5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Somebody can give me a quick update about MW3. From what I understand Jackerman took a month off, then he will be working on MW3 for 2 months so MW3 will be sometime in March/April? I don't follow this thread for some time so I'm probably missing something.

Reactions: StreamSteam

mothersam

Aug 11, 2021
disgusting why? animation with animals I wanted to know how jackerman has the head for this , great animation graphics animated more animals I'm sorry if something is written wrong because I'm using the translator because I'm Brazilian

DannyTanna

Aug 24, 2022
I really enjoyed the new animation. I think it was in Of royalty and beasts where Wonder woman lost to Krypto because of the Lasso of Truth. She felt his lust through it and was unable to fight. And at the end when she needs to tell what she really feels because of the lasso while being fucked into the dirt. It was hot.
Your comment was SPOT on !!!

DannyTanna

Aug 24, 2022
Poolside and Park playdate with Jenny and Rex are AMAZING. I don't get a scene vote. Go back to the pool with some dogs swimming with Jenny. The pup get a little frisky so Jenny put the back in their crate. They get hungry so Jenny opens the cage door to slide the food in and Rex bumps her beautiful butt into the cage and pushes the door locked. Take it from there ........

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Somebody can give me a quick update about MW3. From what I understand Jackerman took a month off, then he will be working on MW3 for 2 months so MW3 will be sometime in March/April? I don't follow this thread for some time so I'm probably missing something.
This month there will be no more new content. Starting next year we will have one month reserved for monthlys and one month reserved for working on MW3, the order of this will be: January is monthly, February is MW3, March is monthly, April is MW3 and so on until MW3 is completely done.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
This month there will be no more new content. Starting next year we will have one month reserved for monthlys and one month reserved for working on MW3, the order of this will be: January is monthly, February is MW3, March is monthly, April is MW3 and so on until MW3 is completely done.
Ok, thank you for info. I'll wait until April for more info.

Reactions: Dedingovi

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I think Jack will start to lose his popularity if he continues like this... especially since some rival artists are starting to appear. One of them he already made his first video with good quallity.

Actually he will not lose his popularity 100% but we can say that it will never be the same

Last edited:
Reactions: StreamSteam

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I think Jack will start to lose his popularity if he continues like this... especially since some rival artists are starting to appear. One of them he already made his first video with good quallity.

Actually he will not lose his popularity 100% but we can say that it will never be the same
It may even be what you said, but Jackerman has probably already thought about this hypothesis and that is why he is willing to sacrifice February, April, June and other months just to speed up the release of MW3, as this would be his best way to demonstrate superiority against competitors.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
It may even be what you said, but Jackerman has probably already thought about this hypothesis and that is why he is willing to sacrifice February, April, June and other months just to speed up the release of MW3, as this would be his best way to demonstrate superiority against competitors.
Without that i suppose he was planning to release MW3 in 2025

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019

who is the artist?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Without that i suppose he was planning to release MW3 in 2025
In fact, Jackerman planned to release MW3 this year, but the problem is that he simply wanted to do a thousand things at once and in the end he couldn't handle it. A guy who works alone like him has no chance of doing such a big project at the same time that he creates monthly every month, in the time of MW1 it was different because his monthly were just loops of a maximum of 1 minute, already in MW2 he felt a much higher difficulty and this resulted in several delays in the final date, but it seems that he simply forgot about the difficulties of MW2 and thought that he could finish MW3 this year using this same content creation system, how would that be possible? if MW3 is even bigger than MW2, the Blender is more laborious than DAZ and the monthly ones had longer and more laborious stories than before, there was no way this could work, too bad he only went to see this now at the end of the year and adopted this new crafting system to speed up MW3.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
In fact, Jackerman planned to release MW3 this year, but the problem is that he simply wanted to do a thousand things at once and in the end he couldn't handle it. A guy who works alone like him has no chance of doing such a big project at the same time that he creates monthly every month, in the time of MW1 it was different because his monthly were just loops of a maximum of 1 minute, already in MW2 he felt a much higher difficulty and this resulted in several delays in the final date, but it seems that he simply forgot about the difficulties of MW2 and thought that he could finish MW3 this year using this same content creation system, how would that be possible? if MW3 is even bigger than MW2, the Blender is more laborious than DAZ and the monthly ones had longer and more laborious stories than before, there was no way this could work, too bad he only went to see this now at the end of the year and adopted this new crafting system to speed up MW3.
Yes i know he tried to do a lot of things (preparing monthlies, bios, mw3, learning blender) and as a result there is a lot of delays and a big mess, but I think there is something really missing. I feel like Jack is starting to lose his passion for making the mw3... i dunno
I hope i am wrong

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes