5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
If no one has animated the Herron family story yet, it's because RabiesTL and Slutwriter have not allowed it. If he did, his comics would lose popularity because everyone would see the videos, and the main story is not over yet, not to mention the alternative stories that follow (his aunt, his cousins, the origin of his great-grandfather, his neighbor, etc.)
Unfortunately, you're absolutely right... as great as it would be to see Jackerman animating this comic, it would greatly disrupt the original artist's profits, it's a shame that things have to be like this because not only this one but several other amazing comics could be animated by Jackerman. Have you ever thought about Jackerman animating a Milftoon story or even Milftoon Drama itself or some of the most iconic Jabs comics such as: Keeping it up with the Joneses, Dat Ass or A Model Life, that would be very interesting.

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Wonder Woman doesn't need a simple dog, she needs to feel something bigger to copulate, she needs a fucking Amazon horse.

Jackerman can also do a scene where she and beast boy are talking together and the boy turns into a green horse and fucks her, then with her super strength she throws the horse to the ground and rides it, fucking him non-stop.
View attachment 2227079
No need of Beast Boy, the horse from 'Saddling Selina' have a Wonder Woman's poster on his crib, guess Diana already have a big fan
1670798716603.png

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
I'm dreaming but, I would like Jack in the next incest video to animate a snippet from Slutwriter's Size Queen Sluts. It would be flying too high, but it's an excellent story.
Very happy to find another Slutwriter fan. Great guy, his work is excellent.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Mw3 I hope there will be one more little preview
It's still far from summer, so I'm very curious
Or what it is about...
We probably will. Do you remember that Jackerman said that from now on we will have a month of MW3 development and then a month of monthly and so on? I think that in every month of development of MW3 we will have at least one new preview.

Edu mark

Jul 3, 2022
But that's even better, because as you said yourself, Damon is smaller and weaker and maybe younger than Jon, so he will literally be swallowed by their bodies and for me that just makes the scene even hotter, because the more sharp age difference better!
Culture. Everyone here are genius, but school still boring

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes