5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
(Teaser)
Here's a new sneek peek (audio not final)! Also, I thought I'd give you guys a bit more info about whats going on behind the scenes. I managed to get the slobber simulations working close to how I wanted, so the french kissing has that messy look I'm going for and overall, production is on track. However, I need to spend as much of the next few days studying as I can. I had been so fixated on getting this monthly finished that I hadn't checked my schedule for my other final, and it turns out they are back to back on the 13th. I may end up pushing this short out a few more days so I don't have to rush to finish it and give up time I could use to study. I'll keep you guys updated, and if that does happen, there will be at least one NSFW sneak peek before release. I would normally not be this worried about finals, but the stakes are especially high this time as this class is a prerequisite for every future class I have in my degree, and I need a decent grade to make it through.
View attachment SPOILER_SP4b.mp4

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
(Teaser)
Here's a new sneek peek (audio not final)! Also, I thought I'd give you guys a bit more info about whats going on behind the scenes. I managed to get the slobber simulations working close to how I wanted, so the french kissing has that messy look I'm going for and overall, production is on track. However, I need to spend as much of the next few days studying as I can. I had been so fixated on getting this monthly finished that I hadn't checked my schedule for my other final, and it turns out they are back to back on the 13th. I may end up pushing this short out a few more days so I don't have to rush to finish it and give up time I could use to study. I'll keep you guys updated, and if that does happen, there will be at least one NSFW sneak peek before release. I would normally not be this worried about finals, but the stakes are especially high this time as this class is a prerequisite for every future class I have in my degree, and I need a decent grade to make it through.
View attachment 2216810
damnnnn that boobs bounce:love:

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
(Teaser)
View attachment 2216810
Thanks bro. Uff the teaser looks awesome. I am waiting for the final result.
Poor Wonder Woman.
1670331136505.png

Last edited:

B639T

Oct 30, 2018
Why all spam this topic so bad please make a own fan post thread.

All what here is must have new/old links to his videos or pictures he made/has made. Nothing more!

ps: And it´s easier for newcomer to find the important Links and they must not read 120 pages to find the reuploaded/uploaded stuff from him!

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes