5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Everyone has his own tast ... for me i like to see someone like damon fucking curvy bitches... i mean he looks like me in face or shape so i really enjoyed MW.. all other human races are also fine for me . Even monsters (who look like humans) are fine for me :D
It's similar to me, I like to see young boys fucking milfs of exaggerated proportions, like the ones Jackerman does, and when they are related like mother and son for example, everything gets even hotter! I also like videos with monsters that have a more humanoid look like that alien that controlled minds in Tentacular and my preference is generally that the male character has dominion over the female and precisely because of this the idea of Mother Warmth (especially chapter 1) it was so good for me, because Damon literally abused and humiliated the woman he should have the most respect and be submissive to in life, I don't know about you, but for me that is very hot.

Nov 23, 2017
holy fuck lmao, even if unintentional I can see why Jenny would rather fuck her dogs than her son

also have I missed the post about voting for this month cause I can't find it
I was going to troll u buuut I might get hit with the ban Hammer for that eh Jack is taking February to work on MW3 so the new vote may take place in mid-February

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I was going to troll u buuut I might get hit with the ban Hammer for that eh Jack is taking February to work on MW3 so the new vote may take place in mid-February
well that explains why I didn't find it lmao. I thought the whole point of his break a month ago was so that he could work on MW3, what a waste of a month that was then lmao

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes