5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
There are currently two ideas involving Anne one with a horse and one with her son someone else uploaded a June x Lucas idea (Bedtime Boogey) and I think there is Dexter's lab incest idea and a Robin x Catwoman one
I remember an old hentai manga where Chun-li was a milf and had a kid, the boy fucked her like crazy... It would be great to see something like that competing in the monthly.
Milftoon comics would also be great story choices for monthlys.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
A lot? seriously? the amount of bestiality content is even higher, so the amount of mother is son is not "a lot"
A lot ?!? hahahaha u joking right?
I mean for the human x human stories there was a lot of them (mother x son)... expect those we had only the bully and selina futa like human stories

For the bestiality stories i can't even count how much there is LOL

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I remember an old hentai manga where Chun-li was a milf and had a kid, the boy fucked her like crazy... It would be great to see something like that competing in the monthly.
I remember also an old comic made by "NGT spicey stories" talk about a boy visiting his aunt and end up by fucking her XD
spicy-stories-1-the-reunion-018.jpg

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
I remember also an old comic made by "NGT spicey stories" talk about a boy visiting his aunt and end up by fucking her XD
View attachment 2388205
What's the name of the comic ?
I mean for the human x human stories there was a lot of them (mother x son)... expect those we had only the bully and selina futa like human stories

For the bestiality stories i can't even count how much there is LOL
I can see that you hate both incest and bestiality :BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: M0med27

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
>Popping back in
>Account made a couple weeks ago
Go away Jackerman
Think that dude's got better things to do than peruse a site full of folks that can't wait a couple days for a public release :p

Wild guess: this one -

Would be kinda MW-ish, cept with a wayyyyy more dominant son.

Reactions: Beto5

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Think that dude's got better things to do than peruse a site full of folks that can't wait a couple days for a public release :p

Wild guess: this one -

Would be kinda MW-ish, cept with a wayyyyy more dominant son.
What I was talking about wasn't this one, but I know the one you posted and it's also good. What I was talking about was the one with her blood son and the manga is in color.

Reactions: Beto5
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes