5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
That even made me think of something... The only Jackerman works that are 100% his ideas are: Coming Home, Tentacular, Mother Warmth chapter 1 and 2 and Captive part 1. Are there any more that I don't remember?
I don't know all of them, can really only count off from last year:

Southern Hospitality and Sunday Surprise: Jack
Saddling Selina and Selina's Sabotage: Gold
Soviet Seduction: Jack
Bedtime Boogey + Aftermath: Gold
Parkside Playdate (and the coming Jenny animation): Gold
A Wondrous Affair: Technically Jack, but the pairing was initially submitted in a different scenario by a Gold before

Looking back at it, kinda feels bad that most the recent golds are just followups and continuations. I'm all for sequels, but maybe give other ideas a break and not immediately go for the next part?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

A Wondrous Affair: Technically Jack, but the pairing was initially submitted in a different scenario by a Gold before

Looking back at it, kinda feels bad that most the recent golds are just followups and continuations. I'm all for sequels, but maybe give other ideas a break and not immediately go for the next part?
Well, that was a surprise, as I didn't really know that Southern Hospitality and Soviet Seduction were from Jackerman, while the wonder woman video in my opinion can't count as being from Jackerman, as as far as I remember, he copied a good part of a nomination from gold.

Reactions: M0med27

krumkrum

Aug 7, 2021

soviet seduction was actually a gold suggestion, but jack liked it that much, that he decided to do it on his month.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes