5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
I remember Jackerman saying in a post that Peter's style would surprise and shortly afterwards he made a poll asking if they would like to see him spitting in Jenny's mouth, so I think Jackerman's idea for this character is to do something kind of "Berserk" way, like a Broly who is very calm, but out of nowhere he would go crazy and destroy everything, because just think, this kid looks sad, his mother is literally a whore, he must be bullied even by the wind, but Out of nowhere Jackerman comes up with this talk about his surprising personality and then asks this question about spit... I don't know, but maybe this kid is the next legendary super saiyan of sex. :ROFLMAO:
The sexual positions involving this animation are also quite, let's say, brutal for someone as apparently weak as him, but if something in his personality changes as I'm suspecting it will make perfect sense.
The spit sadly lost the vote but you may be right about the rest, I'm just waiting for him to fuck the Bully's mom

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The Mixdrop links for 2022-11-23: Added Selina's Sabotage 4k
and Bedtime Boogey Aftermatch (which should say Aftermath)

Are NOT 4K. They both look like something from Win 95 quality. Please fix.

Last edited:

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
I'm getting autistic-rage-attack vibes from The Peter. Also when a poster above said "berserk"... I'm imagining a Tasmanian Devil style of wreckage for auntie's holes, that makes Rex look like a cuddly toy poodle.

Reactions: M0med27 and dark1

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Question: In Fireside, who is the woman and why she is married with Rex? Not that, Rex is with Jenny? What going on?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Question: In Fireside, who is the woman and why she is married with Rex? Not that, Rex is with Jenny? What going on?
The woman is Natalia and she is marrying the dog simply because that's what was written in the text of this nomination, all Jackerman did was just adapt what was written, that is, there is no complex story or anything specific involving this.

• Wow
Reactions: M0med27 and SantiPe
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes