creator Patreon instead, pay the high tier option and write your suggestion directly to the artist. Common kids, let's be real, not a single one of big artist, will read the treads on this site where more than 90% of people don't pay for ther content and try to do make content that wou want.

In the end i have a little suggestion for mods - ad an estimated date of when the new wvideo will be realesed, or may be realesed, in the first post. Ban everyone who keep asking this shit for a week, or so. And to retards who ask about MW3 release date - 1 month ban. When mods did something like that to Animopron thread, it started to look 10 times better without all this garbage comments.
I understand your annoyance & I very much empathize. Utilizing reading comprehension and reading previous posts before knowingly asking a repetitive question? What a concept. However, your understanding of Jack's beginnings, with regards to what animations he created first(the game most specifically), is not without an evident lack of insight. The Bully was simple NTR trash & nowhere near Jackerman's beginning. The rabbit hole is indeed a bit deeper good sir. Happy hunting & happy holidays.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I am not completely in the game here whats all the fuss about, since i have not read every post. But if you dont like the stuff he is making just move on to another 3D artist there is like ton of them and if you are not a Patreon member then u have really even less to say to him and if you are a Patreon member then just unsubscribe from him and move to another artist
Is this a copy paste argument towards criticism? This is like the bot or company shill view of how things should be.

If I was new to someone's work, I would want the critics there who will have different views so I'm not hit with a distorted view by people who will consume anything.

I've gone into threads of games I've never played and I think it's a good thing of people are pointing out that the devs been delaying more often and not just fanboys going "if you're not paying you can't say anything and if you are, unsuscribe and don't say anything"

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes