5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Wonder Woman doesn't need a simple dog, she needs to feel something bigger to copulate, she needs a fucking Amazon horse.

Jackerman can also do a scene where she and beast boy are talking together and the boy turns into a green horse and fucks her, then with her super strength she throws the horse to the ground and rides it, fucking him non-stop.
View attachment 2227079
I sure do, but from the way you say it, Jack will surely do pure anal for that possible video

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
The way things are going, it's more likely that the next star will be Harley Quinn, but when it's time, because the next video wouldn't be bestiality. Does anyone remind me of Jack's rubric? What genre did you play each month?

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
We will know soon as the voting is starting this week
yes, but they already have a predefined framework, there are stories that were left out in each previous poll, and on many occasions they voted for it in the following poll, as with Bedtime Boogey: Aftermath, the story of Soviet Seduction won in that poll and they displaced to the other for the following month

Reactions: M0med27

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
yes, but they already have a predefined framework, there are stories that were left out in each previous poll, and on many occasions they voted for it in the following poll, as with Bedtime Boogey: Aftermath, the story of Soviet Seduction won in that poll and they displaced to the other for the following month
I wonder what it will be this time, a new story the continuation of a previous one? because of our waifus:
*Jenny sure is already pregnant again
*Sadira should continue to gestate until further notice
*Selina has a very recent appearance, it would not come to the case
* Dimitrescu is also pregnant, and it's out of style
*MW3 is not ready yet
The ones I see as a possible continuation would be Yana, the vampire, and the other dog lover from Fireside, so it's safer for Jack to invent something new or take a vacation.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Me in a couple of days when I found the new video release of WW and Krypto:

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Talking about slutwr1ter, i really wanted to see an similar position of sandwiching between claire, rebecca and damon in MW3, the only problem is that Damon isn't as big as Jon (i mean he is not muscular and tall like jon), so he'll end up getting crushed by claire and rebecca's boobs Screenshot_20221128-111704_Chrome.jpg

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Talking about slutwr1ter, i really wanted to see an similar position of sandwiching between claire, rebecca and damon in MW3, the only problem is that Damon isn't as big as Jon (i mean he is not muscular and tall like jon), so he'll end up getting crushed by claire and rebecca's boobs View attachment 2227707
But that's even better, because as you said yourself, Damon is smaller and weaker and maybe younger than Jon, so he will literally be swallowed by their bodies and for me that just makes the scene even hotter, because the more sharp age difference better!

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
But that's even better, because as you said yourself, Damon is smaller and weaker and maybe younger than Jon, so he will literally be swallowed by their bodies and for me that just makes the scene even hotter, because the more sharp age difference better!
Yeah you are right... that gonna be really hot, seeing damon having difficult to breath between their big tits:p + the bathroom scenes are always the best:love:

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
If no one has animated the Herron family story yet, it's because RabiesTL and Slutwriter have not allowed it. If he did, his comics would lose popularity because everyone would see the videos, and the main story is not over yet, not to mention the alternative stories that follow (his aunt, his cousins, the origin of his great-grandfather, his neighbor, etc.)

Reactions: M0med27

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
If no one has animated the Herron family story yet, it's because RabiesTL and Slutwriter have not allowed it. If he did, his comics would lose popularity because everyone would see the videos, and the main story is not over yet, not to mention the alternative stories that follow (his aunt, his cousins, the origin of his great-grandfather, his neighbor, etc.)
Yes you're totally right, but why rabies didn't allow it

Reactions: Dragoci

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
Because it doesn't recycle a great story and animates an already exploited character, like Aunt Cass, Elastigirl, some character from LOL or Metal Gear, it could even animate Bayonetta, it would look just as good. But in the end, the patreons... MW3 has to go well or else his career will be cut short for a long time
Ok, now i understand

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Another incest story, which would be very interesting to see, would be Sleepygimp's Family Values, but a video of Freddy's revenge against his aunt Evelina, after enslaving him and having him as a pet, Freddy learns new things and sets a trap for Eve to fuck her hard and get her pregnant, for all the times she made him suffer. The problem is that each panel of the comics is very bondage, I don't think Jack can filter that much and it looks good, Sleepy wouldn't like that script

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes